It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BoulderMD & Titor - Same Posters, proof is in the writing!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hi all,

I would just like to point out that due to real life issues, like a load of my kids being arrested, I aint had a chance to finish my analysis yet.

Should hopefully be done by the end of play (UK) tomorrow.

Thanks guys,

Peace,

MSP

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

Sorry to hear about the arrests. Really?

I am just stalking these threads right now waiting for a little something to come my way...hope it comes soon so I can post.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Yeah, can't go into much detail on a public forum, but let's just say a few of the kids in my year group are likely to be in prison rather soon...

It's so, so sad.

:-(

Despite everything and what they have done, I still belive that they are not bad kids...if that makes sense...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

It makes sense. I have five and know many more and in these times it doesn't take much to get arrested.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This topic has all gone quiet ... but as anonymous points out above there has been a Sudanese air crash and if I recall some tentative reference was made to a Sudan connection way before before this event ... I find this kinda interesting .... after all Sudan would hardly be at the top of my guess list for airline disasters!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
No. ATS has most (but not all, despite there best efforts) of the titor postings and IRC communications. If its was publicly stated they did all they could to nab it. To the best of my recolection Titor never mentioned anything about a plane crash in the sudan.... That would kinda go against his rules of posting..

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It would be nice to get Darby to post in here and give the OP some tips. He has access to linguistics analysts if I am not mistaken as well as some excellent rearch analysts himself included. I forgot that site of his. Does anyone recall? Perhaps he still posts at that time travel institute.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
In my personal opinion BoulderMD does not sound like John.
But BoulderMD was VERY interesting. What ever happened to him?
I wish I would have been here to ask questions but it didn't
seem like he answered very many peoples questions.
Someone posted a link to this thread on time travel institute.
I just now saw it.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oneway

no - it was a post about the president of ethiopa being attacked in his plane on a runway, and that already happened (i believe jun 10) by the time boulder md posted.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pamela M

you're not the same pam that john new back in 2001 are you?

of course, all of us 'titor-fans' i would imagine picked this thread up

for the obvious reason...something tells us (and more) that

"bad things this way come..."

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

im still waiting to see the writing analysis!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I was not Titor.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm really tired of carrying this. I was part of Titor. The others will be upset by this, especially ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
22 months between posts, BoulderMD.

Dude, your DeLorean needs a tune up. If you were aiming at March 2011, you missed.

You've landed in a worldline where 90% of folks don't believe the John Titor story. Try that alternate universe over there - they're more gullible.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling
22 months between posts, BoulderMD.

Dude, your DeLorean needs a tune up. If you were aiming at March 2011, you missed.

You've landed in a worldline where 90% of folks don't believe the John Titor story. Try that alternate universe over there - they're more gullible.

There's as much reason to believe the Titor story as there is to believe my "patient" story. Only a few got what these two stories plus the other piece summed up.

Who needs DeLoreans with you around, McFly?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join