It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BoulderMD & Titor - Same Posters, proof is in the writing!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

yes but im sure if boulder wasnt shut down he would have given more and more evidence and clues...dont forget the titor threads went on forever and ever before ending. BoulderMD already gave clues, the physics one, and also that other prediction with the death, there is nothing to say if we was on for longer he wouldnt have revealed more. Also Titor was from the future, its easier to give dates when your looking back in time. Boulder is from today, but hard to give actual dates esp when your thread gets shut down.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Am in work at the moment, and will be printing out the pages in about half an hour or so and will then get straight onto it...just so you know I haven't forgotten.

peace,

MSP

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Don't worry - BoulderMD will be back, writers like him (her?) don't know when to quit. It will be very funny to see what else the writer says was predicted (after the fact) and what "horrific visions of the future" the writer comes up with to keep us all busy.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It is clear to me that no one with a medical degree would be dumb enough to make that post.

That's the only "clue" that is worth considering.

Besides that, what did the Boulder say in his posts that is even remotely of interest to anyone but himself?

[edit on 2008/6/9 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

Good riddens if he dosn't come back he's a dirty troll hoaxer. Use your common sense. If a time traveler comes back in time and dosn't want to change the future by giving out information why start a thread about it? If some doctor has no reason not to give out accurate predictions, and still dosn't Than he's a dirty troll hoaxer and we let them leave and stop talking about them.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm not angry enough about the 2 hoaxers to go into great detail but here's the point. Heed what warning? They were vague and all they wanted was interweb fame. For whatever reason. I've wanted interweb fame before, in video games. They are the egoists not the debunkers. It happens dude and I'd bet a thousand dollars if they were caught and asked why. They would condescendingly say something to this effect. "Those who get fooled deserve to be fooled."

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

FYI - I wasn't speaking directly to you. I was speaking to anyone willing to read.

Your opinions don't effect me in any way.

Peace...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well I'm responding to you whether you like it or not and I feel I made a pretty descent point. Baby.
Peace yO!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Tapped In, sorry but the quote function is not working, so I'll just type my question to you. You mentioned (and I'm paraphrasing) that many of Titor's words came to pass. Do you know if there's a list somewhere? Or, if not, can you call out a few? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If the OP for this does not come back, there is NO proof one way or another. I would not blame anyone for going away after this murderer’s ball. All too many microscopes and too few wide angles. Even less if any who combine the data. Myopia is one of the problems here.

I rarely come back to ATS now for the problems no one sees ,and no one wants to. Let's don’t fool ourselves. This site is not a research site. Methods and over site are all based on rules for an entertainment venue so no one gets sued. Other than that it is a tar pit for real investigative events.
All are welcomed. That may sound good for entertainment, but for any scientifically rigorous research it is a train wreck of personalities, opinions, emotional response and all under a set of rules that are inappropriate for true research.

First untruth is that there is no animosity in the common legal sense of the word. The demand, and it is a demand, for OP to divulge to mods without knowing who these mods are is a lopsided and to some, a suspicious structure in itself. Suspicious in that the demand for proof is without proof of animosity. There are no contracts in place. As such the claim would by legal standards only a suggestion, and not binding.

If I had truth and was waiting for something to transpire I could then show as truth, (“Give me a week” for example) the subsequent messy dissection of everything I wrote and the diligent yet sometimes inappropriate investigation by those here with a talent for data digging but in most cases a lack of a moral sense in divulging that to the group (at least to the Mod for record only), would dissuade me from thinking of saying anything here. Many posters here I saw after such experiences never come back, or to turn such anxiety off and leave will fake a fake so they can go. This then fuels the flawed practice here even more, i.e., "See, they did not come back, so it must be a hoax". And that is the scientific acumen at its worst.

There are good and thoughtful researchers here, but the overshadowing of the posters who think their description of the universe is THEE description, stating fraud with only proof that "there is no such thing" and, my favorites like “It’s too well written, or the photo looks too real” adds so much anxiety to those already likely upset by their experience they only originally decided to share for hope of an ear attached to open mind. We can forget for the moment the frauds, unless you yourself like being treated like a terrorist at every checkpoint. We should not judge you by that acts of others. We will plan for proof yet keep sharp otherwise. Fear is not a good marker for such action.
Yea, there are hoaxes. Yea, there are truthful accounts. Yet how can you tell with such a flawed structure of operational protocols? It is chat, not a laboratory or a court.

Finding the persons identification was a serious breach of trust in my opinion. Not in law, but in the “spirit of the law”. That is how big business gets advantage, by following the cracks, semantic loopholes and openings in the law, not the spirit there to protect us. That it was entertained by the MOD as even appropriate would be a problem too. It sets the reputation of ATS to a standard even below that of tabloid news sleuthing. Unchecked.
ATS is a fine discussion group site, but is not a proper research site. I would warn anyone from thinking this is a good place to do anything serious. It’s unfortunate but true. We need a place for such badly.

Taking responsibility for this idea, several months ago I presented to staff such a structure ATS could adapt that would keep all in the loop, and allow additional discussion off the main thread, but not corrupt more carefully managed investigative by approved ATS investigators who would be trained appropriately in the law and investigative methodologies. ATS would then be able to more formally make real investigative public and follow out properly a post suggesting such unusual and possibly earth shattering events without spooking the OP and losing any real potentially interesting information.

The first to do this in such an on-line social networking environment will not only be popular, but more than likely funded.

Unfortunately for this story, the entropy I described eventually destroyed the thread. So many times my frustration at resolution of such a thread has compiled, so now I go elsewhere. The OP did everything as asked, and stuck to their sense of waiting so they themselves could believe with certainty. No one had such a sense and waited and the thread talked itself off the road completely.

GMM

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Lucidity~

1. Titor stated that CERN was going to announce that they expect to create mini black holes in their particle collider.

What's happening in August? Hmmm....

2. He made reference to a Skyscraper 'missing' in NY

He said this way before 9/11

3. He stated that the US Constitution would wither away in front of our eyes.

Need I expound on this one?

4. He told us that NO WMD's would be found in Iraq.

5. He said that Stephen Hawking would change his opinion in regards to Black Holes.

There are others...

Read the transcripts in ATS. It'll take some time, but it's well worth it.

You can also go to Coast to Coast Am and listen to past broadcasts about John Titor.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Zero Ghost~

BRAVO! Well done.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't get why this Boulder MD is so popular--or, infamous. His predictions and story aren't spectacular even if read as fiction (which it is)...Titor, on the other hand, was an awesome hoax. If the same person perpetrated both than his reincarnation as Boulder MD comes hasty and shallow. And oh, am I missing something about the Boulder MD story? Or did it basically end with patient insisting on leaving the ER as his "trainers" showed up to collect him...? Because if that's where it ends than I don't know what all the fuss is about...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i don't understand what is wrong with any of you... seriously... did any of u even read his thread? he wasn't claiming anything he only asked if anyone had similar incidents where this happend to them or ran into people such as the guy he ran into. i don't understand why all you people are screaming omfg tell us your predictions and name n address because omfg that would make this story believable and we will follow those predictions to the ends of earth if your address and name is right. i mean seriously "wow" some of the people on here are just ridiculous. you all seem like a bunch of paranoid freaks, who sit there drinking coffee non stop seeking for something you obviously will never find because you cant even read correctly. HE JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAD SIMILIAR INCIDENTS or run ins with something of the sort.. wow who cares if he didn't want to throw up the predictions this person made. who knows maybe he believe in the theory if we all believe it maybe it will come true the power of one and all this crap... who knows? but its sickening that everyone judges or crucifies people before actually letting everything be said. no wonder people dont bother coming clean with what happend to them and what they know.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Reality..]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Reality..

Nice diatribe, kudos. I have not followed this soap opera that closely, but from what I understand the fact is that Boulder MD made claims that indicate he is privy to verifiable predictions...so why should people not want to know them? You're the one that needs to learn how to read, read between the lines that is. Whatever the ostensible reason for his posts, fact is he makes claims without backing them up in any way.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

um well actually even in the whole thread he talks about and ask if anyone else has come across this multiple times... and yes he mentions predictions but he also said hes not to sure about putting them up or not yet. that thread went no where fast because thats all the people cared about. he just wanted to talk to people who actually ran into the same thing because not only did it blow his mind... but it made no sense to him at all... his entire post was to try and understand what happend to him and if it has happend to others. he needed to understand he needed to talk to soemone who had the same thing happend to them... even if it is a hoax big deal but this isnt something that rarely spawns... it happens almost everyday on this site. most are hoax sure but what about the others no one can debunk? you can do the thing people always do ofcourse if it does not go along with there religion it goes out the window... or with there beliefs in general which is also kind of funny also. they all follow it so blindly as if they lived it and know it to be true. whatever i guess it doesnt matter but what i seemed to pick up from his thread was that he just wanted to understand he wanted to know if anyone else went through the samething.. i dont blame anyone for not putting there address or full name. i know for one i probably would never put my full name up or anything of that sort.. sure you all say you would but honestly... at the risk of having your family hurt or killed would you actually risk that? easy to judge from tthese seats isnt it.

btw nice sig... aenema? love that song. you should listen to "right in two"

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

Thank you, Tapped In. I am making my way through the myriad of posts here on ATS relating to and by Titor but just haven't run across anything like this yet. I'd say that's pretty impressive...just what you have listed here.

And I agree with you...we are far too skeptical and closed as a race to anything outside our immediate comfort zone. Even if things like Titor and BoulderMD are hoaxes, and I don't know that I'll ever have all the data needed to make that determination myself, if they spark something in someone and make them believe things are possible...well that can be goodness too. What's really so impossible about someone coming back in time if you think about the huge strides we've made in just the last century?

Some say a good bit of prescience is simply common sense and keen observational powers and the ability to separate what doesn't matter from what does. Anyone with even an iota of this ability has to know we're headed for some very hard times. That's becoming more and more evident daily.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I don't see how studying posting styles can prove that BoulderMD and John Titor are one in the same. I know sometimes it can be pretty obvious though, but too much time has passed since the John Titor stuff. If one person was doing this, don't you think they'd had done it sooner and put more time into making it look more genuine by not making those little HIPPA mistakes?

Someone can sit here and study the posting styles of both since they've all been pointed out, go create a thread with a wild story that shares that same posting style. Then that person could come in here and throw your attention at that thread they created and lead you all to believe that the one person you believe to be BoulderMD and John Titor, just created another hoax thread. Then you'd all be sitting here studying three stories thinking they're all written by one person.

Just a suggestion I thought I'd throw out

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Yes, Larry Haber seems to be the only link, human-wise, to long

lost john titor (whose real name is titor? i think that was stated also,

but shortened time travelor works too). It is possible to look

up the 5 or so leaders of the ibm 5100 portable team from minnesota,

one of them (Team leader i think) did move to FL to join the ibm

PC project...google is awesome here, ibm archived everything.

ASIDE: 'Larry Haber' was the psychiatrist in Ursula K. Leguin's
"LAthe of Heaven" was he not???

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
didn't one of the predictions talk about a plane crash in sudan?

apnews.myway.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join