It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The girl with "X-Ray Eyes"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here is a video about a 17 year old russian girl who claims to be able to see the energy, vitality, and health level inside the human body with her eyes. She was tested by the most skeptical organization in the United States. Even they admitted that if under their test conditions, if she could correctly identify 5 out of 7 diseases in people she had never met before just by looking, even they would admit she had a real ability. The odds of getting 5 out of 7 correct illnesses by chance, is 1 in 250. The odds of getting 4 out of 7 by chance, is 1 in 50.
video.google.com...
Articles
www.museumofhoaxes.com...
www.ananova.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

I believe she was proven to be a fake
I saw a documentary about her about a year ago, with those scientists testing her.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Depends what you call fake.

The most hardened materialist skeptics said they would accept 5 out of 7. She got 4 out of 7.

It depends whther you will only accept 250 to 1 odds, or if 50 to 1 odds are good enough for you.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I saw this one before. What really ticks me off is how at the end, they emphasize the idea that she didn't "pass the test", and so she "got" to return to a normal life. She just gave up, because they said she didn't "pass". That is SO obnoxious!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Sorry if the video above is included in what I say (not got much time on my hands ATM) but this girl was on a breakfast show here in the UK a couple of years ago. She told the resident doctor that he had a lump that he should get checked out. Being a doctor he was skeptical but went to get checked out only to find he did have a growth/tumor where she said he did and had it removed without anymore medical issues arising from it. I do believe that this could be possible. The world around us and what we see are all just electrical signals in our brains. What we see may not actually be what is there if you can understand my shabby writing skills.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Natasha was brought to England by a national newspaper and she successfully spotted all of the fractures and metal pins in a woman who had recently been in a car crash. The woman was fully clothed and had no visible signs of how or where she had been injured.

from the Discovery Channel UK (www.discoverychannel.co.uk...)

Wow

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What if they encouraged her to believe in herself and keep using it. Think it is possible that her test scores would have improved? Just because she was not perfect YET kinda gets me. How many things do we all do, that we know we can do, yet none of us started out doing them perfectly did we?

top topics

join