It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Southhampton 01.06.2008

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I got an answer from my friend in Austraila about the triangular drones. Here's what he told me:

Triangular military drones are in vast usage across the world - especially in the context of military weather manipulation seemingly - just google "chemtrail orb" or "chemtrail ufo".... These things always seem to show up during times of strange skies and wierd weather. We initially started to detect them when taking pictures of strange planeless trails appearing in the sky. The aircraft only show up after the pic is taken. The only explanation for this is that the chips in modern digital cameras (CMOS/CCD) can make visible - the light on the infra red part of the spectrum - just point a TV remote control into your camera and check the viewscreen while pressing buttons - you should see a white/purplish beam of light.
These things can move at some enormous speeds and seemingly can defy laws of inertia. We must be careful to distance ourselves from the idea that these aircraft are either E.T. or derived from E.T. technology - this is the poison-the-well cover story! I always use this argument - consider the Hutchinson Effect - a backyard shed inventor can levitate massive cannonballs using electric fields powered from the wall (60 watts). Consider what a multi-billion dollar GLOBAL military industrial complex could have achieved back in the 1930s (helped with Nikola Tesla's research)? One of the uses of the UFO=ET story is to cover up that this technology has been around for at least 70 years. Consider also that there are some very powerful interest groups pushing the automatic assumption that any unidentified or strange aircraft MUST be of little green men. Laurence Rockefeller was behind much of what we know as modern E.T. orientated UFOlogy. Landings/sightings were in fact STAGED (see Jacques Vallee) in front of hundreds of people. Examples of this is the UMMO incident in Spain in the 1960s and the Chicago O'Hare Airport incident 2006. In the latter case FOX had on a high ranking military officer claiming it was "proof of intelligent life visinting earth". This is untrue, as secondly there is also a psychological warfare element to the use of gravity defying military aircraft - as the global elite are aware the public are vulnerable for wanting 'greater beings' coming down and solving all of humanity's problems... so it is a form of belief system experimentation also - following the UMMO incident in the 1960s there were cults formed around the sightings and contact with the 'beings'... the thing is these cults were most often than not FUNDED and CONTROLLED by powerful interest groups themselves (vallee).

to be continued.....

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
All of the following 11 pics and 2 videos are taken over Perth, Western Australia
Here is a video we got of a low passover by two of these aircraft - one flying very high, and flying very low the opposite direction.
Basically we were just leaving the camera pointed up at the sky hoping to catch them during some wierd 'cloud' formation overhead.
www.youtube.com... (still pic of bottom lower right frame here: img248.imageshack.us... )

Here is another vid of something which I thought was a bug then realized goes behind the tree which is around 10meters away.
www.youtube.com...

We have a great many pics too, here is a small sample...
Strange figure of 8 planeless trail, with black triangular aircraft with white glowing center showing up:
1. img455.imageshack.us...

More strange trails appearing with airborne objects showing up following photography:
2. img204.imageshack.us...

3. img510.imageshack.us...

4. img263.imageshack.us...

5. img339.imageshack.us...

6. img166.imageshack.us...

7. img134.imageshack.us...

8. - PLANELESS CHEMTRAIL: img148.imageshack.us...

9. img165.imageshack.us...

10. img363.imageshack.us...

11. img237.imageshack.us...

Please Google "chemtrail orb". A guy called Greg Avery in the US has perfected videographic techniques capturing these chemtrail-related drone aircraft, and he does so by using high speed film with an Infra Red lens filter
It is a common phenomenon across the globe.
We have literally hundreds of pics now, and some with formations of lots and lots of them. Tell me... is it just coincidence that White Sands missile testing facility (where a number of Nazi pioneers of this tech moved to following the war) is located just near Roswell?
hope that helps,
LK

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Thanks 2Faced, I have just two questions for you.

Do you support his theory ?

Are you prepared to debate it ?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by 2Faced

Thanks 2Faced, I have just two questions for you.

Do you support his theory ?

Are you prepared to debate it ?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by sherpa]

You're welcome.
His theories sound as strange as any other theory on this matter, yet I do believe he makes sense. I certainly wouldn't be suprised if it were to be true. There's enough motive. But unfortunately there's no actual solid proof.

My reason for posting this information, was to provide an alternative explaination/theory for the triangular shaped object, and at the same time to see what others have to say on this subject. To aswer your question, YES I do support the bigger part of his theory (I have my own thoughts about extraterrestial life). I do so because it's a plausible one. and because I know for a fact he does a lot of research on the subject. But the main reason, is beause the opposite has not been proven either.

To answer your second question. Yes, I am prepared to debate evrything, as long as I have knowledge, or theories, about the matter that's being debated. In fact, I'm here to debate, learn, share information and most important, to find out why I feel so certain that there's something about to happen that will have a profound impact on a global scale.

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

A lot of people have been saying they believe something is about to happen. So I'm posing this question, as someone who doesn't share this feeling:

Have people been having this feeling for years? decades?

If so it may just be a nagging wish in your consciousness that you choose to ignore, which many people share on the subject.

Just more food for thought

CX

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Thanks Sherpa
Your participation in the thread has been most valuable too, i do enjoy threads like this where everyone can chip in with knowledge and investigative skills.

I have to agree with you, although we do not have solid proof of a balloon, since the solar balloon video was posted, i'm very much leaning towards it being a version of one of these.

The video of the binbag balloon in the air did it for me, which in a way is a shame for those like myself who would dearly love the object to be something more exciting.

I'm not sure theres much more we can do with this one, however it will remain in my faves for a long time to come.

CX.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

But unfortunately there's no actual solid proof.

And thats the part that needs to be made clear, it was this part that seemed to want to put a blanket explanation on FT's/BT's.

Triangular military drones are in vast usage across the world - especially in the context of military weather manipulation seemingly - just google "chemtrail orb" or "chemtrail ufo".... These things always seem to show up during times of strange skies and wierd weather.

Also I have not seen any study which connects them with weather, nuclear power stations, roads/highways and cities but not weather, but I guess you would have to be into chemtrails perhaps to believe this.

The infra red theory has merit but not as a dark image unless it was cooler than the background temperature, any infra red or thermal image would be lighter than its surroundings, I did not see this in his photographs.

A video taken with a thermal image camera can be seen HERE.

The point I want to make is there is no definitive evidence for either terrestrial or extraterrestrial origin for FT's but judging by your post you seem to support this view anyway.

The problem is that the more one theory is expounded more than another than the more likely that one theory becomes excepted as the truth I do not want that to happen with this phenomena the jury is still out and will remain so until any definitive evidence comes to light.

But to round off I do appreciate your input and respect your beliefs and I am sorry if I may have sounded a little antagonistic.

You might like to start a new thread on the video and photographic data from your friend it may produce more opinions and debate.

Regards

CX

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well it appears there is more in our local paper about these sightings today......

Mystery deepens with more sightings

More sightings of what may be this same object now being reported.

After seeing this latest pic, i'm leaning greatly towards the tetrahedron or solar balloon, as described earlier in this thread, whether home made or bought.

It was more of a square shape than a triangle and there was a dull humming sound, but I cannot be sure that wasn't coming from the road."

Sorry but with the volume of traffic round there, motorways and dual carraigeways pretty much everywhere, theres no way you tell where that sound is coming from.

Nice to see they are keeping it the spotlight though.

Unfortunately, i fear that by now every kid in Southampton will be making those solar balloons from bin bags, and we'll be seeing a lot more of these in the future.

CX.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hello, I'm making a first post here, Harry Challenger, I am really enjoying the quality of the users on this board. Amazing to see a real debate open up.I have two comments to make,

Re., the arguement that there are no aliens its just a conspiracy to make us believe there is.

Checkout Albert Rosales humanoid database, well over ten thousand humanoid encounters he has obtained from the UFO literature. Thats an awful lot of witnesses to aliens who look well, alien.

Re., The concept that we can all keep an open mind until some day there is definitive evidence these are aliens or not.

Very logical if this was a normal scientific endeavour, what happens if these are the scouts of a predatory civilisation? What if we are equivalent of the native Americans seeing their first whiteman, the Aztecs seeing their first conquistador, the chinese seeing their first mongol. The Jews seeing their first Nazi?
This could easily be life and death for our civilisation, you don't sit about wondering, you start beavering to find out whats going on for yourself. These things are better studied in the field, going out to find out your own answers, which I do hope some of you do, or intend to.

Youre a good bunch, I hope this doesn't sound like a lecture, its just my opinion, debate happens on line. We are precariously low on field researchers.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The Southampton sightings are hugely interesting, and theres been some great work done on this to get the story in context for the last couple of months.

I advocate the June 1st sightings are extraterrestrial, I particularly like the ring cloud observation in this thread. A late buddy of mine found more than 3 percent of the 20,000 sightings he researched had such an aerial defect as was described in this case. He hypothesised that this was UFO wormhole technology opening somekind of portal.

I'm a bit uncertain about those larger tetrahedral objects, what they are. I havent seen other UFOs of that description. Most big flying triangles and rectangles are relatively flat. These could be ours. As they are very black - are they absorbing visible light perhaps somekind of cloaking technology is being tested on a rigid balloon fabric. Why test it over a built up area though?

What some may appreciate is our forces are in a sort of detection versus concealment arms race with these outside visitors. Lots of clandestine projects must happen as our egg heads try and gain some tiny degree of iniative when all our airspace is basically undefendable.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wow... good video.

One of the best i've seen... Creepy actually...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Some odd photos.. But how can you come to the conclusion this is a planeless chemtrail?
img148.imageshack.us...

Simply looks like a completely normal residual contrail. Too far away, perhaps, to even see an aircraft if one was really there.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This an amazing piece, in the youtube title he mentions the tr3b triangular plane, what is that?? CLASSIC shot!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
There have been a few sightings in Southampton UK over the last few weeks, I have to say my gut feeling tells me this is a set up. Don't get me wrong I am normally the first person to jump up and down and say U.F.O U.F.O
But come on Southampton Uk?

The first sighting in Southampton came from an area that is well known and has a name for itself. I am starting to smell a rat and belive that all this is orchestrated by a group. I hope I am wrong though and soon the truth will set us free

[edit on 23-6-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
TR3b plane??????? anyone hear of it???????

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

We must be careful to distance ourselves from the idea that these aircraft are either E.T. or derived from E.T. technology - this is the poison-the-well cover story!

First, on Hutchinson:

This "Hutchison Effect" has been claimed for years, without any independent verification — ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicate it on demand. This has been investigated more than once, been part of documentaries on The Discovery Channel, but still never seems to pass critical muster. This is in the category of folklore. In general, the "American Antigravity" web site caters to such folklore and its enthusiasts.
wiki

In short, he has not been able to reproduce the effects his earlier videos show. I'm currently writing a thread which explores the Tehran UFO incident in 1976. I'll explore the possibility of this particular UFO being of terrestrial design.

Also, they aren't aircraft in the sense of deriving their motion/lift through the atmosphere by air.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
[edit on 24-6-2008 by no one special]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Has anyone looked into the possibility that these are 'Tetroons'? Tetrahedral weather balloons? There's a whole technique to building these ...

More information can be found here ...
Tetroons

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FunkyTechnic

Hmm.. kinda looks like a black triangle.

Care to post this material in one of the following theads?

The color spots oin this photo are not UFOs

What a UFO is NOT

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunkyTechnic
Has anyone looked into the possibility that these are 'Tetroons'? Tetrahedral weather balloons? There's a whole technique to building these ...

More information can be found here ...
Tetroons

If you read the entire thread you will find tetroons were first suggested Here by muriaz.

Because of the ease of construction of these shapes now it has clouded the identification process of Triangles considerably, carefull attention and precious time has to be wasted on eliminating them from sighting reports.

In short personally I am very aware of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join