It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims He Is Barack Obama's Homosexual Ex-Lover

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimistic skeptic
reply to post by LLoyd45

And...I'm assuming that you enjoy spreading accusations about Obama because you're a civil rights leader....????

Btw...I am a white woman...I am married to a Korean man. And, I have a black child. I am anything but a "bigot."

Stop projecting your hate of a black president onto me.

B.S.! Then why did you feel the need to tell us that your married to a Korean and that you have a black child
?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pak88

Because he didn't know anything about me except my opinion about a moron on a video....to call me a bigot.

And, you are not involved in this...mind your own business, please.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimistic skeptic
reply to post by pak88

Because he didn't know anything about me except my opinion about a moron on a video....to call me a bigot.

And, you are not involved in this...mind your own business, please.

I'm Black. So you can bet your fern that I'm making it my business. I can't let this type of unsavory behavior escalate on ATS.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

Man Claims He Is Barack Obama's Homosexual Ex-Lover

www.liveleak.com

This man claims that he indulged in drugs and homosexual liasions with U.S. presidential hopeful Barack Obama in 1999 and has come out in the open.
(visit the link for the full news article)

so although he has no proof, we should beleive him right? ok! anyone could go out and say that they were being gay with the president, and people are supposed to believe them? *hits palm on forehead* duh! how could i be so critical, of course theyre not lying!

come now, clearly this is 100% true and not a ruse made by mccain/bush to further the republicans unrigged advancement.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Or Theory #3

The repub controlled media is waiting until Hillary is definitely out of the race before they expose Obama to the world for his numerous transgressions, racism, and in general anti-American leanings.

Being that Hillary isn't completely out of the game, the Rove team must be in a quandary. If they start exposing Obama now, he might look so bad by the time of the convention that Hillary could step in and take the Nom.. The other side is, that if they wait too long, McCain might not be able to soundly beat Obama leaving them exposed to a possible Obama presidency, and that would scare them more than a Hillary presidency.

I am calling shenanigans!

A thought provoking response nonetheless. Creative and original unlike the multiple anti-Obama, billoreillydrudgereportrushlimbaugh verbatim talking point threads that keep popping into this forum like a bad case of herpes. I am still not buying it though.

I am willing to wait until after August to see if the ghouls pull Sinclair out of the shadows and in front of Fox News. I don't want to hear any excuses when it doesn't happen though.

Okay, off to recent posts. . . What's this? Obama is a satanist? Oh, the horror!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
even if he did have sexual relations with another man so what?

becuase of the christians in america

they are the people that think obama has done somethign wrong

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

There go those nasty unreasonable Christians again.

Actually I would think most Americans would be uncomfortable with this scenario if it is ever established to be true.

Having a homosexual promiscuous relationship while sharing coc aine with your one night stand lover doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in a leader.

If this is true, and I'm not saying it is, should upset a lot broader spectrum than the radical right Christians.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Some people will stoop to any level to try to lose someone a few votes. Character assassination is as low as you can go. Only in the USA hey?

What annoys me even more is that the Obama-haters will just jump on the bandwagon no matter WHAT people claim he has done. Hey! Obama did XYZ! ZYX said so, so it must be true! Now I will vote for him even less! Get a life people!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

That is all fine and dandy but, is it possible that this man is telling the truth?
Is it within the realm of possibility that Obama is a flamming Homosexual???
Answer the question!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well, put it this way Cbass, Larry challanged Obama to a Polygraph test and passed (Obama declined the Polygraph sponsored by Whitehouse.com).

Read the full story about how Obama covered it up by paying off Whitehouse.com to change the results:

larrysinclair0926.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Lannock

That is all fine and dandy but, is it possible that this man is telling the truth?
Is it within the realm of possibility that Obama is a flamming Homosexual???
Answer the question!!!!

It's in the realm of possibility that Mr Obama is a flaming humanitarian. It is in the realm of possibility that Mr Obama cares about the people and has their best interests at heart. It is in the realm of possibility that Mr Obama is a good man. It's also in the realm of possibility that your sexual preference in no way affects the way you do your job. Come on try it, you might like it. On the other hand you might stay what you are. It's all in the realm of possibility, you see?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If doing smack and getting head for the sole purpose (and more a couple days later at a hotel) of degrading some poor Schmuck is the act of an honorable man, then you are foolish.

Not too mention Obama's blatent associations with domestic bombers, radical Muslims etc.

Read the link two posts above. There is a very good chance, Obama swings both ways. He sure isn't very masculine. Alot of gay men have wives too (and kids).

Obama's character warrants any consideration thereof for the POTUS. To simply say "maybe" he is this and "maybe" is that I guess is the "Hope" you are looking for. It is false hope and you are fooled.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Yeah, I dont believe any of that crap. That said, I would note vote for Obama if it would save my life. I think he is a lib scumbag, but these false stories have got to stop. Let the real facts about Obama's past come out. They are bad enough.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
If doing smack and getting head for the sole purpose (and more a couple days later at a hotel) of degrading some poor Schmuck is the act of an honorable man, then you are foolish.

Not too mention Obama's blatent associations with domestic bombers, radical Muslims etc.

Read the link two posts above. There is a very good chance, Obama swings both ways. He sure isn't very masculine. Alot of gay men have wives too (and kids).

Obama's character warrants any consideration thereof for the POTUS. To simply say "maybe" he is this and "maybe" is that I guess is the "Hope" you are looking for. It is false hope and you are fooled.

Hey, I'm South African, so I don't care who runs the USA. I just love baiting you Obama-haters. You're really easy targets

Maybe you should read the whole thread. This has been debunked already.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Maybe you should read the link providing the details surrounding this situation in my post before last. It hasn't been debunked at all. There is way too much suspicion with the way it has been covered up by the Obama camp and Whitehouse.com no longer making any statements nor denying the orignal Polygraph results (which Larry passed with flying colors) and Obama declined to take.

I'd rather know the facts based on research about Obama than be a mindless Sheeple of his. You're not baiting anyone.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I was hoping that Obama would have been able to bring change to this country..

The change only happens when it starts within.
This is the only place true change can take place - its whenever we shed ourselves of the compulsive need to put our responsibilities on someone else.

The elite are probably waiting for this...the day they 'watchers' no longer have to micro manage and baby sit us. The day we become enlightened.

In all honesty if I had been the 'god' of the old testament I would have wiped humanity out time and again.

Responsibility lies with the individual and its so much easier to cast your hopes and future into someones hand - a hand that will grab yours and lead you by a path you do not want to know. But...this path will be the path of enlightenment, the zen Buddhist beating to awaken you from your slumbers.

Again...change - 'change you can believe in' - it starts within you, not within another human being. If your not ready for this, then your not ready for change at any level.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Just a couple of points.

1: This rumour seems pretty damn dubious. I'm glad no one official has dignified it with a response.
2: If Obama was gay it really has very little baring on his ability to do the job.
3: Given the prevalence of homosexuality in the US and the rest of the world it’s highly unlikely that all your presidents were heterosexual and should be pretty much taken as gospel that some of them experienced indulged in homosexuality at some point in their lives. I personally think Abe Lincoln swung both ways given the period and the wealth of information regarding his relationships with other men. But it’s just an opinion and can’t really be proved either way. Neither can Obama, and neither should it matter.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Maybe you should read the link providing the details surrounding this situation in my post before last. It hasn't been debunked at all. There is way too much suspicion with the way it has been covered up by the Obama camp and Whitehouse.com no longer making any statements nor denying the orignal Polygraph results (which Larry passed with flying colors) and Obama declined to take.

I'd rather know the facts based on research about Obama than be a mindless Sheeple of his. You're not baiting anyone.

You would rather know the facts based on research about what naughty things Obama got up to in the past. Hey, he wants to be pres so if he had sex with his under-age girlfriend when he was at school he can't be pres. You don't care what kind of man he is now and what kind of president he would make. I believe your problem is either that he's "black" or that he is "muslim" (or both) and we certainly can't have one of those as pres can we?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
its bull# meant to destroy Obama imo. if it will not succeed Obama will be most likely assassinated i think

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I think this was debunked a while back. Not the drugs, but the homosexual deal.

But with Hussein Obama's liberal open minded tendancies....you never know?

Actually, I think that's what proves that it won't turn out to be true...

You need to be a hillbilly, bible-thumping, fire-worshipping, backwoods hick who had a decent church upbringing to really be a closeted gay politician. Oh, it doesn't hurt if you know how to send instant messages or can find your way to the men's dunny...

As for being family values, well, the GOP have got that one covered...

[edit on 9-6-2008 by HowlrunnerIV]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join