It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiply and conqeur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hello.
I've been trying to find out what the f... is happening in this world for most of my life, but only seriously using the internet and reading books for the last few years.
I ask questions, big and small, about things that I don't understand, agree with etc.
There are tons of questions.
NWO, Ufos, spiritual etc and all that follows is where I am at this stage of life.

One conclusion I've come to is this
personel and informative)
The strategy I apply when connecting dots is the same strategy I use when playing poker.
I use this strategy in all aspects of life.
I have played high stakes poker for 10 years and won millions of $.
(fact not boast.)
I have played with the best at the highest stakes for 7 years.

For those of you who play/understand poker, you understand when I say poker is about playing the man, not the cards.
Psycology.
We all get the same cards in the long run, margins are small in the short run.
It's how the cards are played that make us sharks eat the fish.
I manipulate my opponents into doing things that I want them to do, so that I know what they are going to do before they know it themselves.
(Sound familiar? lol. I have high morals and keep poker to the tables when it comes to moral issues with my abilities in "real life", however I use them to see what others are doing!)
Now I act upon the information by bluffing, maximizing my bet to earn more, not betting too much making him throw his hand.
I maximize my profits and minimize my losses.
I allways strive for evolving to a better player.
I know that I must know the history of my opponents and earlier games/situations then letting me find a pattern which gives me valubale information.
I study myself to find/admit faults and eliminate/correct them.
I make a relationship to each opponent to find out as much as possible about him and what he knows about me and the other opponents.
And much more.

In poker I am a shark. The bad players are fish.
On this site the "beleivers" are the sharks, the pseudoskeptics are the fish.

You guys are right on track in my opinion, keep your heads up.
The world is full of government cover ups and mystical secrets that are being hidden from us.. It's obvious. Only the truth will set you free.

Kind regards,
Poker Pro

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

new topics

join