It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Not A Real Photo Of The Inside Of A Chemtrail Plane Folks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

You are connecting some lines that are not really there. Others look like someone took a smudge tool to the picture in photoshop. There may be three parallel contrails (and maybe a distrail) in that picture which are making the clouds look denser in a somewhat grid type fashion, but there is nothing here to tell me that someone took the time to fly planes and create that intricate pattern in the sky. It would take multiple planes hours to do that, just to cover a negligible section of sky.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

defcon just showed you all, what a holding pattern is....yet, this baloney continues?

Allow me, to ask, whosoever wished to post that photo of the U shaped contrails....

What was that source. of that particular photo???

What day, month and year was that photo taken? Was it repeatable?? What I mean is, was it the same every day? Every week? Every month?

Because....one, or even two photos, do not a conspiracy make!!!!

Please, someone who wishes to believe in this, provide solid, day-by-day evidence. Spend 6 months, recording your observations...and provide the documentation to ATS. Then, explain how the thousands of pilots, hundreds of thousands of Flight Attendants, hundreds and hundreds of fuelers and Dispatchers and ramp workers, et al, have never seen ANYTHING to even resemble this alleged 'chem' spraying.

Come back, please, and explain how these professionals could have been fooled.....fooled by a few laymen, who seem to know better than a professional?????

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

The plane picture looks like a movie set. Notice the large console gear that fills the background with nowhere to walk between the units to change or monitor the settings or perform routine maintenance. The console gear looks to be 1970's vintage surplus.

Look to the far left of the cabin by the windows, and then lower onto the carpet. Clearly, that is an isle way. Much console gear in use today in industry and broadcasting still uses a lot of this older stuff....I did notice that the over head compartments to the right appear to be fairly modern, as does appear the lavatory doors to the left.

I agree with the other posters. We need to see some pictures of the aircraft from the outside.

Wow, certainly a compelling picture, and a little more weight to a mountain of evidence that something is and has been going on in various locals regarding the trails.

Also, I agree with Defcon5 assessment of the issue as well, except that I stop short of saying it (spraying) has absolutely not gon on anywhere, because there is reason to think, I believe, based on all I've looked at over the years on this issue, that it has occurred, but isolated to various locations and times per year / weather conditions. Of course...lots of speculation and incomplete evidence no matter how you approach this issue. But yes, I agree with him that (at least the mass majority) of all the trails in sky are simply normal standard jet engine contrails...nothing more and nothing less.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Sure thing, here you go:
Boeing 777 Test aircraft
Enjoy…

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
reply to post by groingrinder

The plane picture looks like a movie set. Notice the large console gear that fills the background with nowhere to walk between the units to change or monitor the settings or perform routine maintenance. The console gear looks to be 1970's vintage surplus.

Look to the far left of the cabin by the windows, and then lower onto the carpet. Clearly, that is an isle way. Much console gear in use today in industry and broadcasting still uses a lot of this older stuff....I did notice that the over head compartments to the right appear to be fairly modern, as does appear the lavatory doors to the left.

I agree with the other posters. We need to see some pictures of the aircraft from the outside.

Wow, certainly a compelling picture, and a little more weight to a mountain of evidence that something is and has been going on in various locals regarding the trails.

Man....an "isle" is something that you hope to wash up upon, if you are lost at sea! An "aisle" is what you walk down, going toward the wedding of your life, or just trying to find a seat on the airplane.....you decide!!!

An 'isle way'....well, that is my dream....I hope to abandon all of this Rat-race BS, and just go live on a beach, somewhere!

If you look to the 'left' of the photo, keep in mind, you are looking AFT on the actual airplane....the test airplane, so from POV, looking left means you are looking at the right side of the airplane.....confused yet???

See....if I confused you, then you can begin to understand how others try to confuse you. I will not try to confuse....indeed, I try to keep it scientific, and straight up!!!

WW

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
You are connecting some lines that are not really there.

The point is not to connect the lines exactly, it is to help distinguish the pattern that fractally expanded across the horizon.
NO PLANE DID THIS.
These shapes morphed as time went by. You could see the energy rippling in all different directions.. I say energy because when you see something like this live and it's morphing by the second, it's absolutely surreal.. best I can describe it is if you took 10
rocks and threw them into a pond. All the ripples would overlap and go THROUGH each other.

Originally posted by defcon5
Others look like someone took a smudge tool to the picture in photoshop.

If you knew me and the integrity of my design and photography, you'd understand that it might be time to duck from an objectionable fist.. _javascript:icon('
')
However.. being ATS, I was WAITING for someone to say this and is expected.
. Like I mentioned before. If you are a serious weather investigator or know someone who is, I will provide an effective 30 - 40 megapixel image. It'd be a pain to dig up though.. I have TONS of dvds, cds etc on archive as I am a designer and work frequently in gig size files and multi gig folder structures. I think this is one I wouldn't lose though for just such an occasion..

THE DEBATE OVER CONTRAIL VS CHEMTRAIL

Here is an EXCELLENT link debunking just about everything in this thread as far as people believing the Alum, barium stuff or the holding pattern etc..
contrailscience.com

---So what am I saying you ask?
All I can say is the cloud I keep showing was after a heavy "spray" day.
The wind was at zero and all the clouds were rippling in different directions at the same time. You could SEE the energy.

---How am I relating this to "chemtrails"
I see this (SAW this rather) a good deal. That day just happened to be exceptionally clear in the same way it takes the right conditions for a hole punch cloud.
After repetitive occurrences of spraying and then geometric, rippling wonderlands floating in the sky, all I can do is add 1 and 1 together.

I have a REAL HARD time stating "chemtrail". I don't like the word because it groups me into the Aluminum, barium believer crowd which i am not a part of.

What I DO know is that patents are out there since the late 60's discussing weather manipulation.
I also know that a morphing fractal pattern above my head isn't a natural occurrence.

1 - trails behind planes in great numbers
+
1 - morphing fractals above my head rippling with "energy
=
2 - something amiss with the same repetition.

So B, what the heck DO you believe?

I believe SOMETHING is amiss. There is NO way I can truly know what's happening.
Something was happening around me and has now ceased or changed it's M.O.
All I can do is give you the truth as I see it, the pic that helps to justify it and the thoughts of someone baffled by what the hell is happening.

I remember now!
It's been bugging the heck out of me and I think I can sort of tell you WHEN things changed for the better...

With the speed of not posting until I'm ready, I'll find the link of the situation..
ziiiing..
that was fast

This is about the same time I started noticing a "change" from the previous seasons.
I'm not saying this is THE reason why I'm seeing a change but it strangely coincides.
Pretty & Shiny Night Clouds

b

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Bs.....you cannot make such claims, without noting where you are, geographically, what time of day, and how often you saw these alleged 'conspiracy' chemtrails.

BECAUSE....if you actually posted your exact location, times and dates of these alleged 'chemtrails', then factored in the meteorological info, including the upper atmosphere temps, and winds aloft....

sorry about the spelling of 'meteoroligical'....hard word to spell.

Seriously, one or two 'personal' observances doesn't amount to 'squat'!!!!!

Take notes, keep a Journal.....then come back to show us something substantial!!!

Please???

edit for spellingmistake I noticed.....secondly, run-on sentence....

[edit on 6/9/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks!! I started reading bits and pieces on the net after the email and had a general idea, but your explanation is excellent to say the least.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Qantas - the name on the back of the jacket appears to be qantas as in this image...

farm1.static.flickr.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I've challenged you to find 1 pic of a CLOUD that matches mine. So far I've seen none.
The only other that i can find is on Tom Bearden's site as the cover for a book.

until you can, reserve your "bs" for a manure company.

See, I never went out to PROVE anything to anyone or had a desire to. I'm intelligent enough to know that I'm intelligent enough to figure out the aluminum and barium bs.

I've looked into the 5 types of fuels, the 2 major jp classes specifically and all the typical hype doesn't fly.

What you seem to be 100% sure about is what these "chemtrails" supposedly don't have. You just have no clue.
All it really takes is an additive to fuel to help propogate energy. What that additive may be is unknown to me. I've looked into the aluminate additive instead of kerosene base fuels and if you combine that with the PATENTS that go back more than half a century, common sense tells you someone has tried, is trying and will continue to develop something like this.

Give up the "bs" about me saying "spraying" means they are forcing unnatural contrails. i never said that and gave you an excellent source to help your point.

Open your eyes, put the simple math together and provide a pic to shut me up.

b

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mOOmOO

Moo Moo, True inteligence is not measured by what you know, it's measured by what you can imagine and achieve. I'm not sure where you reside but I am sure of this, If America did not exsist, YOU would be speaking German!

American and proud of it!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
For those doing an excellent job of debunking the existence of Chemtrail planes (or spraying for that matter) can they please explain this article?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gulfstreamsalt
For those doing an excellent job of debunking the existence of Chemtrail planes (or spraying for that matter) can they please explain this article?

Sure, I'll take a crack at it. The following are all reasons to reconsider the truthfulness of that "article".

1. They are lying. (possibly) You have already seen with your own eyes (even though you edited it all out of your posts) that the chemtrail people will lie about what they see, lie about what a photo is and continue to do so even after it is proven to be something else and you have even seen them edit pictures to add things that support what they say, then present it as fact. The article itself misleads us by stating that regular contrails dissipate after a few minutes, when we all know contrails can persist for hours depending on conditions. The article states that they "discovered" that barium is a "hallmark" of other chemtrail testing but give not one single clue what they are talking about or how they found out this information.

2. There is no scientific control in that "test". She says she had "water and stuff" in those jars. What "stuff" was in the jars? What "stuff" was in the jars before they were sitting full of water on daddies truck for no reason? They say a lab tested the samples. What lab? Where is the lab results\report? How long were those jars sitting on the back of daddies truck exposed to the elements before they were tested?

3. They say they took many pictures of the poison planes, but they only pictures they show are a girl holding a jar of water.Why?

Also, don't forget that a barium solution is used to remove water based moisture from jet fuel and its only natural that some would be in the jets exhaust.
Read up on Patent # 5154726 to see what I mean.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Tiloke]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rezial666

rezial....maybe because Qantas is, if not a "Launch Customer" for the B-777LR, an early delivery customer?

please, look it up for yourselves....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Good lord, some people here are behind the times, which on a conspiracy forum is pretty funny. There IS documented cloud seeding technology and there have been cases of government officials, in various countries by now, admitting to atmospheric experiments with chemtrails. There was recently reported from germany a government experiment to create a radar shroud (which kinda makes sense as radar would bounce off the particulate randomly and not allow a return signal). So the chemtrail phenomenon itself should not even be a debate by now, the tech is real, there is various types and goals and it has been proven to have happened.

So if people still report it you guys should get off the automatic debunk bandwagon and realise, much like the UFO phenomenon, that something definately IS going on and it deserves some atention. For my part I've seen cloud seeding, or to be more exact, cloud generation and could easily have proven it if I had gear setup for time lapse photography. Because thats all it takes, someone to setup a camera, film these planes, and if the contrails instead of dissapearing in 20 mins keep expanding into cloud cover over 8-12hrs you have cloud seeding, or if they leave a dirty mist it's some sort of chemical spraying of unknown purpose.

Whatever the hell it might be it is something humans should not be doing, and while I it may be or not population control, lord knows this planet has people evil enough for that, the reality is whatever it is will almost certainly have detrimental effects on public health and will result in enviromental pollution. It needs to be quickly researched, the news must spread and these operations must stop. I would rather have an natural drought than an artificial flood, thank you very much.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i'm going to throw this out there for what it's worth. i was told by someone (a neighbor who was with army intel and stationed at haarp in alaska and on some island off japan) that what these planes are doing is putting up a cloak so that people don't see the distortion of the ionosphere, which would definately freak everyone out more. the distortion of the ionosphere is the shield. has anyone ever heard this angle before?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

I would think there is amply evidence for weather modification and experiments. To say there are NO / *NONE* chemtrails is to try to deny the weather modification program as well. Unfortunately there are scads of links proving that weather modification has been ongoing for quite some time.

So I would completely disregard the 'Chemtrails do not exist bit.' In fact I would find it very interesting the vehement clinging to the postulate at all.. especially in light of the massive scientific movement to prevent global warming - it would be realistically expected for them to undertake such an endeavour in order to block out the suns radiation and prevent further warming of the earths atmosphere.

One investigator took the clues provided by ‘Deep Shield’ and dug in. She eventually found an N.A.S. study on Geoengineering and the Mitigation of Global Warming. This study is still available online and is also available in hardcover. This massive document validates the insider information provided by Deep Shield, and has lead to an additional gold mine of evidence.

This massive research study is entitled: Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming: Mitigation, Adaptation, and the Science Base - Panel on Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming, sponsored by the National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, and the Institute of Medicine. The results were presented in 1992 and published in book form in 2000 by the National Academy Press. This 994 page study is the textbook on greenhouse gasses, global warming, policy decisions and mitigation’s (corrective measures). Included within is the hard science many chemtrails researchers have been searching for: the scientists, agencies, institutions and corporations involved, cost factors, chemical formula, mathematical modeling, delivery methods, policies, recruiting of foreign governments, acquisition of materials, and the manufacturing of aerosol compounds, ect.

Policy Implications of Global WarmingThis entire volume can presently be read online at: books.nap.edu... Keep in mind that this study is only the tip of the iceberg. Literally hundreds of papers on related topics have been published in scientific journals. We don’t expect this featured study to remian online for long once the cat is out of the bag. So do check it out soon.

The full involvement of foremost government agencies, research firms, universities and private corporations are detailed in this global ‘geoengineering’ study. Keep in mind that this was approved by and funded by Congress. We expect that this documentation will bolster the beliefs of most hardcore chemtrail believers. It will also continue to undermining what little trust still remains in our leaders and their institutions. This documentation proves that they have lied repeatedly about their involvement and the existence of chemtrail spraying programs.

www.rinf.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

Just to add, to tiloke (If I may be so bold)...tiloke has already said it way better than I could, but consider this:

If you want to focus your 'spray', how would you go about it, exactly??

Would you leave it to the whims of the upper atmosphere? Hoping, after wasting tons of fuel to get it up to 35,000 feet, that the pathetic bit you could then 'spray' out would have any effect???

If you wanted to focus your effect, you'd do it at a much lower altitude!!!

Has no one seen my post, nor responded to the immense surface area of the planet we live on, the one we call "Earth"????

How in the heck could any human-based organization POSSIBLY be able to mount enough airplanes to 'spray' enough to cause any more effect on our atmosphere than is already being done by ground-based polluters already???

Folks, airplanes do not fly willy-nilly. They do not magically transport thousands of tons of 'stuff' into the air, to "spray" on you!!!! It is a fallacy.

If only there was one....just ONE other airline pilot, on this thread....to help me, I would feel vindicated. Alas, I am the only one....so far.

As a pilot, I have fielded a lot of questions, from non-pilots....and have tried to answer, without getting TOO detailed...but, sometimes, there are no simple answers, at least, not for the ATS Peanut Gallery. (darn, showing my age there, eh!?)

On this thread alone, I posted a very long reply about how a CG works....not CGI....CG, as in Center of Gravity. CGI is entirely different, and not related....

I've decided to speak like an old codger....just picture me in a rocking chair on the porch, a corn cob in my mouth (though I don't smoke...hold the picture in your mind) rocking gently, as I impart knowledge......OK, now SNAP OUT OF IT!!

First, I am not that old....though I feel it sometimes. Second, I will convey what knowledge I have, but I also ask that you whippersnappers (wink) go do some studying on your own, as well!!

Meaning....I earned, through a lifetime of experience, the knowledge that I have. Doesn't mean I've stopped learning, but what I know, I can impart to others....if they will listen.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

While I respect you and your post I'll add that you're simply wrong. There is a more or less widespread spraying phenomenon, with unreleased goals and done in secrecy, that much is obvious enough to me now, after all I have read about it and especially after actually seeing it.

My opinion is this is probably some retarded climate change lobby that managed to create another business to base the gouging of national budgets on, ie, enviromentalism meets burocracy maybe.

Where they get the planes I do not know, how many there are I do not know, the big picture I do not know, but that it happens I am positive, so please consider abandoning armchair debunking and taking your research one step further, I am sure you will eventually find something that will change your mind.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Those are some great photos, reminds me of the old line

"were not hosting an intergalactic kegger' down here" Zed

Or are we?

I know these "trails" are dispersed in the air but is it possible to get a sample?

Maybe take swabs from the tops of clean cars around town and look for anomalies.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join