It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on how they got the bombs in the WTC's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
In a controlled demolition, the core is collapsed, which causes the building to fall in on itself.

Aw, you come up with that all by yourself? Can I get a source for it, please?

In a "controlled demolition," you can set the charges off wherever you want, in whatever order you want, to create whatever ultimate effect you want. Each building is a different case. A lot of structures don't even have "cores."

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

And thats what I get for not breaking out the crayons.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Shaped copper charges will cut steel beams like butter.
Shaped Charge Wiki
These things are small, powerful, and all you need is a couple of guys, previous knowledge of structural engineering and an evacuated floor and you have your Pearl Harbor event. I still don't understand how this is so hard to fathom for so many.

Anyone see a distraction that day that made everyone look up?
distraction...

And another thing...Did you all hear shrub say "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September 11th - malicious lies that attempt to shift blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty." Why this statement from the guy who has never cared what people say about his administration? Blatantly referring to conspiracy theorists? They are all fringe loonies anyways!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by goose

Actually, yes I can. There are several videos out that show the cores of both towers standing while the rest of the building collapses before they too fall. In a controlled demolition, the core is collapsed, which causes the building to fall in on itself.

Well where are they? BTW if you watch WTC 7 falling which was not hit by a plane, you clearly see the center of the building completely cave in before it starts to fall so according to what you just stated, you would agree then, that WTC 7 was clearly a demolition job?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by goose]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by goose

Gee, I wonder if that had anything to do with WTC1 cutting a large swath through WTC 7........

you would agree then, that WTC 7 was clearly a demolition job?

Umm, nope.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
LOL Seriously the building is clearly seen dropping in the middle before it begins to implode in on itself, tons of concrete turned to dust and the news anchors announcing it was going to come down shortly, before it collapses, a clear demolition job.

Btw the other WTC's received more damage than WTC 7 and were still standing.

What, still can't find those videos?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Gee, I wonder if that had anything to do with WTC1 cutting a large swath through WTC 7........

What large swath? According to FEMA the firmemen who were in the building and on the upper floors only reported SOME damage to 10 floors, floors 8-18.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

What large swath? According to FEMA the firmemen who were in the building and on the upper floors only reported SOME damage to 10 floors, floors 8-18.

Im not sure which firmemen that FEMA talked to...

But the firemen of the FDNY that were there, had this to say about WTC7

Captain Chris Boyle, Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

www.firehouse.com...

Lieutenant Rudolf Weindler Ladder Company 40

Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief Coloe said we were going to evacuate the collapse zone around 7 World Trade Center, which we did.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden Division 1-33 years

Hayden: Yeah. There was enough there and we were marking off. There were a lot of damaged apparatus there that were covered. We tried to get searches in those areas. By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o?clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o?clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse

Was there a heavy fire immeadiately?

Hayden: No, not right away, and that?s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn?t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

Firefighter Steve Modica

Some stuff was burning. Buildings were burning, 7 World Trade was burning from the ground to the ceiling fully involved. It was unbelievable.

www.firehouse.com...

Heavily damaged, pieces falling, fully engulfed, pretty sure WTC 7 was going to collapse.....the words of the FDNY that were there that day. It fell at 5, but we were pretty sure by 2 that it was going to collapse......

No matter how many times I post these words to Ultima, he never seems to remember that the FDNY were the best witnesses that day, and they all say it was heavily damaged and going to fall...........

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Im not sure which firmemen that FEMA talked to...

One that was actually in the building, and others outside.

www.wtc7.net...

According to the account of a firefighter who walked the 9th floor along the south side following the collapse of WTC 1, the only damage to the 9th floor facade occurred at the southwest corner. According to firefighters' eyewitness accounts from outside of the building, approximately floors 8-18 were damaged to some degree. Other eyewitness accounts relate that there was additional damage to the south elevation.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I wish people would give up on this. We'll probably never know for sure exactly what happened in those buildings. I don't claim to know for sure either, but here are some things to ponder...

1) No one on here is a Civil Engineering expert. Reading other people's internet articles containing their opinion of what happened does not make you an expert.

2) "No steel framed buildings have ever collapsed from fire"? No steel framed buildings have ever been hit with large jets full of fuel either. We really don't know how structures will react when subject to that kind of trauma.

3) Every building is different and will react a different way. Especially these massive buildings.

4) If you're really paranoid, consider the fact that these buildings were rigged with explosives long ago, not with an ulterior motive, but in the eventuality something terrible did happen, they could bring the buildings down in their footprint and not risk having tall structures topple over causing even more damage.

5) Secondary explosions in the building, flashes or "squibs" while it collapsed...imagine how many power transformers were in these buildings. Have you ever seen one explode? Do you not think that the initial explosion, impact, fire and ensuing collapse would make these things twinkle like stars?

6) As to the original poster's assertion that Building 7 was to be hit with a plane as well, here is a link to the initial layout of the WTC Plaza. How?

[edit on 11-6-2008 by DOcean]

[edit on 11-6-2008 by DOcean]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

According to the account of a firefighter.....

I will take direct quotes from the firefighters on the scene as opposed to a second or third hand post on a website.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DOcean

Knock down WTC 1 & 2 and lets not forget that WTC 6 directly in front of it was only 6 stories tall, the WTC 7 was at least 47 stories tall. I don't see any problem with hitting it with another plane once you get WTC 1 & 2 out of the way.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Swampfox
I'm still waiting for that video that you said you could find of the WTC 1 & 2 & 7 falling, that did not look like a demolition job or the buildings falling at near free fall speed?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I will take direct quotes from the firefighters on the scene as opposed to a second or third hand post on a website.

Do you know how to read? The firefighter was on the 9th floor of the building.

I would rather take the word of the firefighters who were actually there then the firefighters or fire chiefs who were not actually in the building.

Also no steel building has ever collapsed from fire no matter how severe. I have posted steel buidling that had longer lasting fires and more structural damage and did not collapse.

There were other buidlings at the WTC that had worse fires and damage that did not collapse.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I expect most of the prep work would of been done during the night when the towers were least occupied. You know the night before 9/11 there was a really big thunder storm, very noisy thunder but not so much lightning I could observe in one video but it got me thinking because this guy was quite taken back by it and all, is that thunderstorm may of offered the perps some excellent cover the night before. I made a comparison of this thunderstorm against the Rick Siegel audio they are very similar. If anyone's interested i could post the results.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Insolubrious]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join