It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Idol...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh come on, some of you watch it...

(Personally I just listen to it, while I'm on the computer, and my wife watches it...)

I have to say, that Simon knows his stuff... The last singer, both Randy and Paula were praising...I thought she blew chunks...then Simon says it was a mess....

Even the fairly local girl (from Florida), he was right on the money, her facial expressions were "ugly" when she sang....pretty girl, but man, what happened when she sang?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
really I don't watch it, husband won't let me, he's usually watching basketball or a sitcom

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I watched the UK version. I have to say that I agree with simon every time. I will say to my husband , they sound too cabaret or they're singing through their nose, and Simon will make exactly the same comments. Perhaps I should have his job. I think that he could let people down more gently though.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have been watching and I think this years contestants are the worse in the history of the show.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I have been watching and I think this years contestants are the worse in the history of the show.

I'd have to agree... I was struggling to even pick one to go on, let alone two...whereas usually, (in past seasons), I've wanted like 4 to go on...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd have to agree... I was struggling to even pick one to go on, let alone two...whereas usually, (in past seasons), I've wanted like 4 to go on...

I so agree with that. Not to mention, Simon has said the same thing a couple times this season.

Oh yeah, but I don't watch it...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
he gets 33 mill a year plus what ever he got for doing american idol me i think he an
but you dont get anywhere in that buissness with being brutal

top topics

join