It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Not A Real Photo Of The Inside Of A Chemtrail Plane Folks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

" but instead are creating sky cover to facilitate military operations like defense systems or something. "

You have a valid point. But lets not forget one tiny little detail here . May I remind you there are

many side effects to, pesticides and chemical fertilizers ,and prescription drugs and over the counter drugs

not to mention , agent orange and the like. Are you saying you "trust" they did not choose

toxic substances to spray ? ...

The FACT remains, something is being sprayed. And the track record says, our fearless leaders

are not trustworthy enough to care about side effects or to disclose truth to the voters.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

OK, Zeph.....you had binoculars, but couldn't ID the airplanes....makes sense, especially if you're looking at them from below, since all you will see is aluminum anyway....no livery.

Zeph....keep this to yourself, don't overload this website....it's 'FlightAware'

This is used by pilots....and retired airline pilots, to keep our skills up to date....it has a wealth of free info, if you know how to read it.

You will find TAFs, METARs and ATIS info, along with Airport Charts, SIDs STARs and APPROACHES...

But, that's not all!! You can also track flights, live overhead, from any city pair you wish to input. So, if you don't happen to live near a major airport, but if you wonder why you see airplanes overhead....you can also get some Jeppesen Charts (I recommend the HI 1-2 and HI 7-8) to see where the VORs and Airways are...

Oh, and the fun thing about that website is....it shows the filed flight plan, with ATC, so yo ucan know what the FP is, before departure.

Of course, you realize, we don't always fly the exact FP, as filed....ATC can authorize more direct routing, as requested by the pilots. OR, ATC may change routing, for their purposes.....but the website I mentioned is still real-time, at least in the Contiguous USA.

Enjoy!

edt to add....or, if you live near a major airport, and wonder about the u-shaped contrails....take a look at the website and look at the STARS. (that means Standard Terminal ARrivalS)

Then, look at where you see the 'racetrack' ovals, as depicted. Those are what we call 'holding patterns'. If ATC says to 'hold' we hold. They use those 'intersections' as convenient places to put aiplanes, when they need to 'stack them up', as an old movie once called it.

Funny that nowadays, because an airplane happens to leave a contrail, as it flies in the holding pattern, it now is accused of being a 'chemtrailer'....my cousin Vinny can pop yopur butt....

Sorry, I am trying out my 'godfather' accent.....just some levity, for the moment. Please continue on the thread, as directed....

[edit on 6/9/0808 by weedwhacker]

[edit on 6/9/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
recap of what may be in this stuff, as of 2000 [ not exactly current ]

" WHAT'S IN CHEMTRAILS?

Part of the substances in the chemtrails have been identified: a cocktail of JP8+100 jet fuel, laced with Ethylene Dibromide (EDB). This chemical pesticide was banned in 1983 by the EPA as a definite carcinogen and chemical toxin. Exposure to this type spraying can include these symptoms: * respiratory tract problems * severe infections to the throat and sinuses * swelling of the lymph glands * coughing fits * shortness of breath * sinus headaches * general respiratory failure * damage to the heart and liver * exposure to EDB makes people more susceptible to other biological agents due to severe lung irritation

For lack of a better term, "brown goo" has been used to describe the material found on exterior walls of buildings and windshields of automobiles. It's almost impossible to remove with soap and water, and has proved to be highly toxic to anyone coming in contact with it. Don't touch it, handle it, or attempt to move it by yourself.

"Numerous red and white blood cells, and unidentified cell types have been found within the sub-micron fiber sample previously presented and submitted on Jan. 20, 2000 to Carol M. Browner, Administrator of the United States Environmental Protection Agency. The cells appear to be of a freeze-dried or desiccated nature in their original form within the microscopic fibers." www.carnicom.com... ""

FWIW

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wow...

Some of you folks are bat-# crazy, aren't you?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

If you read my post about five or so above yours on the topic of aircraft fuel, you can get a sample and check to see for yourself what is in it. Why don’t you do that, then get the results back to us here.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
FREE-ENERGY:
thank you.. an interference pattern is something I've looked at and studied for a bit and while I can't deny it, would you venture to say it could be a resonance pattern ?
Here's a vid:

I'm reposting your link to the interference pattern as it's broken right now in your post. Some people may not copy paste and remove "image source"

free-energy's link to an interference pattern

The reason why I lean toward the resonance instead of interference is because of the fractal manner in which the patterns I photographed were a replicated unit and not a replicated pattern from 1, 2 , 3 or even more points of origin. However, this is where I rely on people like yourself to bring in data that makes sense.. I don't have a better choice of words at the moment.
alas - unless we "are in the know" we can only speculate and as far as debates go, this one has lasted a while and people have brought forth many question that many have asked about.

------------ WEEDWACKER & DEFCON 5

Thank you greatly for the information because it also helps my theory out and also helps to ground the people who get sucked into the barium aluminum spraying and what not.. it doesn't make sense from a logistics standpoint in the commercial sector at all.

Where I fail is the answer to what IS in whatever fuel and I firmly believe it's military only. Not commercial. I had a study saved (refer to a later sentence in this post on why i don't have it now ) that spent a few weeks monitoring flights over a relatively large metropolis and the flights were logged, checked and called in to see if they were miltary, commercial or classified military. i was absolutely astounded by how many flights were military AND not able to be determined what their motive was. I'll still look for it, but if i can't find it, the percentage I remember the "unknown military objective" flights were in the relatively high double digits.

Have you guys read the "Deep Shield" story? While I cannot put COMPLETE faith into it, the concepts brought forth were eye opening and it's amazing how "easy" things are explained.
I just did a quick "deep shield" search and Tom's site popped up.. browse around and find the book that matches my photo.. you may be intrigued by the similarity.

Deep Shield Story
The reason why I find the D.S. story so good is because it attempts to explain some issues like why "spray" at certain times? What scientific base makes sense by studying nature to accomplish a task in the atmosphere.

Everything I have seen in life that TRULY works is explained or works in a way that does not FORCE nature or USES nature and it's laws. The Deep Shield story employs this vital characteristic that has always proven to be the correct answer in the long run.
------

I was in the military for four years and witnessed many things happen that didn't make sense or was classified as "you don't need to know". I held a top secret security clearance and was a mobile communications soldier. Not that that actually means anything other than I myself was almost kicked out of the military because of my views and mouth BUT I took notice of things that "weren't right".
I had the opportunity to work at a military airstrip and additives being slipped into military fuel was by no means something hard to accomplish.
---Believe me on this... if I were given a 50 gallon drum and were told to go dump it in a fuel tank because it was an additive similar to a 40:1 ratio used in "weedwhacker" machines, I would have done it without question. Any soldier would have and placing an additive that can function as an esoteric military tech propagate would have been completely unknown to that particular soldier who was instructed to do such an act. Elevating this concept to the distribution level is a concept I could EASILY see as a common sense method for placing "chemtrail" additives" to military fuel. Send out a few dozen flying hour hungry pilots in a smoke screen of "just fly and do as you're told" and voila'.. chemtrails in action with little to NO questions. If I were a general in a black ops program, I guarantee you I could get it done without an issue.
With requisitions, personnel issues and a zillion other issues, an alternate agenda without common knowledge but a procedure in place would be EASY to accomplish.

Can you really say that placing an additive into fuel as a norm is harder than misplacing nuclear missiles like the Barksdale incident? cmon now.. I know these issues are hard to believe but history, and I mean RECENT history, on a public scale should alter your view on the possibilities and open your mind to the 'well wtf is really possible?".

I've searched, cataloged and scoured the net/my hd for the info I wanted to present.. I cannot find it and the only virus attack I've ever had erased the files I finally want for a discussion like this.. sorry
I have 90 gigs of alternative cross referenced info and what I want I don't have.. sheesh.
SAVE EVERYTHING if you feel it's going to ever disappear off the net.

WEEDWACKER
first of all, you have my respect and also a respect for your name. I put in 8 hours a week on my yard and am proud of the way I handle my earth. weedwhacking is actually a pleasurable part of the week.. it takes me 4 hours though and I frequently come back to the house bleeding from errant chunks of debris. just curious.. is your name derived from similar self torture?

b waves gnight and hopes for more spirited debates!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
This picture has already been shown to be a shifting balance test that was preformed on a normal Boeing 777 aircraft.

Yup I can see that
testing how chemical barrels will ride in the airplane before a 'live' run.

I mean if they were testing for passengers they could have left the seats in and used test dummies

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

This picture has already been shown to be a shifting balance test that was preformed on a normal Boeing 777 aircraft.

Yup I can see that

I mean if they were testing for passengers they could have left the seats in and used test dummies

Man how thick are you….

The point is to be able to shift massive amounts of weight in flight, changing the center of gravity. I suppose it would be more efficient to be moving 300 dummies in flight?

In reality land, they do this by pumping liquid from one area to another. So you’re the expert on space stuff, eh? Maybe you should start off with basic aviation, like most astronauts do.

Oh, and I have been biting my tongue on this one for a long time, but the reason why your secret space station stuff is nonsense comes down to one word…… Delta-V….

Nuff said?

[edit on 6/10/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Well all I can say at this point is good luck in your quest. If I can help you in anyway let me know and I’ll certainly give it 100%, just U2U me. I did find out something interesting tonight, but it is not my place to explain that, I have to leave it to the person who told it to me (as some of it may be seriously sensitive), and I forwarded them the URL to this thread. I cannot state one way or the other if what they told me is true, but it certainly made sense, and hopefully it might explain a couple of these occurrences that are near some AFB’s.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I could actually see livery, they were low on the horizon over the water, but I could not make it out. Both of the planes were white with a dark blue tail, hardly descriptive, and I could not tell if they were airbus or boeing, thats how far away they were.

If this happens again I will try and correlate with a flight tracking site, allthough using digital data to prove a physical phenomenon has it's own problems, as I am sure you are aware. I did correlate throw ATC at the local airport, which is an international mid sized airport, my guess is a few million passengers a year. And as I mentioned, they were tight lipped about the ID of the planes, which to me is another sign something is below board.

And yes, it's a radar dish on an awacs, what's so funny? And yes, it's a 707 airframe. The point was however that not all of us assume it's actual civil airliners in service and on route, I clearly stated that what I saw was outside known airliner routes for this area, which we only really have one overflight route to South America, which these planes were not on, and they weren't holding for landing because they didn't land and our airport was not shut down that day. I have already done a more or less thorough check on this event, and I'm satisfied it was some form of spraying and that it resulted in cloud cover and light rain the next day. I'm not going to repeat myself much more on this issue, it's an eyewitness account and I've given all the details I want to.

Saying "I'm a pilot" is not debunking btw, although I respect your logical, if incomplete, rebuttals. Saying "The world is big" is not a rebuttal either, because you don't know, as neither do I, what is being done and on how big a scale and for what purpose(s). And the whole premisse is odd, because on the other hand you have people saying airliners contribute to global dimming, so there is at least some people argueing that man made aircraft can indeed have global influence, without even trying. Now if someone is actually trying...

I still think it could be some global climate manipulation attempt, the news is awash with predictions of catastrophic climate change, I guess some people might have an agenda in making sure this happens. Ordo ab chaos and all that... Some people might even have an agenda in debunking it... All this story is very similar to the UFO scene and probably related at some point.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yup I can see that

Zorgon, I thought you were a smart guy!! The barrels have water in them, and it can be moved around to vary the CG of the airplane. It's called FLIGHT TESTING!

edit...OOPS, defcon beat me to it!! Oh, well, Zorgon has me on 'ignore' anyway, so poo!

[edit on 6/10/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5 Oh, and I have been biting my tongue on this one for a long time,

You hold your tongue? Hehehe since when?

but the reason why your secret space station stuff is nonsense comes down to one word…… Delta-V….
Nuff said?

Silly Lemming...

Try TWO words

NOVA ASTROSPIES

And who knows what else will be revealed as time goes by and things get declassified

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker Oh, well, Zorgon has me on 'ignore' anyway, so poo!

Not yet... I wanted to see your reactions... can you say 'poo'? hehehe. Man you two are so predictable... nice tag team you got going...

I wonder if either of you actually watched that NOVA program? You guys think you have all the answers, yet amongst the 'hard core skeptics' there is one who has a very interesting job...

It is revelations like his that give me confidence I am on the right track at least on some things

But no, I will not blow his cover... I don't work that way... but if you guys only knew

But keep it up
I am sure you are gathering a loyal following

TTFN

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I saw the NOVA show. BUT, you are TROLLING on the wrong thread, Zorgon.

One line post. Was worth it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

It’s the same type of test being run on an airbus.
So its related in the fact it is the same test, slightly different equipment.

And your welcome, best thing to do it just accept the fact that there are no chemtrails, its an internet hoax.

Just wanted to throw in something I witnessed about two years ago.

I was on a flight from Philly to Salt Lake City and at some point well into the flight, out my window I saw what looked like a single row of white aircraft. Not one or two, but a whole bunch of em' as far as you could see. They were a couple thousand feet below us, but above the clouds and were leaving thick white plumes behind them.

I never subscribed to the theory of chemtrails, but since experiencing that I do keep more of an open mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The chemtrails have metallic subtances in them so one way they could be used is to balance the planet's gravity. It may be possible to control the weather in this manner. It may be true that people are getting sick from this, but many people die from bad weather every year.

I'm not saying this is why they are doing it, but it's at least a positive way of looking at it.

A scary thing about these chemtrails is that they could very well be linked to WW3 and a world wide nuclear exchange. Why, you may ask? These chemtrails are generally sprayed over cities. During a nuclear war, the targets would be populated areas, cities, and military facilities. By spraying chemtrails over nuclear targets, it will show where the wind currents take it. By using a certain chemical pattern, they can find out where it falls to the ground and what water it contaminated.

It makes sense, doesn't it?

The govenments has a number of ways of knowing the future so if a nuclear war is coming, then they would most likely prepare for it.
Also, does anybody question the reasons behind the government building bases underground? It's scary stuff when you don't really know.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

real.....um, OK.

I know what is being 'sprayed', and it must be stopped!! It is di-hydrogen oxide. di-hydrogen oxide has been known to KILL people, and can, in enough quantity, actually cause property damage!

This stuff should be banned!!

oh, di-hydrogen oxide is so clumsy to write...much easier to write it as 'H2O'.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I saw the NOVA show.

Then you know that "secret astronauts" are real... but since Defcon brought it up here, it is perfectly valid for me to respond in this thread...

The fact that you saw the program and continue to be in denial speaks volumes...

You take care now...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
It makes sense, doesn't it?

Interesting idea... never ran into that one before... and data to back that up?

Also, does anybody question the reasons behind the government building bases underground? It's scary stuff when you don't really know.

Well I do for some time now...
I am looking into one in Australia right now that we just had an 'insider' tip from. Seems there is a lot of activity in many countries right now on digging holes in the ground

You can U2U me for more info if you wish

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Okay Thanks to Bspiracy for my new coat
and you see I have my sword drawn ready to do battle.....

So to begin...

Project Popeye (1966)

Project Popeye was an experiment in increased rainfall through cloud seeding jointly approved by the U.S. Department of State and U.S. Department of Defense. The technical aspects of the experiment were verified by Dr. Donald F. Hornig, Special Assistant to the President of the United States for Science and Technology. The government of Laos was not informed of the project, its methods or its goals.

Robert S. McNamara, U.S. Secretary of Defense, was aware that there might be objections raised by the international scientific community but said in a memo to the president that such objections had not in the past been a basis for prevention of military activities considered to be in the interests of U.S. national security.

During October 1966, Project Popeye was tested in a strip of the Laos panhandle east of the Bolovens Plateau in the Se Kong River valley. The test was conducted by personnel from the Naval Ordnance Test Station located at China Lake California. Fifty cloud seeding experiments were conducted with the result that 82% of the clouds produced rain within a brief period after having been seeded. It was claimed that one of the clouds drifted across the Vietnam border and dropped nine inches of rain on a US special forces camp over a four hour period. After the successful completion of the test phase, Project

Popeye transitioned from an experiment to an operational program of the U.S. Defense department.

en.wikipedia.org...

Geophysical Warfare "Rainmakers." During the Vietnam Conflict, U.S. warfighters needed a way to interdict enemy traffic on the Ho Chi Minh Trail. "Project Popeye" helped answer the call. China Lake adapted its cloud-seeding technologies to enhance rainfall, thereby significantly deterring enemy activity on the trail. This highly successful China Lake technology was also used in hurricane abatement, fog control, and drought relief.

www.navy.mil...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join