It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Geologist can take pictures of the past

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There's nothing wrong with debunking, but this is a conspiracy site. Can we at least entertain some "what if"s?

I just have a feeling that this general attitude of debunking everything under the sun is allowing some possible truths to slip away.

Forget about whether or not it happened and try to think about how it could have happened. Through logic the truth will be revealed, no external proof necessary.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyzera
reply to post by polomontana

If the Russian government has this technology, why didn't they expose their enemy's secrets yet?

This whole thing doesn't make sense to me.

It's actually quite simple.

I didn't say the Russian government had this technology. They could be still developing this technology.

This will take alot of time and money.

It takes time and money for technology to catch up to science.

Without quantum mechanics there would be no cell phones, cd players, portable computers and more.

It took time for technology to catch up to the science.

This makes perfect sense because the science behind it is sound.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
its a nice little story

i cant buy into any of this without some evidence.

just one of the supposed pictures would be nice.

i know this would then lead to a whole new level of debunking, but with out some evidence to begin with all this is is hear say.....

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
"Science is truly biased against anything paranormal. Even though this makes sense from a scientific standpoint it would be considered out of the mainstream."

how true if science or scientists cannot explain they will put it down to paranormal mumbo jumbo,such it the age we live in the governments of the world can release most of the information and people and the public wont be concerned at all and would rather get on with their lifes because they dont believe in anything if they cannot see it or understand it.

take for example the CERN in Switzerland,in May underground they were planning to do tests to create a small black hole and see if you could send matter from one place to the next,this opens up a whole can of worms,some great,some not so great,it should be front page news all around the world instead you get general gossip crap,and if the general population read a story like this they put it down to boring science,nothing to do with me,real true paranormal instances are being lost because of a lack of belief and knowledge.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
im no to sure about the lack of belief.... for me its the straight up lack of any kind of proof.

scientific ideas are great but for any science experiments u need record able results in this case photographs.... but wait they are nowhere to be found.

id like this to be true but intill i see a scrap of evediende its a bit hard to believe.

it like if i said i could tape record the past in a cave in Ireland. of course i can i use some quarts mic receiver some other techno bits n bobs .... but ull just have to take my word for it because i don't have the recordings for you.

now wouldn't you scream hoax from a mile off no matter how much u believe in paranormal stuff??

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
www.dossierx.nl...

Here is a link with a couple of ghost image photos.

Very not impressive!

Nobody came from miles around to see his pictures.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
When were they taken? It looks like 1890! I'm presuming that the faint figures in the background are the supposed 'figure's from the past'. The way I see it the people in the foreground probably died 100 years ago.

If the science holds up, as argued by the OP, (I'm not qualified to comment on that) then we have a hypothesis. If we had photographs taken under laboratory conditions and varified, then we'd have a theory.

I'm not debunking anything, I'm just saying that there is no evidence.

[edit on 12/6/08 by Insomniac]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I've studied and collected information about this phenomenon for some years.

You can find the inventor's homepage at following address.
www.silanov.ru... (it's russian version)

And you can see some pictures of it.

The technique that they invented is not yet developed completely, they still investigate and research about it. Now i think they can only take picture of random past. So they are focusing on research about how to set exact time.
Even though their finance is quite small, they are still researching about it for more than a decade. sometimes outer researcher visit them to investigate about the phenonmenon which is happening around the river.

You can also find commercial video tapes (how to make the special camera, ufo etc...) that they are selling on the site.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
well thanx for the link. i haven't delved to much into the viability of the science but if it holds up then there may very well be some truth in it. otherwise...well kind of wanna say hoax or maybe just straight up paranormal spot...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This isn't the first claim of a device like this. Check into Father Ernetti's Chronovisor. He actually took it a step further.

findarticles.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join