It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Not A Real Photo Of The Inside Of A Chemtrail Plane Folks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
there are no chemicals being sprayed they are artificial clouds created from the jet engines exhaust releasing moisture and freezing they have wide spreads because the small pieces of moisture are spreading

The only chemicals in the trails are the ones that are released from burned jet fuel they are definetly deadly in high concentrations but jet fuels needs 100's of different chemicals to function efficiently.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I cannot 'accept' that fact after having personally witnessed perfectly 8 parallel lines of 'spraying' over my head one day, and then to watch as a high altitude plane flew right around the chem-trails and left no contrail, or trail at all for that matter.

That is okay, the DOE's Atmospheric Science Program - their main page at
www.asp.bnl.gov... states "The current focus of the program is aerosal radiative forcing of climate." Wonder what they mean maybe its just another 'load test.'

These photos also beg the question of what is the government up to. Help me out I'm sure its some other harmless project of the government...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

That pod has actually been shown to be a refueling pod. There are already several threads on ATS concerning that image you posted.

Seriously, when you see the name Ted Twietmeyer, get out your waders, because you are about to start walking through some deep doo doo...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

Jeeeezz man….
That is a refueling drogue.

Strike two…

Let me guess, next its going to be National Labs Atmospheric Test Aircraft, right?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What do pictures of a mid-air refueling line with a drag chute packed into its housing have to do with chemtrails?

One members hard work proving without a doubt the true identity of your "chemtrail pods".

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Everybody should sprinkle some stars in defcon5's direction. That was some great work nailing down the pictures.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

A shifting balance test - from the fore-left seats only to center? What sort of aeronautical test is that exactly?

Aside from photoshop being added to this photo, can you explain your debunking in more detail, or should I simply take your word as final and move on.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gulfstreamsalt
This Is Not A Real Photo Of The Inside Of A Chemtrail Plane Folks

Defcon;s beaten me to it, but yes, you're quite correct, it's not a real picture of the inside of a chemtrail plane

These are not Chemtrails folks pleeazze you have to believe me...

Spot on again

Neither are these:

(from the book Cloud Studies in Colour, by Richard Scorer and Harry Wexler, published in 1967 by Pergamon Press)

What exactly was the point in this thread? Other than to demonstrate once again that chemtrails are a hoax?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

Infact just the other day i saw for myself a plane turning with a "CONTRAIL" in tow.

In then for some unknown reason stopped then started stopped then started.

This is not normal.

I wonder if the contrail starting and stopping could simply be part of the flight training regimen?

That happens a lot with light aircraft, approaches to a stall, slow flight, departure stalls and a few other things.

Seems like the big planes would be doing similar flight training or this could be part of the flight testing for a new design or an updated one.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
I wonder if the contrail starting and stopping could simply be part of the flight training regimen?

No, it's due to the aircraft flying through pockets of air of different temperature and/or humidity. All pilots, meteorologist and anyone else who's spent more than a few minutes studying the subject know this.

Of course, all chemtrail believers consider this explanation as likely as the Easter Bunny being Father Christmas's Dad .... but that's Chemtrailers for you - I'd swear some would be convinced the Earth was flat is only they saw a youtube video telling them so

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
If the powers that be are putting chemtrails into the air wouldn't they be breathing the same air we do?

Doesn't seem overly smart to me.

No its not very smart in fact I bet humans are not doing it.

You ever wonder what an alien invasion would really be like? Lets assume the atmosphere we have is toxic for them. They would need to terraform earth before they settled and kill off the inhabitants that live here at the same time without ruining the place by fighting a war over it.

This is why it is such an enigma and we cant figure out how and why. They cloak the sprayers they are using to look like our aircraft so we don't question it and they also don't show up on the radar. Lets say the Government would have to know about it but don't have any clew how to stop it and wont talk about it because it could only create panic.

My friend Paul who is an ex military aircraft mechanic personally witnessed one blink out and reveal its true nature. This man is credible and is not one to make something like that up or imagine it. He witnessed it. Here is his web site.

Pauls UFO

[edit on 8-6-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Thank you Essan for emitting the voice of reason. Furthermore, I'm not a graphics wiz by any means, but doesn't that picture of the modified plane interior look photo-shopped to anyone else?

When I was a kid in the 70's/80's sky writing was not uncommon. You'd see a plane(s) dashing smoke in the sky back and forth and finally, it'd spell something... So, when I saw what you call "chemtrails" i thought it was rather odd to just draw lines in the sky???? SO I ASKED PEOPLE WHO MIGHT KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE PHENOMENON. They explained that it basically was steam left behind by the jets when they passed through areas in the sky of greater moisture. Thus, water - heat from jet - white cloud... made sense to me then. makes sense to me now...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Stars for Defcon, sprinkled his way, for very excellent work!!

As to the Photoshopped "HAZMAT" and "Spraying Equipent" signs in the Ops altered photo....well, they were 'Shopped' onto the wall of one of the lavatories!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
No, it's due to the aircraft flying through pockets of air of different temperature and/or humidity. All pilots, meteorologist and anyone else who's spent more than a few minutes studying the subject know this.

Why is it then, that some planes flying at the same altitudes create normal contrails whereas others create long lasting trails that expand into cloud cover? I'm not expert on this issue, what fascinates me the most is the number of pilots on other, non-conspiracy forums, that are intrigued by this issue.

As someone who grew up in the United States, I do not remember seeing long lasting contrails with criss cross patterns that created cloud cover when I was a young man.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thanks guys.

Maybe the testing team had beans for lunch, that could justify the Lav’s HAZMAT status.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberSEAL

It’s because they are flying several thousand feet of separation, but not enough for you to judge with your eyes from the ground. Essan showed a picture above that was from the 60’s; I have posted many pictures going back into the 40’s of persistent contrails. You just don’t remember them because there were not as many aircraft back then, or because they were not memorable.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

Good deductive reasoning and rational thought, verbal. One tiny clarification, contrails are composed of ice crystals, actually. Very similar to natural cirrus clouds, but formed due to the sudden heating, and rapid cooling of the air as it encounters the engines, and exits in the exhaust.

If you look carefully as a jet passes overhead, you will ALWAYS see the contrails forming behind the engines. There is no spraying apparatus on commercial jetliners. Nothing comes out of the trailing edges, nothing out of the engine pylons themselves either.

With one notable exception: Just about every modern wide-body passenger jet that I know of has a fuel-jettison system, usually one nozzle, each side, well outboard of the engines. On the B767, for instance, it is located just inboard of the outboard aileron. Very easy to see, if you look.

Again, this is for 'dumping' fuel, in an emergency (engine failure just after take-off, as example).

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
chemtrails ..LOL
makes me s'n-word'
There is no such thing ..BUT there is spraying to mnaipulate wheather as well as radarc
This is proven as the military had to admit in germnay
They was spraying some radar blinding stuff and it screwed the wheather ..so the wheather,man sued the army and they discolsed what they did and what for ..
They are spraying our atmosphere ..You are right but once again the dissinformation is BOG and THEY started the Chemtrail BS to distract formt he actually spraying going on ..
Military use wheather manupulation ..
Thats is true ...and prooven they admitted it ..
BUT you fools will only ever hear the BS chemtrail story becaus4e it s perfect to ridicule oyu lot with you fantastic ideads

LOOK correctly and stop your BS
These debunbers have it far too easy with you stupid claims ..
Furthermore there is no need at all form chemtrails
your behavious is already manipulated daily ...and this doesnt get done with chemtrails
You have a moibile phone havnt you ..???
I ocnclude as always we are surrounded by fools !

You are treated every day to affect you mood and they are doing this a very long time ..and guess what ..It works ..
stop wasting your time on BS !

Mindcontroll? if that what you are affraid of is working very well and

Hate , anger, happiness. dispare , depressed ...all these emotions I can instigate in a human beeing just with frequency waves ...and we are doing it for DECADES !! ...and you know what ..Nothing you will can or ever what to do will stop us ..
you mind is ours to manipulate and mold to whatever we see fit ..
moan and AND you are too blind to have ever noticed ..

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This whole chemtrail thing is seriously making me loose hope with ATS. Anyone with even a hint of aviation knowledge, particulalry military aviation knowledge, can do nothing but despair at the 'proof' that these desperate, sad individuals keep coming up with!

I could show you a whole load of pics of military test aircraft and also European tanker aircraft (which use the hose and drogue system, like the US Navy does, rather than the USAF boom system), but quite frankly I'm not even going to bother wasting my time.

To all you rational people - these nuts have latched onto this 'chemtrail' idea because they desperately want it to be true and they need to feel important. Really they need to 1. Read up on aviation and military basics 2. Leave their bedroom once in a while and mingle with real people 3. Get a girlfriend

Seriously guys! There are a lot of mysteries out there, especially to do with space and our past - this 'chemtrail' conspiracy is nothing but a waste of time, and before you start mouthing off that 'this is the point of ATS' - well, in that case ATS has sunk to such a low that anyone with a brain will be jumping ship. This is plain old ridiculous. If you are going to make such claims - back them up with at least plausable evidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gulfstreamsalt
I cannot 'accept' that fact after having personally witnessed perfectly 8 parallel lines of 'spraying' over my head one day, and then to watch as a high altitude plane flew right around the chem-trails and left no contrail, or trail at all for that matter.

I'm sorry, but that just shows complete ignorance on several levels, and is the main reason these ridiculous chemtrail theories persist. Defcon has gone through all of it so I won't bother again. Honestly, do some people sleep through every science class

As for the pictures.....oh dear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join