It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda support from North Carolina?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Al Qaeda support from North Carolina?

www.foxnews.com

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — In a quiet, upscale neighborhood in Charlotte, N.C., rows of custom-style homes and neatly landscaped lawns represent the American dream.

But one local resident has shattered that image, calling for the death of American troops in Iraq and supporting Al Qaeda through his Web site, which he reportedly runs from his parents' home.

Even his local community (muslim) condems this coward.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Typical little rich kid on a rebellious kick.

personally, i would not be surpised to find this home attacked, and this kid beaten or worse.
Not that i would condone that sort of thing, im just making a prediction that there'll be a new thread here soon, on that very issue.

Regardless - this AMERICAN wants you all to die. How does that make you feel?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
kick im out of the country

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

Agreed. Let this little snot nosed rich punk go experience the life styles of those he idolizes so much.

let him go preach his hate speech from a stinky cave (and you know it stinks, they have no plumbing in those things...cmon!!)

Let him go swat flies from his face and eat maggoty food.
But hey - if thats the life he so worships, i say we give it to him.

Im all for my tax dollars shipping his patoot back to the land of OZ

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

By the article one would be led to believe that the internet is being used to spread terrorism and poses a danger. I wont be surprised to see more stories of this nature and eventual legislation passed to censor the internet.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
By the article one would be led to believe that the internet is being used to spread terrorism and poses a danger. I wont be surprised to see more stories of this nature and eventual legislation passed to censor the internet.

I agree; the internet is one place where free speech is still free. We may not believe him, we may not like him, but you can't deport a person for saying obnoxious and inflammatory things. You have to prove he's actually plotting some kind of attack. IMO he's just a kid badly needing attention. By getting all riled up people are giving him just what he wants.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Who cares. It's his right to free speech (as long as he doesn't threaten anyone).

If he hates Americans, fine. Let him hate us. He won't get very far in life. No need for us to do anything to him. He'll fail on his own.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well if he's lived in America for a while he's probably had it beat into his head that he is a terrorist that hates America. Kids at school probably treat him differently because he's arab. I have an arab friend and everyone does treat him very cautiously.

I'm just saying that if enough people tell you your whole life that you are a terrorist than you will probably start thinking it.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
In some cases I think the whole "Freedom of Speech" thing goes too far. This kind of reminds me of that Neo-Nazi Rally marching through a predominantly black neighborhood a couple years ago.

Sorry, but I remember getting in trouble for "inciting" a fight when I was 13. This guy is encouraging people to kill US troops... it doesn't get more anti-patriotic than that.

In an e-mail sent to FOX News, Khan lashed out at the "arrogance" of the media, saying it should focus instead on converting to Islam. "When you go down in to the earth six feet deep, nothing will matter except what Religion you died upon," he wrote.

The US is getting soft.. we can't allow 22 yr old kids to spew this kind of trash. Look at him... he thinks he has all the answers to life's greatest questions. Moreover, his answer is join a radical religion and kill the US... as he relaxes at his plush US home on US soil.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You're right scramjet free speech is overated. I'm with you I say we shut down the internet and before anyone is a allowed to express an idea we run it through a commitee to ensure that it complies with American Ideals. We will teach these terrosist what happens when you think diffrent from us...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by harvib]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I hope he continues his actions just as he has been. I can use him as an example about how the internet is still free from 'thought police' trying to use someones emotional responses to justify repression.

My kids will spew the same hatred back at him, and I'll remind them that THEY CAN.

Big deal, he talking words, you think he's gonna convince anybody of anything? Would it be any different if he were standing on a street corner? Sending angry letters to the government? On public access TV? Let him spew his ignorance for the world to see. Are we so weak that his words are hurting us? If you want to silence him, IGNORE HIM. Then you'll never be hurt by his words.

My sympathies to his parents, who obviously never bothered to balance the kids education with some perspective about the world around him.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Well said! I'm glad there are still a few rational people left that understand that when you call for someone eles free speech to be taken away you are calling for yours to be taken away as well.

top topics

join