It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I use my bible as a bathroom door stop

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

and if this offends you then it's because you can't get past the fact that it is a book just like another written by men for use by men to lay down law, account for history, account for psychosis, perhaps even psychedelic visions not unlike ones any one of us could experience on mushrooms.

Just because you have psychosis doesn't mean the rest of us do... please seek medical care. The Bible is God’s letter to humans : 66 books written by 40 divinely inspired writers. These writers come from all walks of life (from kings to fishermen) and spans over a period of 1,500 years or more. Yet there is still a unifying theme throughout. Nothing else like it.

1. Owners manual for the human being from their creator

2. Explains who you are

3. Why you are here

4. Where you came from

5. Wisdom of the ages

6. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

7. As definitive source of ancient history - archeology continues to prove it's accuracy

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Let's not feed the trolls.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
1. They just insulted over a billion souls who hold this faith dear because they are idiots..

2. They cannot disprove the bible or God

3. Whatever they believe in cannot be prove true either

The fact is that many saints seen jesus, miracles, I myself have and still continue to on a daily baises.. miracles which have been happening in the church for 2000 years.. stigmatist, saints raising the dead like vincent ferrar..

this world we live in, this antichristian world today sucks ass.... and the people make me want to vomit... because they just cannot leave believers alone because of their insecurities that God might be real..

Leave believers alone you freaking lunitics... aint s*** you say gonna shake their or my faith..

know what i want to use my bible for? To knock you upside your head from disrespect...

peace.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I agree Ashley.... I shouldn't have posted either..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

OK last post then...

[edit on 6/8/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I know... they just make my freaking blood boil.. ignorant little people..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No worries, Guys. This poster simply has a reputation for antagonizing the religious members of ATS but once we react the OP is quick to point the finger and say, "See how you all are!?!"

Just trying to save everyone some headaches.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This thread was obviously created and intended to shock, harass and upset a group of people.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

The OP is free to believe and do as he like, (s)he is also welcome to post opinions here but the format and way the opening post was presented tells me that harassment is tho only thing on the mind of the author.

For now this thread is Closed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join