It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Not A Real Photo Of The Inside Of A Chemtrail Plane Folks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Do you actually think you can just bottle up some air after a plane flies over 6 miles overhead, and you somehow magically get something that came from an airplane?

And of course, lets not forget, there has never been any photo of any "chemplane", however EVERY time a chemtrail believer has put forth a photo of an airplane as proof of chemtrail spraying, EVERY time it has been shown to be quite different than what the chemtrail believer told us it was.

Lines in clouds naturally happen all the time. And I can easily think of ways to get more barium that normal, barium is just something chemtrail believers came up with as some chemtrail think, like there are all these planes up there, dropping out a few tons of barium, yet managing to leave trails for hundreds of miles, incidentally right along aircraft navigation airways

[edit on 9-6-2008 by firepilot]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by weedwhacker

While I respect you and your post I'll add that you're simply wrong. There is a more or less widespread spraying phenomenon, with unreleased goals and done in secrecy, that much is obvious enough to me now, after all I have read about it and especially after actually seeing it.

My opinion is this is probably some retarded climate change lobby that managed to create another business to base the gouging of national budgets on, ie, enviromentalism meets burocracy maybe.

For Mods, please excuse my full quote, it is necessary in this intance.

I am not 'simply wrong' as you assert, Zeph.

You manage to claim 'armchair debunking' to someone who has thousands of hours flying the very airplanes you claim to 'spray' on the unwitting citizens of the Earth?

Oh....you and I shold coloborate on a new screenplay....your ideas, and my knowledge, would be dynamite! Zeph, call Steven right now!!!

[hint....was that A LITTLE TOO SUBTLE?]

Where they get the planes I do not know, how many there are I do not know, the big picture I do not know, but that it happens I am positive, so please consider abandoning armchair debunking and taking your research one step further, I am sure you will eventually find something that will change your mind.

edit...I did not mean for the whole thing to be in quotes....how did that happen????

[edit on 6/9/0808 by weedwhacker]

second edit....I hope to heck you can see the sarcasm in my original post....even if I messed it up, as it appears I did....darn it!!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I seem to have missread your post there, sorry about that. Sometimes I read just a tad faster than I process :p

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

How many black ducks does it take to prove all ducks are not white? One piece of evidence is perfectly valid. What you conclude from it varies. It would be good to have the date and place so the overall pattern could be checked.

This is an obvious (to a physics student) picture of an interference pattern.
It is what happens when you throw two stones in a pond and the patterns overlap. The troughs and crests add to be greater than the original. This is how holograms are made. It can also be used to measure objects at a distance or at the nano level.

Here is a link to a java script that shows it in action.

The question here is: what are the two energy source points?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

While I respect you and your post I'll add that you're simply wrong. There is a more or less widespread spraying phenomenon, with unreleased goals and done in secrecy, that much is obvious enough to me now, after all I have read about it and especially after actually seeing it.

My opinion is this is probably some retarded climate change lobby that managed to create another business to base the gouging of national budgets on, ie, enviromentalism meets burocracy maybe.

Where they get the planes I do not know, how many there are I do not know, the big picture I do not know, but that it happens I am positive, so please consider abandoning armchair debunking and taking your research one step further, I am sure you will eventually find something that will change your mind.

I will answer your respect, with respect, Zeph.

There is no way no how that any kind of 'chemical' spraying is being accomplished, by regularly scheduled commerciial flights! Ii is not only impossible, it is just not done!

Why 'impossible'?? Well, ANYTHING that is on an airplane adds weight. Added weight, means more fuel must be used, to carry that weight.

Not to mention (oops, I just mentioned it) modern commercial jetliners DO NOT have the ability to 'spray'....it is pointless to continue a thread like this, since commercial jets DO NOT spray!!!!

Please. please read other posts I have made....or just ask the pilots next time you fly....no, they will not laugh at you, they will be puzzled by your question. NO! We have no ability to 'dump' anything overboard....unless it's a widebody, then we can 'dump' fuel....but only in an emergency!!!!

Even when you go to the toilet (lavatory) it...all of your waste, is held in a tank, and disposed of at the destination. It IS NOT dumped inflight! I know, makes for good jokes, but not true.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
All it really takes is an additive to fuel to help propogate energy. What that additive may be is unknown to me. I've looked into the aluminate additive instead of kerosene base fuels and if you combine that with the PATENTS that go back more than half a century, common sense tells you someone has tried, is trying and will continue to develop something like this.

There are problems with this theory however, if you know about how fueling works. For example ASIG provides the fuel for TPA, and large chunk of the state of Florida. It is brought to our Port via ship, and sent directly to TPA’s tank farm. From there it is distributed to all the outlaying customers. ASIG also builds the fuel trucks on site, which they ship to other airports. TPA is set up on a hydrant system, which means with the exception of a single tank of military fuel, which they are required to keep being near a military base, all the other fuel that charges the lines is standard. The airlines may pay to cordon off a section of that fuel for their personal consumption, but that is only by gallons, its not physically separated. So for example if Delta buys 10K gallons at $5 a gallon, they are guaranteed that 10K gallons are there for them at the price they bought it at. Only a couple times in the years I worked the airport did I ever see them have to discharge the lines to switch fuel types, and it was a big deal when they had to do it. It literally brings the rest of the airport to a halt. So my basic point is that all the fuel in the area is the same, it comes from the same source.

That source is maintained at the tank farm, where it is chemically checked regularly for contamination. The fuel trucks carry a first and second stage filter on them as well, and have to be regularly sumped to remove contaminates. As a matter of fact, the large metal drum that sits behind the drivers cab on most fuel trucks is the primary filter. Fuel tanks tend to sweat, and condensation, fungus, and other biological contaminates are always a concern with maintaining fuel. If you let jet fuel sit stagnate in a can with a layer of water on top it will eventually grow fungus on top of the water.

To divvy up the gas between airlines, a fueler goes into flight ops and gets the fuel load for his flight. That tells him the amount of gas that the airlines wants in that aircraft by tank. He goes out to the plane, puts a fuel ticket in the hobbs meter, pops open the fuel panel, checks the amount that is currently in the plane, hooks up, and pumps in the difference. When he is done he has two pieces of paper, the fuel ticket, and the fuel load. The ticket is in gallons, and the load is in pounds, so he has to justify those two by the weight (based on the density which varies with the temperature and barometric pressure) of the gas. He logs the gallons on the Fuel Load, which has to be signed off by the flight crew, he turns the load back into flight ops with a copy of the ticket, and the ticket into his own company. The company then uses that ticket to bill the airline for the gas at the end of the month. Point again being that it all comes from the same tank, and is divided up and billed by paperwork generated as its pumped into the aircraft.

Now we start getting to where one of the problems in your theory is. Ground service equipment also has to run on fuel. When I say ground service equipment, not only do I mean all odd looking vehicles that you see running around the plane, but also the generators, air conditioning carts, and jet start units. About 75% of all the ground service equipment is either diesel or turbine powered. The remaining 25% of normal gas vehicles are fueled at a single tank of normal gas that is maintained for them, again divided and billed by company usage. But the vast majority require ground support fueling which is done right off the same pits used for aircraft. JP’s after all are nothing more then kerosene the same as diesel fuel, only the sulfur content and additives change. There are a couple of ground service equipped trucks that are maintained on station, which have a normal vehicle gas nozzle added on the back. The airlines get all their equipment gathered around a single pit on an empty section of ramp, and call the service company to come out and fuel them. The fueler goes out with a truck and hooks up to a pit in the exact same fashion as he would for an aircraft, puts a ticket in the meter, fuels all the vehicles, and turns in a copy of the ticket to the airlines, and his company.

So now that you are armed with all that background information, here are the problems. First, I can walk my butt over to the local private airport and buy the exact same fuel that I can get at the major airport. I have recommended this to people in the past when they needed to get some diesel fuel but could not because a hurricane was coming through, and it was all sold out. You might pay a bit more, but it will work in a diesel engine. Admittedly their gas is probably going to be in a bit worse shape then the airports, because they don’t turn it over as fast, and most likely don’t maintain their tanks as well. The second problem is what about all the normal vehicles that are running around on that fuel, why aren’t they emitting persistent chemtrail fog behind them? Third problem is that the weight calculations should vary some if you change the additives of the gas.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Just thinking outloud, could they be spraying some anti-alien chemical? to keep them at bay?
I am wondering if there is any corelation of ufo sightings followed by chemtrails.
Maybe they figured out what chemicals damage ufo exterior skin? and spray it when there is a ufo flap in a certain area?
Maybe we are already at war with them?

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Orlan Zvezda]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The page that started this thread seems to have disappeared from the web.
Even if it wasn't real I'm glad it started this discussion. I was a cross country truck driver for several years and I have seen dozens of the checkerboard pattern chem-trails. Holding patterns do not produce square patterns in the sky.
Another hidden money boondoggle sounds right. I wonder if Haliberton has the contract?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Good lord, some people here are behind the times, which on a conspiracy forum is pretty funny. There IS documented cloud seeding technology and there have been cases of government officials, in various countries by now, admitting to atmospheric experiments with chemtrails.

Good Lord, some people don’t realize that we all know what cloud seeding is, and it has NOTHING to do with chemtrails. Cloud seeding is what you do to make clouds go away. Chemtrails supposedly generate clouds, and look nothing like cloud seeding. The whole purpose of cloud seeding is to add heavier elements to the cloud to cause them to rain out. Before you start picking on others maybe you should make sure you have your facts correct, ya think?

Start here

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by free-energy
wasn't real I'm glad it started this discussion. I was a cross country truck driver for several years and I have seen dozens of the checkerboard pattern chem-trails. Holding patterns do not produce square patterns in the sky.

Nope, but aircraft crossing each other on navigational beacons, called victor airways, or Jetways do though.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Even when you go to the toilet (lavatory) it...all of your waste, is held in a tank, and disposed of at the destination. It IS NOT dumped inflight! I know, makes for good jokes, but not true.

Actually the sink dumps out the heated masts on the bottom, we used to get upset when the flight attendants would poor out coffee at the back end of the 737’s because it used to splash all over the ramp below. So maybe it is all that coffee floating around up there at 30K feet…

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by careface
Maybe it's just ozone they're trying to put back into the atmosphere after they blew it all away with all the high altitude nuclear testing done back in the 60's.

I suggest you go read how ozone is created... it's called the Ozone Cycle... you can google it or go to wikipedia

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gulfstreamsalt
For those doing an excellent job of debunking the existence of Chemtrail planes (or spraying for that matter) can they please explain this article?

Did you see my list from page four of this thread on the other sources of barium in our environment? Things such as fireworks, rat poison, bricks, glass making, florescent lighting, rubber production, mining, and brick making.

Barium compounds, and especially barite (BaSO4), are extremely important to the petroleum industry. Barite is used in drilling mud, a weighting agent in drilling new oil wells.
Barium sulfate is used as a radiocontrast agent for X-ray imaging of the digestive system ("barium meals" and "barium enemas").
Barium carbonate is a useful rat poison and can also be used in making bricks. Unlike the sulfate, the carbonate dissolves in stomach acid, allowing it to be poisonous.
An alloy with nickel is used in spark plug wire.
Barium oxide is used in a coating for the electrodes of fluorescent lamps, which facilitates the release of electrons.
The metal is a "getter" in vacuum tubes, to remove the last traces of oxygen.
Barium carbonate is used in glassmaking. Being a heavy element, barium increases the refractive index and luster of the glass.
Barite is used extensively in rubber production.
Barium nitrate and chlorate give green colors in fireworks.
Impure barium sulfide phosphoresces after exposure to the light.
Lithopone, a pigment that contains barium sulfate and zinc sulfide, is a permanent white that has good covering power, and does not darken in when exposed to sulfides.
Barium peroxide can be used as a catalyst to start an aluminothermic reaction when welding rail tracks together. It can also be used in green tracer ammunition.
Barium titanate was proposed in 2007[2] to be used in next generation battery technology for electric cars.
Barium Fluoride is used in infrared applications.
Barium is a key element in YBCO superconductors.

I don’t know how it is around Arkansas but here in Florida kids are popping off fireworks like madmen for months before New Years.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Yeah....the F/As were told not to dump coffee down the sink drains, but did they ever listen??? LOL!!!

If you've ever been on a cruise ship, or if you own a boat, you know the difference between 'gray' water...and waste.

Waste is usually contained, to be dealt with later. 'Gray' water is easily dumped overboard. Though, nowadays, who knows? The 'Bellagio', in Las Vegas, uses their 'gray water' in the fountain shows. Don't just takle my word for it, look it up!!!

Back to coffee down the Lav drains...the mechanics got so pissed off, because there would eventually be coffee grains, as well. Geez, that is what the Galley drains are for, for Pete's sake!!!

It all came down to....In Flight Training not knowing anything about how airplanes really work....they teach, but they don't really understand. We piots would work with them, but......what do WE know? We're only pilots....

second edit (first for spelling)...actually, on the ground, the heated drain masts DID come from the galleys...as well as in flight....so dumping coffee sometimes occured into the toilets....which was also frowned upon, since it diminished the 'blue' effect of the deodorizer....seems I owe any F/As out there an apology...you are damned if you do, damned if you don't!!

Modern lavs have the 'vacuum' effect, which helps keep the smell down....but it still all goes to a holding tank, to be emptied, once on the ground....still, the smell can persist, if the tank gets too full....ick!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Did I say they are commercial airliners? You can fit a dish on a 707 and suddenly it's a AWACS. You can fit a laser on a 747 and suddenly it's an airborne defense platform. If you fit a nozzle on a twin engined jet it can be a chemtrailer, for lack of a better word. I don't know who was operating the planes I saw because they were too far away for visual ID, despite me having binoculars, and because the guys at the airport would not give up any information beyond confirming two jets at that location at that time.

I think that whatever is going on uses it's own fleet, for secrecy reasons. I would guess refurbished airliners taken out of storage inventories, there is no shortage of jetliners out there. And I'm sure the conversion is little more than a pump and a link into either the fuel dump nozzles or some other bleed nozzle on the aircraft, probably a relatively cheap and easy adaptation.

Speculation on the identity of the airplanes is unproductive, the best course of action is, after verifying that the phenomenon is real, getting data from official sources, because if these things are up there air traffic control tracks them, so there is hard data as to their origin and who operates them. This is a matter for serious investigation imo.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think we just figured this all out…
It was Weed flying around up there with his flight crew dumping stuff out the sink. I guess that your retiring in the last few years explains this post right here:

Originally posted by Bspiracy
As of last year, everything around me changed in the air. The patterns have changed and I don't mean just in my immediate vicinity. It's very much like they are "done" with whatever learning or testing has been done. There is a process that has been developed and perfected. That or something has gone wrong or my area is being left alone.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Again, Zeph....as I've mentioned before. Take a moment and think outside your little box, the few square miles that you live under.

OK, still with me? Now.....just imagine how BIG the surface area of our entire planet is.....wanna know how big? Well, go check Wikipedia, but you're gonna be amazed at how big it is.

OK, I'll admit, if you wanna subscribe to a conspiracy of 'chemtrails' then they only work when on the daylight side of the planet....so you can divide the surface area by half....or, can you? Because, like it or not, the Earth continues to rotate. In fact, the Earth tends to rotate fairly reguarly, about its axis....to the tune of about 24 hours each 'day'.

Is anyone seeing the fallacy of the 'chemtrail' myth yet???

Do I have to put it into words, or can you use your own brains to figure it out yet? (Hint....I'll give you twelve hours, maximum....but only if you live on the Equator).

darn this old keyboard!! spelling edit....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Desert Dawg

"" If the powers that be are putting chemtrails into the air wouldn't they be breathing the same air we do?

Doesn't seem overly smart to me. ""

I've asked that too, and so have many people I talk to about this.

I had no answer til I heard that it could be a binary chemical, that needs a common catalyst...perhaps fluoridated water.

But I really can't say for sure. Just putting it out there, FWIW, maybe somebody has more info.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Zeph....a 'dish' on a B707 and suddenly it's an AWACS??? Do you mean that giant rotating thing that makes an AWACS an AWACS???

You call that "putting a dish on a 707??"

Oh, thanks....I can laugh for all of us, now.....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
amazing photos, quite easy to create in vue, adobe, carrara..

im not so sure about these.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join