It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

plan could work to see inside area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
if you were to take any projectile rocket that you could buy at a model store, depending on how high it was able to shoot(could reach 2 miles high or more?), you could strap a camera 2 it or put it inside of something strapped to the rocket, possibly they would be able to shoot it down although its quite small and all it would need to do is drop the camera inside the grounds of the base before it burned out and voala, even for a short period of time u would have shots from inside of the base. if the camera falls to the ground and is painted grey they might even miss it if it wasn't attached to the rocket body anymore.. but hey its prob a really stupid idea lol, im just writing off what came to my mind in an instant.
but still, comment with ideas or varriations to this plan etc

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Did you just make a thread talking about putting a camera on a cat ?

If it was you and i think it was i suggest you try and stick to one thread.

As creating multiple thread's on the same subject can cause some pretty weak debate.

And also some pretty low rep.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

lol okie thanks bra, ive never done this befor lol this is my first day on it so im still learning about stuff so i appreciate the heads up.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePilgrim

A good thing to do mate would be this.

Think of all the great way's to infiltrate AREA 51 and place them in one jumbo thread.

Brainstorm it.

And you will spark a brilliant debate for shure.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 8-6-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
well bearing in mind that you can be shot for just stepping one foot over the perimeter, good luck with actually firing something into one of the most aggressively guarded bases.......Im sure your hearts in the right place, but seriously i would think twice before attempting to take ordnance anywhere near it mate. Sorry man.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by grifta

"good luck" ... "aggressively guarded...". Yeah whatever. Someone flew a jumbo jet into the pentagon. lol

OP - I was totally gettin the image at first: my little dimestore rocket, hanging at an angle beneath the parachute. Slowly spinning as it drops back to earth (i think it's red and white). Strapped to the rocket's side with black electrical tape is my digital camera, taking... unfortunately, that's where I lose it: no one to push the button - ok, so use the timer? alright, let's just say that worked... random pictures of sky and hillside... hmmm... how do we get the pictures? more electronics taped to my rocket - i'll be lucky if this thing goes 10 feet...

but you did inspire me!...

How bout a live action broadcast camera, on a remote control car? is there a way to deal with the control over distance and through obstructions issue?
which would be a better tactic: sending a sole, stealthy vehicle? or send an army of little cars?

[edit on 6/8/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

hmmmm good questions lol, damn government picked their location well. they prob have all sorts of scramblers and stuff, the Live feed was kinda the notion i was thinking of. and the distance between the perimeter and the base is VAST so the signal would prob be lost unless you had something INTENSE lol. maby like stick a camera on something getting brought into the base although they have SUCH INTENSE security lol that would basicly be impossible. lol 1 of these days I WILL figure it out. maby stick a camera on a trained bird !

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

dude thats an awsome idea
thanks i think i will do that

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
an expanded polly foam glider, large wing area, low radar sig, like maybe a b-2

small camera, those tiny sugar cube sized vid cameras, then a transmitter (which comes with it)
try and glide it closer from the highest peak around?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
YouTube has quite a few vids of R/C model aircraft with video cams mounted.

Pictures are pretty clear, sounds ok except there's a lot of noise from the engine and air flowing around the airframe.

So, if you got some vids of something critical and got out of the area with your little airplane - which I don't think you could - what would you do with the information?

There's a potential for years of research going down the drain as well as the possibility that an enemy of the US would get a head start on building something to defend against whatever it was that you filmed.

There are some things that countries need to keep secret.
Live long enough and you'll see most of the information come out in the open.

Far better methinks than being someone who betrayed their country.

The spy biz is getting easier every day.
Run around the Internet long enough and you'll cull a lot of useful information.

As witness the few who post departure times and directions of military flights leaving their airbases.

That was treason in WW2 and still treasonous today....

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Youre better off strapping a wireless camera to a model helicopter.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
does anyone have any stats on how many people died trying to get into Area 51?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Get one of those trained Falcons, strap a camera on one, and tell it to fly over the site. I doubt they are gonna shoot the bird

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
like 45 died at one time trying to get it.no joke.

new topics

top topics

join