It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im sure this will work! how to see inside AREA 51 :lol:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
yes its true folks i have come up with the most bonafide, realistic and surefire way of getting an inside look at AREA 51, it starts with no remote controls, no running in vast groups through the gates, no getting shot ether. think about it ladies and gents. THE DOMESTIC HOUSE CAT, or any small animal for that matter, strap a cam to its back and throw it over the fence and just watch as it wonders towards a source of food and water, GENIUS! maybe put a camera in a collar. Lol what do you all think? :p

[edit on 11-6-2008 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think it'll be fodder for the carrion birds within a single day, mate.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Pretty sure they would use radio frequency jamming gear....Interesting though. I would think a rat would work better, and lots of them. They are some of the most intelligent animals I have ever worked with. Maybe record on solid state memory and return to a pick-up point...Willard?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Cats? Really,Bro, I have cats, and I'm here to tell you, they NEVER do what you expect.

On a serious note, with digital cameras getting smaller exponentially, maybe carrier/homing pigeons with cameras.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
jeeez, a bird with a camera would be perfect! although i bet because of the airstrip they have all sorts of hawks and stuff to keep birds away from hitting the planes.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Why not just use a radio controlled car or plane? I very much doubt they have any radio jamming in effect that would affect either. Otherwise they wouldn't even be able to use their own radios.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Couple of things...As a Nevada resident I can tell you what's going to happen.

A few MILES before you even get to the gates you will be stopped by security. If you continue they will take you down. Period. You're not going to get spy images of A51 with rats either. Trust me on this, with the sensor equipment they have no the grounds surrounding the base, they would detect a rat with a camera on it's back and probably detect the radio signals that come from the camera(as well as pretty much any chip.)

Also this kind of post does get you watched. And now that you have posted it, they now have the counter measures. Congrats, you lost to A51 before you even started.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
No matter. Even if it "could" work they just read your idea right here.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

yeah lol for shizz, im not seriously considering trying this stuff:p i am just letting my mind wonder abit and think of something outside of the box.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just entertaining the notion here...

The rats would be a better choice. They are intelligent. Even better than that?

REMOTE CONTROLLED RATS!!!

I read the OP and it immediatly popped into my head, lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePilgrim

Well that is all good. One day you could really break that barrier to disclosure
Even though i believe they use Area 51 as a stage while it/disclosure is staring us blatantly in the face elsewhere, i still would love a "walk through" there.

When you hide something i suppose keep it where people look at everyday, in the open. We seem to miss the obvious, we are quite good at that.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

You sound like AREA 51 already defeated you in all honesty.

Give the guy a break.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Remote controlled rats it is! Any one able to find tiny cameras? Not wireless though....Just snapshots at a timed interval, backed up on a microdrive. Making it work is not the problem.....federal pound-me-in-the-@$$ prision IS.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think at this point, A51 is probably cleaned out and used as more of an act. Kind of like the theory on Osama - It's likely we know where he is, to a pin-point, but as long as he's out there and we know where, we can monitor him and keep him from harming cause. If we remove him however, someone else will replace him who we can't keep track of initially. Going back to A51, I'd say they're using it to distract us from whatever other staging areas they have for experimental technologies and unexplained phenomena.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I saw a video of some old guy (can't remember his name... worked for boeng or lear or something) that said Area 51 was moved to Towilla, Utah. Google Earth shows no 'Towilla', but google search does show a hint of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

You are referring to Dugway Proving Grounds, located in Tooele (too-will-a) Utah, roughly 85 miles southwest of Salt Lake City.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Aah! Ok, I've heard of Dugway... I don't know how the heck I got the spelling that far off.

Tooele.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Even if it did work. As soon as you post that stuff publicly online or something like that they would find you and take the pictures or videos and probably prosecute you. You have to consider that as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Couple of things...As a Nevada resident I can tell you what's going to happen.

A few MILES before you even get to the gates you will be stopped by security. If you continue they will take you down. Period. You're not going to get spy images of A51 with rats either. Trust me on this, with the sensor equipment they have no the grounds surrounding the base, they would detect a rat with a camera on it's back and probably detect the radio signals that come from the camera(as well as pretty much any chip.)

i don't even live in the states and i could of told you that much.
A51 is such a high security place, there is no way you could approach the "fence" without having someone come question you.

hopefully one day there will be a president who belives the public should know everything, and fill us in.

but the chances of that happening = the chances a remote controlled rat is going to make it into area 51.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
Cats? Really,Bro, I have cats, and I'm here to tell you, they NEVER do what you expect.

On a serious note, with digital cameras getting smaller exponentially, maybe carrier/homing pigeons with cameras.

Completely agree. Im laughing right now at the thought of a cat trotting 13 miles from the base entrance to A51 in the hot desert without any distractions. You couldnt train a cat to go 50 ft unless it was chasing a rabbit.

Homing pigeons is the best idea yet....or maybe lazer guided mechanical dragonflies

<<   2 >>

join