It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Pool and free energy.........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
About 28 years ago after attending a meeting at one of the major oil refineries, they were going over what would happen when the oil would run out... They were talking about a time far in the future around 2036, just a year and nothing else.
So calling on my group of friends and asking each of them just what would be the best action to take on this matter, I for one would never see this date. This is because of my age, I am retired now.
Be that as it may, we managed to get 18 fellow employees together to find a solution to this problem. Some time pasted and what we came up with was a small microwave boiler and a modified Tesla Turbine. It had water injection into a monel chamber with a resistive coating the would bring the temperature inside to around 1965 degs and a usable temp of around 1200 degs producing 600 lbs of steam, this small turbine would create about 12hp and would supply the 4 amps for the microwave.
There are two of us left and when I asked him what to do with it, he said to give it to the people. Fair enough. At this time, I have started to revise the prints and make changes that would bring it up to the 21st century.
Would anyone be willing to help, no money, just brain power to help me out.
Things I would like to change, the rotors (disks), maybe high compressed ceramics, vitamin E lube, and a few others.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If this is legit, I hope you have all of this patented and the patents in a safe deposit box in the greater Antilles or Switzerland, or both.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is for real, Back then we talked to the main people at the refinery ( head of engineering and such, and were told to bury it and not bring it back up again. We then tried an auto manufacturer and it was explained that people have died for a lot less..... That is pretty much the E & F of it if you know what I mean. The only thing that can of it was a small prototype that was stored in a shed in East Texas for all these years, almost rotted away. But I did keep the original blue prints and they are in fair condition.
At this time, my wife died some time back and because of a heart condition, I have a woman that takes care of me and nothing else to do with myself. No meat, no smokes, no beer, no nothing

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by krakenp
Things I would like to change, the rotors (disks), maybe high compressed ceramics, vitamin E lube, and a few others.
Thanks

S'cuse the curiosity...but why would you need to use Vitamin E for a mechanical lubricant?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by krakenp

Welcome to ATS krakenp.

Tricky one this, my first suggestion would have been to distribute the blueprints as widely as possible but I guess this would leave them open to someone else slapping a patent on them and tieing them down.

This situation must have been discussed in the past somewhere so someone may have an answer.

So how much over unity is there expressed in say amps ?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well as far as the vitamin E, this was brought up on one occasion but was never tried, lets see, amps about 62.74 (7604 watts is what my notes say)at 120vac but this was not always the case. It had way to many failures and needed to be further refined. There was trouble with the coatings, to much and the magnetron would go, plus we were trying to run it with two chamber as to get the heat up and maintain it. This lead to other problems, the resistive coating would peal off there by destroying the refractory that we used to surround the chamber. Silicon Dioxide fixed this and because it stayed in a molten state, this helped. Also the the turbine itself gave us fits, we used everything you can think of even to the point of adding dimpling to the disks in a spiral patten. To me it did not add that much. The resistive material is a waste product of the stealth coating on aircraft. This machine is very simple and our goal was to power home and car with it. Those that saw it could not believe what they were seeing, but we all came from the school of K.I.S.S. You are all running out of time, for me times up. The only good that may come out of this lose of oil, would be wars fought with with no way to get there. Like I said, prints will be given to all as soon as there is a way to stop those that want just money and control.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Some univeristy today announced that they figured how to reverse the Casimir effect, you can google news the article using Casimir effect as the search criteria.

This means that the ZPE can be harnessed at the nano scale and they say it can scale up and work at great distances using something like a mirror effect. A ZPE repulsion engine cannot be far behind. Just picture a magnetic motor but instead of magnets, you push the rotor around with reverse casimir effect.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm sorry Sherpa, we used two magnetron's for a total of 1400 watts, with two chambers, both chambers were controlled using a thermal couple in each. The injectors would fire into one chamber at a time, if the chamber would cool the other would take over till it would cool and then revert back to the other.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I believe a lot of things will come about, after all who wants to play a game called Grand Theft Horse?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think you should probably build one since you have the plans (or dust off the old one and repair it.) There are a number of energy competitions you can enter and some of them have rather large purses. You can prove the efficiency of your device AND win yourself a comfortable retirement. The MIT energy competition prize is $200,000 (but that one wouldn't be open to you... however, it's a prize for devices like you're describing.)

There's the Global Social Venture competition: berkeley.edu...

Ignite Clean Energy (that one's over but they'll probably have another one next year):
www.ignitecleanenergy.com...

The 21st Century Automotive Challenge:
www.eevc.info...

...and dozens more.

Get building! Presenting and proving your idea in a public contest will get the idea out quickly (patent it first) AND will get you people eager to buy and use your patent, which is worth oodles of money.

You've a very wealthy future ahead of you by doing something noble. So get going! Get that prototype in shape and get it to a competition or conference FAST!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by krakenp

Tricky one this, my first suggestion would have been to distribute the blueprints as widely as possible but I guess this would leave them open to someone else slapping a patent on them and tying them down.

You can't patent something that has been placed in the public domain. So my recommendation would be to publish all your plans right now, post them to ATS -- here.

I would absolutely make clear your real name (here or somewhere else) because you will become famous rather quickly if it works, and you will be able to leverage that fame for vast personal profit. (Think Linus Torvalds, the developer of the free and open source Linux operating system.)

Now -- if this idea is only partially developed and does not work, but can be made to work with some other patent -- that would be a problem.

Note: Not only would become famous due to your invention, your fame would double due to your sweeping generosity.

Finally, if you want to patent this, no reasonable person will accuse you of being selfish. (I certainly will understand!) Just look up a patent attorney in the phone book and make an appointment. I think you will find attorneys interested in helping you through the process for a small cut of the profits, or even for free.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have some early prints that were saved on cd-rom, is the a way to post then, they are of the jpg format?

[edit on 8-6-2008 by krakenp]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by krakenp
I have some early prints that were saved on cd-rom, is the a way to post then, they are of the jpg format?

You could put them all in a compressed file and host it on rapidshare or megaupload, or create a torrent of them, or put each picture individually on photobucket or imageshack.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Try this, it may work out.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ok downloaded 2 pictures/drawings. Personally i dont understand this technology, but maybe you should post your thoughts on www.overunity.com. Do your cd contain more photos?
It looks like a very good forum for sharing ideas like yours. Been a lurker there for months like here on ATS

As someone suggested i also think you should release all your information i the public domain in a open source fashion as quick as possible.
Its quite frustrating to see all inventions that supposedly claims overunity where the inventors try to patent it or get a contract with some company. What is the outcome for them? Havent found one successfull story yet...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Things like this make me happy. There are still smart, innovative humans around that haven't been snatched up or snuffed out by the US Government.

A very good friend of mine had MENSA IQ scores taken every 6 months, and for a 2 year period they were all above 180. Then his parents took him to a psychologist who told them he was schizophrenic, and he's been in the looney bin ever since.

His fascination with quantum physics/theory is what started my interest in things that are unknown to many people.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by careface]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have a lot of work to do yet. it would appear is worse off in his health than I.
So it must be time for me to roll up my sleeves and get this project complete to the last. When complete, I will set it up as an pfd file and anyone may have it. One one condition, if you sale it I require .05% per unit made, this is not for me, it is for my children. Things are going to get worse before they get better.
One more thing, the future in not with hydrogen this will lead to a total disaster, please check out (if you can find anything) on the deep trench south of Iceland.
beware of clathrate hydrate farming. Again I hate to ask for money but it is all on speculation anyway.

Also in the PDF file will be a complete set of prints and castings it will all be worked out, in fact it will be in more than one book and maybe a download for full size prints. I will have someone from the collage put a web site together for you to come to and check out progress. There are many more thing that we have done in the past you may be interested in too.

Thanks you all

MBF

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You said that you had a problem with a coating inside a chamber. I have a patent with a friend that uses a high temp coating. If this would be of any help to you since you are willing to basically give this away, just let me know and I will see if I can find the specific name for it or we can discuss this further.

MBF

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This is getting so interesting so i had to come out from the dark and register

As i said anonymous in this thread you should go open source.
At overunity.com i found this post from Butch LaFonte:
www.overunity.com...
He seems to have met the wall and will "donate" all his inventions for free to the whole world.

Trying to get some money from ideas and inventions like this seems to be almost impossible (exept fooling someone in a scam or hoax). You probably sooner or later end up ridiculed or worse like Paul Pantone, Stanley Meyer etc. Heck! Just look at the sad figure Joseph Newman has become preaching like Jesus on Youtube and begging for a dollar. He has tried for almost 40 years without success.

The benefit for your children should be free energy. That is money saved and earned if you want exist in our modern society.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
For some reason I had the idea that perhaps my legacy would be to leave my offspring money by asking a small amount from those that would make money off the work of others. This was wrong, so saying that I have decided to give all of the research to my children this includes everything I have. This is notebooks for this device and other ideas for about 300 or so projects. They have agreed to handle this in the way I want and it is they that will get legal help.
Our team once tried to get patents for this device but when asked if we could recapture the the water that was used, we said yes that could be done, (to tell the truth, we thought of this but what would be the point, it is only water), we were then turned down because they informed us that the US Patent Office will NOT issue a patent on any perpetual motion machine....
This lead us to the idea the new thinking on any level was out of the question, but why? There was no answer, maybe a new broom design would be in order. All we wanted was to create a device that would give free power to car and home.
I will still do as I have said, I will post all old and new blueprints on a web site and you can use them for your own use. But you will not have the right to patent them.
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join