It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sight of sound and vibatations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have been seeing alot of blurs and black spots lately, and I'm figuring it is sounds that will or going to be said.

I'm not sure really what it is but this is my guess.

Also learning this stuff in public (let alone learning itself) is real hurdle for me.

Any one understand what I'm talking about?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't understand how sound is incorporated into this, but I have been seeing black spots appearing in my peripheral vision. Is that what you mean?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I experienced something similar a few years ago, and my opthomologist said I had "floaters."

Floaters

You may sometimes see small specks or clouds moving in your field of vision. They are called floaters. You can often see them when looking at a plain background, like a blank wall or blue sky. Floaters are actually tiny clumps of gel or cells inside the vitreous, the clear jelly-like fluid that fills the inside of your eye.

Floaters may look like specks, strands, webs or other shapes. Actually, what you are seeing are the shadows of floaters cast on the retina, the light-sensitive part of the eye.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
err no.
That's not it... they look more like cars before they pass by

I have been told I was telepathic before a few times

Ears are clicking like mad, doc says I'm fine..

And errr, never mind..

I just been seeing some weird stuff lately on night shift and I don't know what to make of it...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

Could you please elaborate on what you're experiencing?

Your initial post suggested that you thought you were seeing sounds vibrations, as opposed to actually hearing strange sounds.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
not to sure what you mean but a few years back i used to get constant near black outs someone was talking to me my breath slowed down most of my vision darkend so i stood still and it went

like me for it could just be a negative effect of radiation,radiowaves from tv's powerlines and such.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Doc says I'm fine, but my ear are clicking like mad, and odd sensations that go with it... weird blurs sounds, and sensations when people are talking, blinking.. and cars and people being there a few seconds before they turn around, arrive etc.

I see it, feel it and notice it but
I don't really get it...

top topics

join