It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord McCain & King Hussein? No thanks, I'm still voting for Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Angel workers from God?

So was Bill having communion with the allmighty when he was playing 'Hide the
cigar' in the oval office?!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Im not so much worried about the Bloodlines of these crazys Im worried about there Agendas. Baracks change will be like George Bush with Speedballs dangerous and unpredictable. We will have a man able to acomplish his dangerous goals. Unlike Bush he also speaks in full scentences and has the mind of the above average humanbeing. The democrats want the war in a diffrent limelight as the Republicans Lethal and Sophesticated. Behind closed doors. Not only if we had Hillary in the white house we would have Bill. What a team that would be the Conspiracies would be pumping like a Baseball Players heart. Then we have Mc Cain. Hes old as **** but he still we have the powers to do what Bush has done. Maybe better. If hes elected plan on hearing from Bush.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Wonderful, its your vote and its your right.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If Hillary gets presidency we would have Clinton/Bush for the past what like 12 years?? Forget that. Social Monarchy is the term I would give it.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
If Hillary gets presidency we would have Clinton/Bush for the past what like 12 years?? Forget that. Social Monarchy is the term I would give it.

If Hillary gets presidency and serves both full terms, then we will have had:

George H.W. Bush: 4 years
Bill Clinton: 8 years
Geroge W Bush: 8 years
Hillary Clinton: 8 years

Which is a total of 28 years, 2 families. Just like Monarchy. If you factor in GHWBush was VP of Reagan for 8 years, then instead of 28 years of Bush/Clinton total, you could say 36 years total.

But it goes much deeper than that, as I posted on the last page. Every president we've had for the last 50+ years are all buddies any way and have close family ties. So it's been pretty much the same group of friends as president for the past 50+ years any way.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by AgentScmidt]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
You see, Lord McCain has a Bush Bloodline that goes back ages. The lord has that same killer blood running in his veins. His kingdom has been gathering for 50 years and he knows he can beat King Hussein with his powerful republican steel sword of madness. Of course, I cannot prove that Obama Hussein is a Muslim or a threat to our nation. But that's why we have ATS and our voting system to fix that. King Hussein, goes back to the Arabian kings and Sultans that control America with fortunes and oil shares. Both royal family descendants of the illuminati regional NWO.

What do you guys think of my methaphors?

i think you are extremely ignorant and slightly racist.

first of all, hussein is obama's MIDDLE name, not his last name.

now, i dont know about you, but from what ive seen, ARABS ARENT BLACK. black people had nothing to do with the rich arab "kings" who "controlled" america long ago... well, america didnt exist that far back, neither did the need for oil. the BLACK obama's ancestors, i can hopefully imagine, were also BLACK and not ARAB, probably BLACKER. ARABS invaded and FORCED their religion and religious names LIKE HUSSEIN on the blacks. so if anything, hes a VICTIM of the muslims.

now for the name Hussein. that name is a VERY common muslim name, stretching all over the middle east. he was an important, GOOD MAN, from the muslim holy books. its a religious name, and it would be wise of you to not poke fun at it. just because there were recently 2 "bad" people with that name, doesnt mean obama's dad was named after them. because with all the famous and good-doing people with the name hussein, the bad people are miniscule.

obama is NOT muslim. his dad was, and named his son after him, which is why he has a muslim name. he was raised christian, and up until recently, goes to church with an america-hating pastor.

you cant say that because his name is JOHN mccain, that he is going to be exactly like the John in the bible, or any other Johns for that matter. sure, there were plenty of evil people with the name john, but does that mean mccain was named after them? probably. but that just isnt the case with mr obama.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

My advice to Hillary supporters is to vote for McCain, that way you can give Hillary the satisfaction of saying "I told you so!" Then Hillary can concentrate on running in 2012, against a 1-term McCain presidency.

i sincerely hope nobody listens to this advice... this is how you make a situation much worse, not slightly worse.

vote obama so we dont have another red neck hill billy hunter in office.

think of it this way:
if you help obama win, and he picks hillary as vice pres, which he probably will, then, i hope this doesnt happen, but if it does, and [snip] racists assassinate him, hillary is in power...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TornPages
but if it does, and [snip] racists assassinate him, hillary is in power...

You mean if Hillary assasinates him. "Racists" want him in power.

Mod Edit - removed quoted profanity.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

first of all, hussein is obama's MIDDLE name, not his last name.

Even worse, because that mean's they GAVE him that name, he didn't just get it by chance.

now, i dont know about you, but from what ive seen, ARABS ARENT BLACK.

Muslim =/= Arab

And yes, Somalia is a largely Muslim nation and it's in Africa. And there are a lot of black Muslims, look at Louis Farrahakan and the nation of islam.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentScmidt

Even worse, because that mean's they GAVE him that name, he didn't just get it by chance.

so they gave him a positive biblical figures name? so what? thats a good thing! and thats not even the case! his dad has that name, thats why he has it. MLK, MLK JR. once again, the name isnt a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslim =/= Arab

And yes, Somalia is a largely Muslim nation and it's in Africa. And there are a lot of black Muslims, look at Louis Farrahakan and the nation of islam.

i was referring to the statement about arab kings and the oil and then the arab(muslim) invasion.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

uhm... im pretty sure the white racists want him out of power... by racist i meant the white supremecist type... not the black anti-white ones.

yeah its possible, maybe probably that hillary will have him killed.

either way, my point works.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

uhm... im pretty sure the white racists want him out of power... by racist i meant the white supremecist type... not the black anti-white ones.

yeah its possible, maybe probably that hillary will have him killed.

either way, my point works.

No they want him in power because they think a Black president would do a horrible job and would wake up America to what having a black in power is really like.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

your serious right?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
[removed large quote]

Yes.

Besides, do you honestly think they would be stupid enough to assassinate a black president? They know that would harm their reputation more than ever before, and would only serve to give their enemies more power and more support.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Jedi go for it.

Get all the Hiliarites to vote for her...

OR get her to run on the third party...

I thin we are going to see President McCain... unless he totaly botches his VP pick...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
[yoda]I see reason really abandoned you, what a shame Anakin...don't you know that hate leads to anger, anger leads to fear, and fear....
leads to the Dark side![/yoda]

FYI in the real world, where the rest of us live, you cannot vote for Hilary anymore, she's given up, she's been beaten, i really don't see how you can just ignore that fact.

Good star wars comparisons there XyZer.

But see, that's where you're wrong, rememeber that the one who voted for Palpatine was Jar Jar binks. He gave him the power. Jar Jar Binks was represented in star wars as a silly black man stereotype from the 40's. Jar Jar represents all those people who will vote Obama Hussein into the white house. They are dumb and followers and fooled by personality and image.

I CAN vote for Hillary. All I have to do is scratch off Obama's name and include Hillary's name in the line and sign my ballot card. I urge everyone here reading this to do the same. I've heard of people voting for themselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Good star wars comparisons there XyZer.

But see, that's where you're wrong, rememeber that the one who voted for Palpatine was Jar Jar binks. He gave him the power. Jar Jar Binks was represented in star wars as a silly black man stereotype from the 40's. Jar Jar represents all those people who will vote Obama Hussein into the white house. They are dumb and followers and fooled by personality and image.

LOl first you commend me for making a good comparison, then you say i'm wrong... with every post you confuse me more...

JarJar binks = Silly black man stereotype from the 40'ies ? LOL

I really wonder in which reality you live.... Jar Jar is an alien, and i agree he was silly, annoying even, but there's nothing "black" about him. Only in your FEAR driven (il)logics. that must be the sickest comparison i've ever seen. And for a star wars expert, you don't really seem to get teh movie

maybe you should read this (from Wookiepedia) and realise that your comparison holds no grounds and that your assertion that Jar Jar got Palpantine into power is utterly wrong.

Apart from those errors, you've just called all people who support Obama : "dumb"
In other words: everyone who does not think like you (or refrains from it like you) is wrong by definition......

I CAN vote for Hillary. All I have to do is scratch off Obama's name and include Hillary's name in the line and sign my ballot card.

Please by all means do so, you'd only be throwing away your vote, as it would become INVALID. i really don't see how you can KEEP ignoring that fact. You might as well not vote...

And FYI, the writer of Star Wars endorses Obama, what does that tell you. It should tell you a lot !

I'll spell it out one more time: George Lucas quote "The Force Is With Obama."

So that's 2 of your "heroes" (Hilary and George Lucas) who are telling you to vote Obama if you're a democrat...

Cue JM completely ignoring FACTS and making up another insane comparison between his idea's and his favorite movie Star Wars, of which he doesn't seem to get the general message. Ie Hope, change, goodness

Edit : spelling

[edit on 9-6-2008 by XyZeR]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Your first mistake. You went to wookiepedia. By fans for the fans. Many journalists understood that Lucas was trying to show that Jar Jar is a silly Jamaican who gives power to the chancellor by voting for the clone army creation. He screwed it up for everyone just like Obama will.

You my friend, must deny ignorance.

Professor from columbia university said this,

"There was something about his demeanor that suggested blackness and that suggested, more specifically, stereotypical blackness," says Michael Dyson, professor of African-American studies at Columbia University.

Here's a link to the article.

www.cnn.com...

Again, how star wars imitates real life. Lucas is a true visionary.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sorry that this is going Off topic, but the OP is clearly misinformed, and we deny ignorance here, so here it goes

I don't care what some college professor says about it, it's an oppinion, not fact
Instead .....i'll take George Lucas' own words for it,
and so should you, especially because you find him such a "visionary"

From Wikipedia :

Jar Jar's dialect has been described unflatteringly as sounding like Jamaican English; the resemblance is disputed. Lucas spoke about these issues on British television in 1999.[citation needed] Interviewed by Kirsty Wark on the BBC's political review program Newsnight on July 14 of that year, he countered that criticisms of Jar Jar's mode of speaking were "...made by people who've obviously never met a Jamaican, because it's definitely not Jamaican and if you were to say those lines in Jamaican they wouldn't be anything like the way Jar Jar Binks says them."[citation needed]

Some critics believed that Jar Jar was also stereotypically gay[6]. Satire and criticism about Jar Jar have often suggested that he is gay, either to accuse the film of being homophobic, to accuse the filmakers of promoting a "gay agenda"[7]

there you have it in George's own words....Is that clear now ?
So much for yet another point you try to make...

That man—Ahmed Best, who voices Jar Jar and acts out his movements for the animators—is a fan of McGruder’s work but says, “I reject his implications that I am doing something to diminish myself and the fact that I am proud of being black. When George and I first started talking about this, he told me to check out Buster Keaton films. His son spoke like Jar Jar at that age, four or five. And George wanted the character to have a childlike innocence. I had no idea it was going to be perceived that way.” After the movie’s release, when the fans were in full Jar Jar–vilification mode, he got a supportive call from Lucas. “He was like, ‘This happened when [the first Star Wars] came out,’ because they thought Chewbacca was black. The NAACP was like, ‘Why can’t you put any black people in Star Wars?’
source

[Ex] George Lucas has responded only in a short press release insisting his film contains no racial slights. "Jar Jar," he says, "is just part of the imaginative fantasy that is 'Star Wars.'"

Lucas is a true visionary.

Yeah he is, he must be.....he votes/endorses Obama ! Go figure...
Do you seriously think George is a "dark side" supporter ?

How long will you keep ignore that fact ? (my guess: everytime i post it)

[edit on 9-6-2008 by XyZeR]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Sorry for the bumpage but.......

What a shocking suprise, no rely from JediMiller....

Funny this always happens to his threads when he's provided with evidence that contradict his beliefs.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join