It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord McCain & King Hussein? No thanks, I'm still voting for Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You see, Lord McCain has a Bush Bloodline that goes back ages. The lord has that same killer blood running in his veins. His kingdom has been gathering for 50 years and he knows he can beat King Hussein with his powerful republican steel sword of madness. Of course, I cannot prove that Obama Hussein is a Muslim or a threat to our nation. But that's why we have ATS and our voting system to fix that. King Hussein, goes back to the Arabian kings and Sultans that control America with fortunes and oil shares. Both royal family descendants of the illuminati regional NWO.

I supported the Clinton's day one. The Clintons are like the fairy kingdom; sure they also have a long line of ancestry. But there's a difference, the Clinton's work for the good, they are the angel workers from god.

What I'm trying to get at? I feel that this race for the president feels like we are living in the Dark Ages, where you had kings/lords fighting eachother to control the people. using THE PRINCE by Niccolò Machiavelli to destroy the other. I picture Lord McCain building his Viking army on one side and King Hussein gathering his Muslim/Islamic soldiers up in arms.

And to get away from that war I've decided to still vote for Hillary Clinton. You see, when I go vote in November all I have to do is scratch off both of their names off the ballot and write in Hillary Clinton. So you see, I still get to vote for her as my saviour.

What do you guys think of my methaphors?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Utterly rediculous. That's what I think.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer

Utterly rediculous. That's what I think.

How is that ridiculous? in America we have a "fill in" option on a ballot. You can write in a name or scratch out a name. I'm writing over Obama Hussein's name and replacing it with Hillary Clinton. So you see, I still get to vote for her, might not make much of a difference, but it's better than throwing my vote away. cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

That is throwing your vote away. She is no longer running.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Of course, I cannot prove that Obama Hussein is a Muslim or a threat to our nation.

It is Barack Hussein Obama, and you are right.
You can't.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
That is throwing your vote away. She is no longer running.

well, then I guess i'm fraked! because I wont be giving my vote to McPain or Hussein. I'm not a sheep! At this point it doest matter if I vote for Mickey Mouse or Simon does it?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

feels like we are living in the Dark Ages

People who lived in the dark ages where more informed than you ..

[edit on 8-6-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It's amazing how one person can say they are going to write in Hillary and gets slammed. Yet I have seen dozens of people who say they are going to write in Ron Paul and they are praised.

The Democrat Party was all in for BHO, and Hillary was robbed. How can you call yourself the "Democratic Party" if you refuse to count the votes?

My advice to Hillary supporters is to vote for McCain, that way you can give Hillary the satisfaction of saying "I told you so!" Then Hillary can concentrate on running in 2012, against a 1-term McCain presidency.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Why don't you scratch both names out and replace it with Mickey Mouse.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Is Hilliary going to be the Ross Perot of the demoncratic party and split the vote so McCain is a shoo in?

Hilliary and Bubba owe so many people for money and favors, it ridiculous. Chance are, she already had a list going for guest rentals of the bedrooms in the Whitehouse like Billyboy did.

McCain is just plain old. He has old ideas, but at least he hasn't endorsed Obama, YET... to show everyone how bi-partisan and a rebel Republican he is.

Obama has my vote.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

And to get away from that war I've decided to still vote for Hillary Clinton.

[yoda]I see reason really abandoned you, what a shame Anakin...don't you know that hate leads to anger, anger leads to fear, and fear....
leads to the Dark side![/yoda]

Thread after thread you display your (totaly unsupported, spoonfed by fox ) arguments which hold no ground whatsoever.

FYI in the real world, where the rest of us live, you cannot vote for Hilary anymore, she's given up, she's been beaten, i really don't see how you can just ignore that fact.

If you wanted to vote for Hilary, but cannot longer do so, because she's out of the race,then do what she asks from her supporters:

watcht his video

WASHINGTON - She came. They wept. She conceded.

Hillary Clinton on Saturday said she was suspending her campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination and throwing her full support behind her rival Barack Obama, ending 16 months of an intense and historic competition that seemed to cleave the party in half.

Now sit back and let reality kick in JM... if you vote Mcain then you're betraying Hilary.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Perhaps the original poster believes that casting a vote for either Obama or McCain is 'throwing his vote away?' Most states have a write-in option and in the ones that don't, screw them, write it in anyway if you want.

Back to the original poster, you're going to get trashed for it by the liberals on the board, but I commend you for taking a stand and voting for the person that *YOU* want to vote for, not who the party or the media tells you to vote for. You can bet that every liberal/Democratic vote that ends up being tallied for someone not named Barack Obama this fall is going to be a wake-up call for the DNC and its selected candidate.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Do you honestly think it matters which of the big3 are elected? They are all controlled by the people that really run the show. The president is not the most powerful man in America for starters - David Rockefeller is.

Bush family ties go way back with the elite. Prescott Bush (GWB's Grandpa) is seen in this photo with Lord Rothschild...

Same Prescott Bush meeting with a young Richard Nixon:

Hey look, it's a younger Bill Clinton meeting with a Rockefeller before he even considered running for president:

Even Governors of State's have the elite's backing:

Do you see what's going on here? Every president we've had since Nixon, possibly earlier, have all KNOWN each other and have close family ties. The US Presidency is one giant circle jerk between a bunch of rich elite snobs that are all friends with each other. You CANNOT become President of the USA without the elite's backing.

Isn't it a bit odd that each president has been seen in photos meeting with the 2 wealthiest and powerful families in the world (Rockefellers & Rothschilds) when they were younger, then later go on to become president? It's not by chance.

John McCain, Barack Obama, Clinton, it makes no choice - they are all backed by the elite NWO. They don't set policy, the elite behind the scenes do.

Did you know the Rockefeller family has an estimated total wealth of 13.2 trillion dollars? The United States GDP is 13.13 trillion dollars, in 2006. If the Rockefellers wanted to, they could practically buy the USA, quite literally! But they don't need to, because they along with the Rothschilds already run the show.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Awesome post

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I commend you for taking a stand and voting for the person that *YOU* want to vote for

I'm sorry but...That's just not an option anymore,
Hilary isn't going to be on the ballots, you cannot vote for her,even if you "want to" so why are you commending someone for making an obviously pointless "vote"...? I'm trying to understand , but can't.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

The OP is well within his rights to write-in any candidate he wishes, even one that technically is no longer running. Indeed, he CAN vote for her and if that's what the OP wishes to do, then I support his right to do that.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

They're stubborn.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

It's also my right to point out that the same Hillary Clinton is husband with Bill Clinton who has attended Bilderberg meetings with their biggest member, David Rockefeller. Hey, there's that Rockefeller name again.

It's also a widely known fact Hillary was in charge and was controlling Bill when he was president any way. What she wanted with policy, went and Bill did. Bill even wrote in his memoirs that one night in the white house, Hillary was so upset at him over a disagreement on policy they had, that the secret service had to detain Hillary because they feared for the president's life. Sounds hilarious, but to me it's scary at the same time. If she is elected president in 2008, and serves two terms, she will really have been in power for 4 terms or 16 years - totally circumventing the constitution. Of course when the constitution was written, back then they never expected a woman would ever be president, so they didn't write a law that states presidents WIVES cannot run for president again after the president served 2 terms.

But it's no different than voting for Obama - two of his top advisers goes to Bilderberg meetings as well, the place where that guy - let me mention his name again - David Rockefeller goes to. There's even a pretty good chance Obama himself went to the Bilderberg meeting that happened two days ago, since he was in Virginia on that day, and the Bilderberg meeting was in Virginia.

What about John McCain? I'm not sure where he fits in, but he is a longtime friend of The Bush's, who are longtime friends of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, so guilt by association I guess.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by AgentScmidt]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentScmidt

You're preaching to the choir. I am no Hillary Clinton supporter, though I've said repeatedly that I would vote for her before I'd vote for Obama.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

I supported the Clinton's day one. The Clintons are like the fairy kingdom; sure they also have a long line of ancestry. But there's a difference, the Clinton's work for the good, they are the angel workers from god.

Hmmm... Are we thinking about the same Clintons?

Do angel workers from god have multiple adulterous relationships and a history of shady deals like Whitewater? Is Lewinsky also an angel worker from God, as she kept Mr. Clinton from being too stressed out to accomplish God's work? And the lingering questions surrounding the death of Vince Foster... as that is speculation, I won't say anymore about the matter.

Don't get me wrong. Bill seems like a pretty fun guy, and I would probably enjoy having a beer with him. However I would never be so delusional as to call him an "angel worker from god." Hell... if I ever did have a beer with him, I wouldn't trust him enough to even leave my drink unattended!

And don't get me started on the Mrs. As a woman, when everyone was so excited that a woman was a serious contender for president, my first thought was, "is that the best we've got to offer?" I trust her even less than I trust Slick Willy.

Personally, I don't like any of our options in November. Obama who will tax us into oblivion and finish turning our nation communist, or McCain who feels that when millions of people break our laws by entering this country illegally and draining our resources we should welcome them with open arms... Both versions of the future look a little scary to me.

And no, Jedi... Hillary would not have done better. Her and Obama are two sides of the same coin. But kudos to you for your ever-positive attitude, and your dedication to a cause that you believe in.

If you want to write Hillary in, go ahead. If you want to vote for Chester Cheetah or Kevin Federline or Luke Skywalker (threw that in just for you), then go right ahead. I would rather people throw their vote away than stupidly vote for some real candidate just because she's a woman, or just because he's black, or just because he's a war hero, or just because someone has great hair and dresses well.

Besides... it doesn't matter who you vote for. I think 2000 showed us that the Powers That Be will have their way with this country regardless of what lever you pull in November.

Angel workers from God?? I needed a good laugh this morning. But hot coffee hurts when it comes out your nose. Thanks, Jedi.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join