It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims He Is Barack Obama's Homosexual Ex-Lover

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I didn't ask you if you thought it was real, I know sarcasm when I see it, I asked you if you thought I thought it was real. Old news perhaps, but it has not been "proven" to be false, if it has then prove it. I understand it's possibly a smear tactic engineered by him or others perhaps, but that doesn't mean it's false just because. Remember Ted Haggard, at first they were just allegations of the same type which he denied, only difference was the media jumped on it fast and furious, it was the media's investigation that ultimately caused Ted to admit his guilt. The only proof of it not being true is out of hand denial, and that is not real proof.

Your proof.....errrrr, lies, all of it lies....hahahaha!
His proof.....He was there and has records to prove it, he has a witness that has stated he will testify that he gave BO and LS a ride to a hotel on those dates if he has a public outlet that insures his safety, he is gay, he has a lot to lose from these accusations and no one has been able to tie LS to any orginizations that could or would want to propagate false accusations.

Old news, lol, you just want it to go away!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Sinclair has a lot to lose? lol Like what!? And it's not up to me or anyone else to prove it's false. It's up to him to prove it's true. And so far there is zero evidence. When he presents some then I will rethink my position.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

He could lose a lot, he could lose all credibility of his character which could effect his life in more ways than one. He has recieved death threats which is pretty serious as he probably enjoys not being dead. He could be sued for defatmation of character and end up owing more money than he'll ever have. And "zero proof", lol, we'll one isn't exactly going to have pictures of a random encounter like that, but what he does have is circumstantial evidence which is proof in it's own right and if you except that this limo driver is telling the truth about witnessing it then that is hard evidence. Like I said, he has done all that he can and then some, your argument is beyond irrational. One must look at both sides.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have no dpubt that the story could possibly be true. I do however, question the timing of it. One day after Hitlery Clinton suspended her bid for the democratic nomination???? Come on now. Someone has an agenda!! That doesn't mean Obama isn't a closet homo though.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

All right, enough. You win. There's lots of proof and Sinclair has a lot to lose, like his good name, his life, and the cash he got paid for making this false allegation.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

This came out back in February, if not sooner. It is not a current story. It just went away because there is no proof of the allegation.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yeah, but now there is a tabloid headline where someone else is saying the Obama is gay. People do sue these mag's when they put out false stories, so chances are there is something to the story. If this was something out about McCain, the media would be all over it. Why does Obama get the teflon treatment?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I first watched this at work with the sound off. The first impression I got visually was...This guy looks like yer average NASCAR watchin, gun totin, tobaccey chewin, red-stater! Watched it again when I got home. Have to say it....Log cabin Republican? online.logcabin.org...

Really though...?Weird.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
These are pretty harsh allegations not to be just dissmissed because you are an Obama lover...

How's about dismissing them just because they're hearsay?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I've been posting about this story here and elsewhere for months for one reason--if it comes out in the general election (it will), McCain wins (he will anyway). There's still a chance before the convention for Clinton to get the nod, but only if the MSM picks up this story, which they've thus far refused to do.

To me, Sinclair is totally credible. For those wanting to believe he failed the lie detector test--he passed. Whitehouse.com went back on their agreement to release a videotape of the test and release the test results. The computer said he passed, Whitehouse.com's fake analysts contradicted it.

One matter commonly not discussed on ATS (this is at least the 3rd Sinclair thread), the murder of Donald Young in Dec. 07, who was the gay choir director of Rev. Wright's church, and who contacted Sinclair just before his death. Again, the MSM, despite all its attention to Rev. Wright, thought this to be not newsworthy. (Obviously it is, but they don't want even a hint of Obama's connection to this murder, especially since it leads right back to Sinclair.

Sinclair's web address was posted before, but I want to repeat it for those who want to take a closer look at this story. It's now or never--Clinton can beat McCain, Obama can't. You've been warned.

Larry Sinclair's website

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's has to be true.

Mr. Sinclair took a lie detector test (not foolproof, but 96-99% accurate) and it said he was telling the truth. He also challenged Obama to take a lie detector test, but so far Obama has not, in fact he won't even comment on this.

You would think if Obama really didn't do it, he would at least deny it. But Obama hasn't even denied the allegation, he just keeps quiet about it. So, pretty much that says right there that he did engage in homosexual acts with Mr. Sinclair. And better yet, Obama should do the lie detector test - they don't cost that much to have performed, under $1,000 which is pennies to Obama and even less than Pennies when you have the US Presidency at stake.

Besides, for a guy to come out and say on national media "I gave a blowjob to Barack Obama" it HAS to be true. I mean who would LIE about that, LOL?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

This fella seems to be acting as if Obama was wrong to have had 'liasions' with a homosexual, as if homosexuals should not be allowed to run in presidential elections.

Well, homosexuality is a mental disorder and I don't want someone that is certifiably insane to be president, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't think a Homosexual would make a good Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

Homesexuals in high power positions seem to go over-board feeling they have alot to prove to everyone.

Homosexuals, like women, are more privy to emotion. Emotion can be their basis for decisions (not always, but more often than straight men). The only problem is, when you combine emotional decision making with Testosterone you get Xerces (King of Persion) in the movie 300!

Alexander the Great was a homosexual and look on the rampages he went on.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phl0gist0n

Originally posted by cbass
These are pretty harsh allegations not to be just dissmissed because you are an Obama lover...

How's about dismissing them just because they're hearsay?

*John Madden Voice

Heres a guy that doesn't know what hearsay means.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterDebater
I mean who would LIE about that, LOL?

A crack addict who got a big payoff to go on the record with false allegations, that's who. They will lie about anything. Thanks to sheeper, we can all see the toll that the drug has taken on this man.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Dang dude, why the attack? I've never taken drugs and I don't drink at all!!! Straight as an arrow my friend. And how do you know the man got a pay off, seems to me in order to evaluate these claims you have to be impartial and you are clearly claiming it false and making up your own version of what went down completely off hand. Not only is it ignorant of you to attack my character, it is ignorant of you to claim to know the truth of this mans situation through fabricated lies. Don't forget to deny that ignorance

I completely understand that he could be lying but I also unlike you except that unless proven otherwise can be completely true, that is what it means to be impartial and to deny ignorance. But one universal truth is given enough time any ignorant man will eventually show his true colors as you have did claiming my brain is fried from drugs. WTH is that all about? No need to get personal.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Relax, I wasn't talking about you. I meant Sinclair, and thanks to you for posting a picture of him from 10 years ago. It is evident from the picture the guy has a serious crack or meth addiction. Those are the only drugs that make you age that quickly. Not even heroin does this to a person.

I was merely stating what, IMO, is the most likely explanation for why he would make these allegations. You say he's got a lot to lose but I don't agree.

There are two possibilities. The allegations are true, in which case he admits to being a crack addict. Or, the allegations are false, in which case he is a liar. In either case, where is the credibility of this man? What 'good character' does he have to lose?

There must be another motive for the allegations. I merely submit that it is money.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Ok...relaxed. You make a good point he has aged poorly and looks like ****, it's safe to assume it's from heavy drug use. His character in that regard is no good ofcourse, he has said he is on disability so their is the motive of gaining money. But he of all people knows the possibility of being sued for defamation as he is currently suing some bloggers for spreading lies about him. Still, none of this makes his claims false it only casts doubt. And I still find his claims to be credible as he has backed up his statements with hotel records and this limo driver would have to be in on it, which is possible. But I can not simply ignore it so easily, we don't have the truth no matter how much we speculate and I want to know the truth not invent my own. BO needs to address these allegations not random people on the internet.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is blasphemous.
How dare anyone suggest the Messiah has a gay ex-lover.

There are many people that will vote for him just because he is semi-Black, now some people will vote for him just because he might be gay.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You have to be the most gullible person in the world to even consider the possiblity of this being for real. Thiers no evidence of any kind at all, but I guess people believe what they want to believe. Remember anyone can post anything on youtube. This is just some guy tring to get his 15 minutes! I'm about to post a video saying John Mccain has a black baby I wonder how far that will go???

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join