It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Not A Real Photo Of The Inside Of A Chemtrail Plane Folks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
And pray tell, what does cloud seeding (which we know for fact is regularly carried out in the USA, Russia, China and recently Australia - as well as no doubt other countries) - and which was banned as use of a weapon in military conflicts by International Convention in 1977 - got to do with chemtrails?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Oh I dunno... airplanes... spraying stuff... weather manipulation... used as weapon...

Not sure ..yet
but I'll get back to you on that...
But it did get a lot of attention

And what makes you think just because they made it 'illegal' that would stop them? All you have to do is snoop around Kirtland... their is a lot of weather manipulation research going on there as well as other weapon systems that are supposed to be no no's

Torture is illegal, but that little annoyance doesn't seem to bother them an Gitmo

[edit on 11-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Essan:
Cloud seeding is one method used for for controlling the weather.
China has guaranteed no rain for the Olympics by using that method.

BUT chemtrails in their unknown nature is comparable to putting gun powder in the sky. Another military tech such as HAARP could be considered the "gun" HAARP is only being used in my posts because it's well known and can be related to. The concept of superheating the ionosphere and pushing it up 60 miles (as officially described on camera) and communicating with submarines in the depths of the sea (as also officially disclosed) are issues that create controversy and allows you to realize that that is a disclosed facility and uses tech that is far reaaching.. why does that have to be the only facility?

Put the two together and you have an environmental changing machine that could equate to bad things. It's the whole point of me posting in this thread. What we don't know for sure is that instead of being a bad thing, it could be an unknown good thing. Chemtrails are a means to an end. Not the end.

Something is happening and I'm sure just like every other mil tech that's created 20 years before it's announced, we'll find out in 15 or more years as to what's been happening. The only issue with this though is it rubs some environmental moral issues the wrong way so it may be a tech forever hidden unless uncovered..

Personally I think that many uses can be derived and if anything is ever disclosed, it will be the seemingly harmless characteristics.

b

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

And what makes you think just because they made it 'illegal' that would stop them?

Okay, you got me on that

Originally posted by Bspiracy
Essan:
Cloud seeding is one method used for for controlling the weather.
China has guaranteed no rain for the Olympics by using that method.

A lot of people are going to be watching to see how successful they really are there

BUT chemtrails in their unknown nature is comparable to putting gun powder in the sky.

Contrails are indeed a factor in climate change (IMHO) - but that's inadvertent and everyone who flies is partly responsible.

The concept of superheating the ionosphere and pushing it up 60 miles (as officially described on camera)

It has the same effect on weather as every revolution of the Earth does - which effectively 'pushes' the ionosphere outside the whole atmosphere ......

Put the two together and you have an environmental changing machine that could equate to bad things.

We may be inadvertently affecting long term climate as a result. I don't know - but I wouldn't exclude the possibility. Playing with nature is rarely a good thing.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If the evil overlords are indeed spraying us with liquified Soylent Green I say let's have more of it since the average life expectancy is continually improving.

Based on the contents of this thread, I will however concede that IQs do appear to be dropping.

Maybe it's just a "dumbing down" spray they are using?

PS - Went for a jog in the desert this morning, and then for a swim in the pool. I haven't visited the doctor for 15 years, and feel surprisingly healthy. Perhaps I should breathe more deeply to get the full effect??

I love this site, it's like a virtual reality sanitorium. More fake moon landings anyone?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Retseh!

I had to give you three laughing smileys, just to thank you for making me chuckle. Thank you, once again!!!

I'm afraid that's all I have to say, at least in this post. Whilst it's not exactly on topic, it still needed to be noted!!!

Weed

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracywhy does that have to be the only facility?

Funny you mention that... but...ermmm another thread another day not quite ready for that yet.. but you can U2U me if you want a 'preview'

And thanks for the new coat

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh I say let's have more of it since the average life expectancy is continually improving.

Well there is an interesting point here... from our ancient studies at Pegasus we noticed that back before the flood the Earth was covered by clouds much like Venus... then after the flood 'the firmament opened" and people saw the stars... and were exposed to cosmic rays...

If you belief the Bible at all look at the ages before the flood... then look at them after the flood... perhaps living under a thick blanket of clouds is not a bad thing

The above is a quick generalization so don't ask for details or link in here... just an observation

So spray away and block those evil solar rays

Based on the contents of this thread, I will however concede that IQs do appear to be dropping.

Nah not chemtrails fault... that is Ipods.. remember Star Trek 'The Game"? Then add Youtube to replace the Library... Chat rooms to replace Hangouts.. and Internet Short hand to replace Grammar and Spelling and you have the answer...

More fake moon landings anyone?

Coming soon I hear... once NASA is finished scrounging at the junque yard for parts to reverse engineer so they can remember how they did it...

I wonder if Chemtrails would help climate on Mars? Seems they have started on Venus...

Of course... you are welcome to argue they are CONTRAILS

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I am absolutly amazed at you naysayers.

Whether those pics are credible evidence of the aircraft being used to dispense SOME kind of additive into the air is SO far off the point.
I live in Lake Tahoe.BLUE SKY!!!! VERY BLUE.. !!!!!
I KNOW what an airplane at high altitude looks like when there's water vapor or condensation or WHatever trails come from behind them.
Not BEFORE a "rainstorm" do a see a couple of planes discharging a little "cloud enhancer".Thats written about in the local papers regularly.
On a CLEAR,BLUE SKY day..Maybe once or twice a month,we get a CROSSPATTERN of CHONTRAILS that Grid from Lake Tahoe to Reno.
It takes ALL day for it to dissipitate.(and nite?)
I dont know if it's aluminum dioxide to shield the reception of satellites from forign countries trying to observe ammunition movement from Walker...(Big Military Ammunition Facility)Or prevent them from watching "Other projects on the ground".Lets seee..we got skunkworks,area 51,Edwards,China Lake,ALL within about 300 miles of each other...
I DO KNOW WHAT GRID LOOKS LIKE

Oh and I DO know what it feels like to have Malathion spayed on ya by Helicopter at nite..San Bernardino 1991...It is'nt pleasent.
I dont know WHO is SPRAYING what and why..
It aint Malathion and it aint cloud seeding...
This is getting so redundant,I cant believe you fools want to argue whether some dooode "photoshopped" a fake plane.
Its beyong the relevancy of the fact..
This isnt aliens arent real without a real ship.Their DOING IT!!!!
I was actually on a Bus with local Tahoe residents and pointed East and said"Hey Their Gridding us again"
They ALL asked me what it meant..they've seen it before too.
I said "Go to ATS on the internet and look for yourself what it is..There's speculation,conjecture,some people who dont believe its anything..
But WE SEE IT RIGHT?"
We need an insider pilot to Break National Security and Rat out what it is.
Is'nt that the reason we're never told nuthin?
They DID sign an Oath

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rezial666

CG stands for Center of Gravity

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
As an Air Force C-5 Loadmaster I've been looking at this "spraying bird" as a military Veteran.

If it's not a "chem trail" bird then the only other conclusion I can come to is that the tanks on board are filled with a liquid that can be transferred fore and aft. This would allow the technicians involved with a new airframe to transfer the Center of Gravity (CG) fore and aft during flight in order to examine the flight characteristics of different CG's in flight without landing to reposition the "cargo".

In other words, they could fly with the cargo weight of the airplane at several different centers of gravity without landing to reconfigure the cargo. With the liquid, the "cargo" could be transfered both forward and aft in order to see what effect the change has on that particular aircraft. And that's a standard check that all new or experimental aircraft have to undergo.

Copy?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Zorgon:
the coat looks good on ya
Your welcome

Cool pic of Venus.. what is the supposed air content of Venus? those clouds look nothing like ours and I am extremely interested now in how they are formed as they mimic formations here after "certain" conditions.. Guess that's soemthing else I need to check up on now.. thaaaaanks man.. like I needed that added onto the todo list

[editing to remove my whole post now

I just allowed myself to speak too much about stuff I knew too little about and am verifying my thought process and it's going to take a few days I'm sure..

I guess that can happen after missing several hours a night sleep for several days in a row.

NOTE TO SELF.. remember to stay focused and not let late night thoughts run rampant

b

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Bspiracy]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loadmaster
If it's not a "chem trail" bird then the only other conclusion I can come to is that the tanks on board are filled with a liquid that can be transferred fore and aft.

Copy?

Copy...

So as this one is not a "chem trail" bird... judging by the way you phrased that... perhaps you could show us one?

A "chem trail" bird, that is?

Copy?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracyremember to stay focused and not let late night thoughts run rampant

I have tried that... it doesn't work

You follow one lead to get info and find 10 more related that lead to 10 more... and by 3 am you need toothpick in the eyelids to follow the next 10..

Sleep is highly over rated.. but at least I have some really cool pictures for tomorrow

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

I work in jersey city n.j. and yesterday june 11 was a beautiful day except for all the chemtrails. They sprayed from at lease 7 am to 2 in the afternoon. When i tell people in work about this no one seems to care. I see most people sleep walk through life and if it does not affect their immediate family or friends and they have gas and money then they say who the hell cares. What can we do when they spray and who can I get ansers from about the spraying being done. So far no spraying today june 12 and there are beautiful blue skies. I hope it stays that way.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Since you're still Anonymous, I wrestled with whether or not to attempt to reply.

However, no guts, no glory....

Since you live in Jersey, you certainly know that there are three major airports in the region?

Normal, high-altitude commercial jets will sometimes, but not always, of course, produce a contrail. By high-altitude, usually above 28,000 feet.

Contrails will form, sometimes for hours, sometimes for mere seconds, before either sublimating (in seconds/minutes) or persisting, and mixing in with the natural formation of high-altitude clouds, that existed before airplanes were invented. We call these 'Cirrus' clouds.

The Eastern Seaboard of the US is very, very active, and full of a great deal of airline traffic. North/South, and East/West. (Daytime, most flights FROM Europe to the USA....not only American carriers, but Foreign carriers as well. Depending on destination, you will see many, many flights overfly the greater NYC area).

New Jersey is not a huge state.....when conditions are right, you will see a lot of contrails.....when the upper air is too dry, you won't see them.....

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
2005 Montana Legislature
HOUSE BILL NO. 399
INTRODUCED BY RICE, BUTCHER, SALES, BARRETT, WAITSCHIES, PETERSON

A BILL FOR AN ACT ENTITLED: "AN ACT PROVIDING THAT A WEATHER MODIFICATION OPERATION MAY NOT START BEFORE NOVEMBER 1 OR END AFTER MARCH 15; EXEMPTING WEATHER MODIFICATION FROM THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE MONTANA ENVIRONMENT POLICY ACT AND FROM ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENTS; REQUIRING PUBLIC NOTICE OF INTENTION TO CONDUCT WEATHER MODIFICATION ACTIVITIES; ELIMINATING PUBLIC HEARINGS, AND PERMIT FEES, AND PROOF OF FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY BY AN APPLICANT; AMENDING SECTIONS 85-3-101, 85-3-201, 85-3-204, 85-3-210, 85-3-211, 85-3-213, 85-3-214, 85-3-301, AND 85-3-302, MCA; REPEALING SECTIONS 85-3-102, 85-3-202, 85-3-206, 85-3-207, 85-3-208, 85-3-211, AND 85-3-212, MCA; AND PROVIDING AN IMMEDIATE EFFECTIVE DATE."

BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF MONTANA:

NEW SECTION. Section 1. Term of operation. An operation may not start before November 1 or end after March 15.

(3) "Research and development" means theoretical analysis, exploration, and experimentation and the extension of investigative findings and theories of a scientific and technical nature into practical application for experimental and demonstration purposes, including the experimental production and testing of models, devices, equipment, materials, and processes.

(4) "Weather modification and control" means changing or controlling or attempting to change or control, by artificial methods, the natural development of atmospheric cloud forms or precipitation forms that occur in the troposphere."

data.opi.state.mt.us...

For the 2008 Olympics, the Chinese have set aside 30 airplanes, 4,000 rocket launchers, and 7,000 anti-aircraft guns to stop rain. The Chinese plan to shoot various chemicals into any threatening clouds to shrink rain drops before they reach the stadium

China plans to halt rain for Olympics
LA Times

PROJECT STORMFURY
From the mid-1960s through the early 1980s NOAA actively pursued Project STORMFURY, a program of experimental hurricane modification.

They say this was scrapped...

But look at the proposals they considered...

Some techniques besides seeding clouds that have been considered over the years include: cooling the ocean with cryogenic material or icebergs, retardation of surface evaporation with monomolecular films, changing the radiational balance in the hurricane environment by absorption of sunlight with carbon black, blowing the hurricane apart with hydrogen bombs, injecting air into the center with a huge maneuverable tube to raise the central pressure, and blowing the storm away from land with windmills.

NOAA

blowing the hurricane apart with hydrogen bombs ???

Oh yeah we are IN GOOD HANDS

I think Chem Trails are the LEAST of our worries

:shk:

[edit on 12-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Great for marks on satellite mapping. X marks the spot, you know.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Indeed!!!!

"ChemTrails" are the least of our worries!!!

If I may invite everyone, as this thread has turned many pages, please take a moment, and look at Page one?

EDIT....OK, done? You will notice, and this is to the credit of the OP, the very first, shown to be 'photoshopped' pic has been deleted. This was the interior photo of a B-777 LR being flight tested. What was 'photoshopped' was a 'placard' that read these words: HAZMAT Spraying Equipment

EDIT again....I joked, and you can read thru the pages you will see it....the 'photoshopped' placard was placed on the side of one of the lavatories....OK, howl with laughter now.....

The real photo was later posted in this same thread. It was NOT the OP's fault for falling for the deception. Let me make that perfectly clear! It seems, to me, to be an honest mistake, since the OP deleted that photo.

Witin the OP's post, are still two photos, and I maintain that they are simply normal jet contrails....the first one looks odd, until you realize that jets sometimes have to fly in a holding pattern. This is a 'racetrack' shaped course, and there may or may not be these 'U'-shaped patterns seen, from the ground, depending on the atmospheric conditions at 30,000 feet above your heads!!!

Second pic, shows the oft-mentioned 'criss/cross' patterns....folks, jets fly North, South, East and West, and all compass points in between, and there are waypoints that 'anchor' these airways....in the old days, we flew from VOR to VOR.....or would get a RADAR vector to a point downrange. Today, with GPS, ATC says 'Go Direct XYZ'. we type it in, press 'EXEC' (that means execute....if you like Picard on Star Trek, just think "Engage")

and the new course is there, and 'engaged'. Simple, ain't it?

[edit on 6/12/0808 by weedwhacker]

[edit on 6/12/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I live in a pretty rural part of the midwest. We can go two weeks with normal airplane activity, i.e. small planes, higher airliners flying in straight lines, an airforce jet once in a while.

And then suddenly there will be a day where there are up to 34 scars at a time.

And as the usual air "traffic" goes by, any trail (if there is one) disappears as a contrail would.

The 34 scars remain.

EDIT: Even though this picture is from a website outlining the flight tests that were being done, not chemtrailing, there are still an awful lot of strange things going on in our skies.

Incredibly well-known Chicago WGN meteorologist Tom Skilling takes e.mail questions and he took all of 30 seconds to answer a question on "strange clouds from jets in the sky" (contrails and/or chemtrails) with the typical dismissive "I know what these are and NONE of them are anything but contrails" answer.

No one seems to really look into it. Just a lot of bleating...I mean repeating...of the answers they have been pre-programmed with.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join