It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Women!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Are you tired of the drudgery of your life? Are you looking for easier, more efficient ways to prepare meals for your family and friends?

Worry no more! Your government has been working overtime to make your life at home more enjoyable, more productive, and most of all, more efficient.

What is more, the answer to a more pleasant home life is to be found in the kitchen, but not just any kitchen. Do away with that old-fashioned kitchen and step into the modern world of the U-shaped kitchen.

Women the world over will be liberated by these simple, but revolutionary designs that are integrated to make your life more pleasant and more meaningful.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Did she even rinse the dishes off? If she did I missed it. I can see bugs crawling, around in that flour bin.
Where's the aprons hang? I thought back in those days they all wore aprons. I like the sit down area, for long laborious tasks! Got to get one of those kitchens, so I can serve up my King of the Castle a really good meal. lol Thanks Grady! It's truely a GREAT Find. Not!!! ROFLMA

[edit on 6/8/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, how about a different approach to domestic bliss.

How about a world of plastics, colorful aprons, cold zones, ultrasound, microwaves, and motorized cabinetry?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As dated (and kind of offensive) as that video is, I have to admit something...

I don't get a chance to cook often, but I love to cook. I also love to organize things. Everything about the "mixing center," the shelves above, the drawers below and the rotating shelves absolutely rocked my world.

Also, on the rare occasions when I iron, I iron in my kitchen. But that's because my ironing board hangs inside of my pantry door because it really won't fit anywhere else.

I hate saying it, but I really liked a lot of things about the way that kitchen is set up! That might be from working in fast food, and having everything organized in certain areas for certain tasks.

I am so embarrassed... but I am going to reorganize my kitchen so it makes more sense. Like right now.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

If you're the type who always remembers you need milk when you open the refrigerator and discover an empty carton, you'll soon have a solution to your problem (provided you have a few dollars to spend, of course). A refrigerator containing a built-in computer in its door which reminds you when you've run out of staples. The computer actually reads the bar code on your favorite products -- milk, butter, eggs and other necessities -- and automatically adds the missing items to your shopping list. As if this weren't space age enough, the computer can forward your shopping list to your favorite grocery store, according to your individual preferences and specifications.

realtytimes.com...

More future delights to look forward to.

[edit on 2008/6/8 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Man, how did you dig up these videos...

Cheese Omlet?

NO! Cheese Burger!

That video seems like something out of the twilight Zone...

I cant watch the 1st you you linked, it juust keeps saying bufering...

But that viedo with the singing, that is hilarious... i might be offending the Femi-Nazis, but who cares, that is a funny video, compltly ridiculus, but funny...

man what happen thru the years. where did all the smart inventors go???

Did man just invent the interent, and spend the last 30 years 'jerking around'?

I mean, if humans never figured out how to send nude picutures of women across the internet, this world would probaly be a much better place... we probaly would have solved all desise, made flying Cars, have built bases on the Moon, Mars, and Europa... but nah... we found out how to make nude pics of women go from one CPU to another...

And thats how Humanity becamed dammed... we invented the internet, and found out how to send nude pics of women across the internet... this single invention, has destroyed humanity...

We are ruined... Damm you internet...

new topics

top topics

join