It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Was NOT an Atheist and Humanism Does NOT Equal Communism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

How does that prove anything? I could take a photo and claim it to be anything.

Here's my wife btw:

So because the elite/nwo show you pictures of dead bodies (conveniently with no background behind them to show where the photo was really taken) and claim they are dead victims of the Nazis, like a brainwashed sheep, you believe them?

If someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've been reading all of the comments on this thread and I can only say---

BOTH sides have a point.

Hitler was not an atheist. He was religious.

Humanism does not necessarily equal communism.

The fact is, both religion and atheism have been used to justify every kind of evil in this world. Persnosonally I think spirituallism would probabaly be better for mankind...why don't we try THAT?
Can we go beyond "tags?"

And Bigbert1, what do YOU consider "sheeple?"
Anybody who does not agree with you? (How dare one not see things like you?....)

I don't support Obama. Does that make me a "sheeple?".
Same goes for Bigwhammy. Do you believe in "sheeple?"

Why all the name calling? Some people in ATS and other forums around the NET are acting like discussing a subject is an apropriate ocassion for name calling.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentScmidt

Oh but the holocaust did happen. He killed alot more protestants than he did jews, but the impact was greater on the jewish faith because there were fewer of them. And he wasn't after ALL jews, only specific bloodlines. The nephilim connection is a big factor here, you need to check that out. It ties right into UFOlogy. Seriously. This is a really old battle, and regardless of how much money one side or the other had at their disposal, I believe it was jews of one bloodline against jews of another, and as an added perk, massacre of protestants to boot. I think the RCC was hoping he was the Antichrist. Personally, I think he was just a prototype.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Oh but the holocaust did happen. He killed alot more protestants than he did jews, but the impact was greater on the jewish faith because there were fewer of them. And he wasn't after ALL jews, only specific bloodlines. The nephilim connection is a big factor here, you need to check that out. It ties right into UFOlogy. Seriously. This is a really old battle, and regardless of how much money one side or the other had at their disposal, I believe it was jews of one bloodline against jews of another, and as an added perk, massacre of protestants to boot. I think the RCC was hoping he was the Antichrist. Personally, I think he was just a prototype.

Do you have proof the holocaust happened? For one of the biggest events that supposedly happened in the 20th century, the best evidence they have is grainy photos of dead bodies that don't really show anything? For supposedly one of the biggest events of the 20th century where 10million+ people were "exterminated" you would think there would be more proof and evidence left over.

Yes, people died, it was war after all and people die in wars. Yes, there will be dead bodies, as seen in the photograph the person on the last page posted. Yes, bodies from dead soldiers get thrown in pits, they don't put each one in a coffin and stick it into the ground.

Does this mean Hitler purposely went around exterminating people? No.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by AgentScmidt]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

we have eyewitnesses with the tatoos on their arms still

Here's grainy one of a child - yeah make some more excuses for him

These guys aren't dead...

[edit on 6/8/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

yes, a little lady i know named corrie ten boom. she was a little blond-headed, blue-eyed jew in nazi germany. she was taken to the concentration camps and then released to state custody, where she was adopted by german parents. her bloodline must've passed the muster. he didn't kill ALL jews. he was targetting a specific bloodline. mortal enemies, these two groups are, and have been for 6 thousand years.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hitler was not what was considered to be a good catholic. He:

1. Sought to politicize the Clergy and ban certain sermons
2. Sought to minimize religious instruction as had been done in Catholic Bavaria (point 18 of 25 points)
3. Sought to change the calander away from Christian to Pagan holidays
4. Sought to enact policies at odds with the Catholic Church's moral dictates (euthanasia)
5. Sought to minimize the roll of the Church in daily life (too large a literature to recount, see: Dahrendorf and Allen)
6. Did not recognize the baptism of Jews

More over you say to read point 24 of the 25 points which says:

"24. We demand freedom of religion for all religious denominations within the state so long as they do not endanger its existence or oppose the moral senses of the Germanic race. The Party as such advocates the standpoint of a positive Christianity without binding itself confessionally to any one denomination. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and around us, and is convinced that a lasting recovery of our nation can only succeed from within on the framework: common utility precedes individual utility."

Now a few key points here. First the document (and keep in mind the 25 points though the closest the Nazi movement came to a solid ideological statement of beliefs, was not in any sense of the word what they actually sought to bring about. This is typical. So vague as to be pointless) makes a point of the "moral senses of the Germanic race". Why not Christian? or European? Because very clearly the purpose here was to implicitly lump Christianity in with Judaism. Were you to push Hitler, Rosenberg, or most of the SS on teh point they would have said that fealty to the Roman Pope who followed the teachings of 12 Jewish diciples was in and of itself contradictory to the spirit of the Germanic people. Though obviously Hitler didn't say "elect me and I will do away with Christianity in Germany," very very clearly him and those around him wanted to minimize the Catholic Church and replace it with Paganistic religions. So no he wasn't a good catholic.

The second key thing to focus on here is the mention of "positive Christianity". This is a very loaded term that meant that the form of Christianity should not be the way that it had been taught. Rather than emphasizing pacifism, Christ's sacrafice on the Cross, and redemption; positive Christianity sought to "Nazify" Christianity by focusing on Christ as opposing the Jews and organizing a social movement. This notion of "positive Christianity" was wholly and completely opposed to the vision of the Catholic Church for 2000 years. This notion of Christianity came about in the 19th c. with Chamberlain, Bernouf, and (sorry name escapes me, maybe LeGaurd or something like that) who sought to deemphasize the crucifixion and recast the Christian story in Germanic/pagan sensibilities. But Rosenberg is the key philosopher that brought the word into the Nazi lexicon.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though you might read point 24 (as you did) and assume it made him a good Catholic, when taken in the larger context of what the point actually meant it is coded language for a rethinking of fundamental Christian thought.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

we have eyewitnesses with the tatoos on their arms still

Yes and you have 20 year old neo-nazis that tattoo swastikas on their arms, it doesn't mean they served under Hitler 60 years ago.

Here's gariny one of a child - yeah make some more excuses for him

Look closely:

These guys aren't dead...

Now this perplexes me. A bunch of guys sitting on a bunk bed is supposed to show that they are holocaust survivors?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Actually, you have it backwards. Marx is the one who put a different spin on Humanism. Not me.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XBadger

Badger, it is good to have you here on this thread. I'm glad someone can sort this out.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Sheeple was simply in reference to believing everything you're told without looking and researching for yourself.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Something We Should Be Seeing Less Of

Originally posted by bigbert81
This is something I've seen more and more of lately here on ATS, and frankly it sickens me.

Ironic words indeed.

You are quite welcome to express your opinions in a manner consistent with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use, but that does exclude the name-calling and ad hominem attacks you have used in an attempt to bolster your position.

Because you have seen fit to poison your own thread in this fashion from the very first post, I don't see a way to salvage it.

If you are willing to try again without the insults and flaming, however, I think there is great potential for meaningful, civil discussion of the subject.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join