It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Photos Taken Of Unknowns..UFO's ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
They could be birds, a bird photographed in flight may appear in many different shapes, depending on its position and the positions of its wings, legs, tail, etc.

The problem is that they are too small to make a better judgement.

If you still have the photos on the camera, please upload them to a place where we can see them, like SnapDrive.

Also, if you want to take more photos and your camera has that possibility, save the images as RAW or TIFF, they are better than JPEG, although they need more storage space.

And welcome to ATS.

Edit: you should not post images larger than 640x640 (I think), a mod will probably resize your images soon.

[edit on 13/6/2008 by ArMaP]

Thanks Armap for the welcome unfortunately i cant save images as RAW or TIFF, the picture were taken on a Sony DSC-H1 5.1 MP camera.

Please take a look at ALL the pics at the link below before making your mind up :

photobucket.com...
s303.photobucket.com...
s303.photobucket.com...

Have a look at the unlatered pics of the 7 objects in question :

The objects in pic 1 & 2 appear in the same picture.

In pic 2 & 3, why do the 'birds' look the same and what the chances of me photographing these birds in exact formation?

What about pics 4 & 6 ? Are these really birds ?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

Obviously, I cannot say for sure if those things are birds, but they look like birds to me, maybe large white birds like seagulls, are there seagulls in that area?

In images 2 and 3 it looks like the bird has the tips of the wings over its body, like this:

while in image 4 it looks like the bird is doing a right turn, with the tip of the right wing bellow its body and the tip of the left wing above its body.

Image 5 can be anything, but the things I see most in the air are birds and this has nothing that makes me rule out that possibility I suppose it's a bird too.

Image 6 can be a bird, I have a photo of a pigeon that looks very strange, and I know it is a pigeon because I was photographing it on purpose.

This is the photo, there are two pigeons in this photo.

Even today I took some photos of birds (pigeons, seagulls and swallows) because only knowing what I see can I know when I am seeing something I don't really know. (I hope that makes sense.
)

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for your pics and comments makes a lot of sense - your analysis does seem to fit making it high probability that they are just birds, but before i dismiss the objects i still have some questions :

In pic 2 and 3 it appears to be birds at first but when compare pic 2 and 3 the 'birds' look the same and in exact formation and wheres front or back of the bird ?

In pic 4, a 'bird' doing a right turn sounds good only problem looks to large to be a bird as does the objects in pics 5 & 6 (see original pics with objects) ?

In pic 6, if this shows a 'bird' at skewed angle why does appear to have black outer edge and large white underbelly ?

I will open account and upload the pics to SNAPDRIVE when i get a chance.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ok heres the link to full hires uncompressed pictures from my Sony DSC-H1 camera :

www.snapdrive.net...
www.snapdrive.net...
www.snapdrive.net...
www.snapdrive.net...

I now believe the object that appears in pic 5 (or DSC06746.JPG) is a bird however im still not 100% convinced of the other 6 objects.

I also have c&t pics from my camera and can upload these if necessary.

A quick thanks to everyone who's looked at the pictures and commented.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Oh i forgot about this one 'triangle shaped unknown'

www.snapdrive.net...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by anomalie
In pic 2 and 3 it appears to be birds at first but when compare pic 2 and 3 the 'birds' look the same and in exact formation and wheres front or back of the bird ?
If they are birds from the same species they would look the same at this distance, and I think that they do not look exactly the same.

And what do you mean by "exact formation"?

In pic 4, a 'bird' doing a right turn sounds good only problem looks to large to be a bird as does the objects in pics 5 & 6 (see original pics with objects) ?
I don't know what kinds of birds live in that area, that is something you have to tell me, but I know that seagulls, for example, have a big wingspan.

In pic 6, if this shows a 'bird' at skewed angle why does appear to have black outer edge and large white underbelly ?
I see what you mean, I hadn't noticed that, and the only explanation I have is that it may be an effect of the movement and the slower shutter speed, but I don't think a convincing explanation.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
hi Armap thanks for your patients i would like to respond to all you comments.

When i say 'exact formation' i mean the 'birds' in pic 2 & 3 look the same shape. This suggest to me i photographed the 'birds' at the same angle ? I agree the objects are not the eaxctly the same but do show curious simlarity even if they are just birds.

I have seen pigeons, ravens, sparrow and seaguls over city centre of Birmingham, what youre saying seems to fit.

Heres a pic based on the comments about birds.

Im still having problems working out the angle of 'bird' in the pic 6 if thats what the objects is.

I agree the objects (although very odd in appearance) in pics 1 and 5 are just too small and blurry to do any real analysis which leads me to believe they are most likely birds.

Sorry i have to go right now but would like yo comment further. bye for now

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You have shown how pics 2, 3, 4 could be seagul this does make sense but a few things trouble me.

First the object in pic 2 shows a dark underbelly and is very similar in appearance to object in pic 3 except theres no dark shadow underneath.

Pic 4 ('bird' turning right) why does the wing merge into the body was the bird really going that fast or is the shutter speed to slow on camera like you said ?
I cant remember which settings i used but you can see them on my Youtube videos.

Pic 6, i just dont know..if this object is a bird..can someone show why it appears this way?

Finally the objects in pic 1, 3, and 4 appear very bright almost illuminated ?

Theyre probably just birds but to convince myself 100% i will go out and take more photos and try to produce similar results.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
A friend of mine was good enough to send me this link today.

www.thesun.co.uk...

My pics and video have been published in The Sun newspaper web site on the 29 April 2008

I only found out today i was never contacted nor have i profited in any way.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Please take a look at my new video :

uk.youtube.com...

I think we can all agree this is not a bird.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

I agree, that does not look like a bird.

But it could be many things, and by the way it moves it could be just been blown by the wind, do you noticed the direction of the wind?

Also, I suppose your original video has a better quality than this YouTube version (I hate YouTube!).

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi Armap,
I never noticed any wind but can say with 100% certainty its not a bird.
I saw this object it looked like a black blob and weird as it sounds it seemed to slow down almost like it was looking back at me (that kinda spooked me) and then carried on west.
I recorded this on Canon Hi8/8mm camcorder looking through a b&w viewfinder i was pretty sure when i played this back on my 40" LCD screen i would find out what it is but no such luck it still appears as a black blob.
My best guess its balloon of some sort i havent seen before but
if you tell me how to upload DVDs (about 85mb) i will do it..i know everyone hates Youtube here at ATS..lol..Thanks

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Heres the uncompressed DVD video of unknown object its about 53MB in size :

www.snapdrive.net...

Please take a look and let me know what you think.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Has anyone looked at the video ? I have now taken stills from the video and uploaded the pics, i now convinced it may be a balloon of sort i guess i got spooked over nothing.

If you have some time take a look at the pics :

s303.photobucket.com...

Any reply would be appreciated ...thank again

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am very sorry.

I downloaded the video when you posted the link, I saw it, and I completely forgot about it.

Unfortunately, although the quality is much better than the YouTube video, it is not enough to try to know what it was.

It looks nothing like a bird, that is true, it looks round and it does not move like a bird; it could be a balloon, but it's hard to say.

One thing I noticed (and that has happened to me in my experiments with a video camera) is that the camera is trying to focus on the object most of the time, so we can see it for much time as we could. If you get another chance of using the video camera to film things like this, try to focus the camera on a very far away object and then change to manual focus, in that way the camera will not try to focus on the object, and even if it is not completely on focus it will stay consistent through the whole of the video.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
No sweat Armap im glad you had a look and appreciate your comments; i wasnt expecting a reply straight away and understand people are busy or forget.

I agree with you its hard to say what it is for sure but im leaning towards balloon after looking at the stills - you can see pointy bit at the bottom of the blob at the start of the video, its funny how it looks a bit skewed at the end of the video but i guess this down to camera trying to focus in on it.

I personally dont believe its a plastic bag floating in the air the movement and form is not consistent in my view so was hoping to rule this out. I believe whatever the object is..it appears to be black because its sillouhetted against the bright sky. I've recently shot video of police helicopter through the same open window in very similar conditions; i will be uploading police helicopter video shortly for anyone thats interested.

Thanks for the tips for videoing i will keep in mind for next time. The 8mm camera i used is a Canon G1000 (22x optical) and was on automatic exposure and focus mode, i guess i should get used to the Flexizone feature on camera. This allows for a small box to move around in the viewfinder and keep whatever in it in focus.

Anyway thanks again for your time and comments I will keep watching the skies and take pics and video whenever possible.

I will post a link here to police chopper video (dont worry nothing to download it will be on Youtube) in my next post.cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I get these in my photos quite a bit.I don't know what they are but, I know they are not birds or plastic bags. I have several photos with them in it also.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Hi Virraszto, Thanks for sending me a link to your amazing pictures, like i said before it doesnt look like birds or camera defects; hopefully the experts here are having a good look at them.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Heres the police chopper video :

uk.youtube.com...

<< 1   >>

join