It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UBL and GWB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If UBL is allready captured,Do you think George W Bush will anounce this close to the election? And is this a good stratagy? All views/thoughts are welcome. Happy discussions.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
okay just my theory here.

it would seem that all these leak/rumors are true..there has just been way too much talk from various sources in various places that would make me believe that something is in the process of being staged...

I don't believe they will release the news within the next month if they can help it. Notice, they already released ads to be aired, so they are taking the election seriously. If something drastic was to happen, the country would need time to recover before going to the polls so it can't be too close to elections either.

But if it does come out thru leaks or whatever that the administration has been hiding OBL then the admin will say that it was a matter of Homeland Security, so they can remove the negative factor from themselves.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i think that Bush WILL announce to the world that OBL has been caught VERY close to the election...

look at 9/11...made him president...he WILL have another "terrorist" attack close to the election also or OBL WILL be caught...

REMEMBER: OBL works for the CIA...

my theory ONLY...

it might work out...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
9/11 didn't make Bush president...9/11 was a year after the election in which GWB was elected

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
SORRY--- i knew it was CLOSE...

9/11 STILL made him famous and his war on "terror" will make him prez again...

im pissed...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
id have to think that the goverment will announce they cought OBL close to the election. And Bush will win becouse of it.I doubt "they" will use a terror attack to get the people to vote for Bush. Cause the population will loose confidence in him. That would be 2 major terror attacks during Bushes term...not only that,people will loose confidence in the war on terror...

captured OBL=GWB in office again.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   

REMEMBER: OBL works for the CIA...

I never could get this....

OBL worked, not works, for the CIA... It was when WE abandoned him, and the Mujahadeen, that WE allowed the totalitarian regime of Afghanistan to flourish, and become a terrorist haven. He only worked for the CIA when we had a mutual enemy (the Russians)... Once the Russians were gone from Afghanistan, so were we...

new topics

top topics

join