It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO Videos You Want To See

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Well they are nice videos, however they are not LIVE feeds from NASA. NASA stopped all live video from the shuttle back in early 90's and never sends any live video from ISS....why...simple..cuz they dont want you to see anything out of the ordinary and want to make sure video's, just like their images of the moon and mars, are cleaned up.

The satellite you are tuning to is the NASA public channels, not the very secure channels or even the secure satellites they do use for direct coms between Houston and the shuttle/ISS.

The only thing we see live is the shuttle lifting off from the pad and as it makes its way up into orbit, everything after that is taped and then released.

Much of those "orbs" your seeing are condensation bubbles floating around. Tho some of the "orbs" are anomalies, but good chance they too can be either debris or condensations. But here is the main problem that everyone always seems to not understand..for some odd reason....

....find another place to put these videos up besides u-tube. Highly compressed flv videos are in no way any good for real analyzing due to the compression artifacts in flv. Post them as mov or even avi and so what if they are several hundred megs big. They will be far cleaner and better for analyzing. Hostmonster is one of many unlimited bandwidth and unlimited file space hosting sites, very cheap too, perfect for your videos..as well as others posting UFO videos.

I dont give much credit to UFO or any anomaly video when they are thrown up on u-tube simply becasue of their file format and compression. Makes it way too easy to hide fabricated videos and crafty created creations from exsisting video.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I don't mean to argue but NASA does have live video.
And in fact is running a lot of the time from the ISS.

The broadcast does have some recorded video but
a lot of the time, especially on shuttle missions, the
video is live on the public NASA channel.

They often pan the camera around the control rooms
showing both the ISS and Shuttle control rooms.
Use VLC player to play the NASA TV stream for awhile
and you will see what I mean. Again, there is going to
be recorded video but you will also see live tv broadcasts.

Nasa Stream:
www.nasa.gov...

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I've been watching the "live" feed online at NASA.gov., discovered it 3 days ago. When it's working, I've watched day and night shots. The day shots show clouds, ocean and land. The night shots have grainy vertical lines and seemingly show nothing. I was watching this, not realizing it was the night shot. I saw a strange flash of light, then another. Then a whole bunch, sometimes several in the same shot. Green, blue, red, orange, white... I've seen these flashes in tons of video from NASA on Youtube, I'll find some links and post'em. I tried to record the video but haven't been successful yet. As the sun rose, I finally understood that this was the night time video shot. As the sun rose and you could barely see the portion of the space station that's normally in the video, you could see the flashes in between the camera and the ISS. Some of the flashes were spectacular and large, I surmise they might be closer to the camera. Sometimes at the drop of a hat, the video cuts to the static NASA screen "Mission Operations" and ISS D/L 1 LOS. I'm assuming the feed is on a delay and they have a button to cut the feed for when something "anomalous" floats into the shot.
Thankfully, they don't catch them all. Maybe on purpose? The flashes seem to get to a fever pitch right before sunrise. Here's a link to track where the ISS is in relation to the Earth. 2nd link is to the NASA ISS cam, click on "Live Space Station Video to the right of the player. You might have to update your Windows media player.

www.n2yo.com...

www.camcentral.com...

They're showing the night shot now (11:28 MST) !
edit on 5-11-2010 by Traingleman because: Adding info

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The flashes are going nuts right now! 11:54 MST

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RenderGod

No worries mate, your videos have caught attention
Its just that personally I dont need more evidence, and suppose its like this with most of people here. THEY are out there and on the earth, but will governments ever disclose the existence of alien life forms?
Anyway, good videos, annoying music and a star

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It looks like a NOSS triple satellite.

Here's a link.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I am aware of Tesla's work however nothing about what I saw seemed out of the realm of debris. just my opinion.. but it did not seem to do anything really eratic or notable. Just floated around.

Sure Teslaships can float around.
Teslaships show up as bright objects starting with the Foo over Germany.
Floating bright objects are a characteristic of the ship that people built from Tesla.
Of what we have of Tesla's notes we see his illumination of air by high voltage.
His discussion of the inertia of charged matter under voltage pressure in electrostatic
waves rotating matter until matter is tuned into a stable flow are a key to propulsion.
Moving air back and forth into illumination is still happening but now outside his
air ship.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Well Tesla did make air illuminate and UFOs seem to do a good job doing that at times.
Tesla road to illumination was not the filament but the gas filled tube and air by shaking
the molecules perhaps no matter what the charge plus or minus. You might say might
say mechanical waves are produced but in some photos a flow appears like the Aurora
of green fingers of radiating atoms. You got me on weather the green or red means electron
flow or proton (hydrogen devoid of its only electron) flow but that happens as well as the
bright white illuminations. There is also speculation of Nitrogen being affected as Tesla
made mention of Nitrogen behavior in connection with his work. Tesla's work: to make
a flying machine as he stated many times. So is it all true. A bright light in the sky not
a star or or reasonable air ship, its a Teslaship.

What is the counter that we have been told since 1945, well just about anything.
Also the works of Tesla are secreted away so we can't determine if wireless lighting
takes less power than now needed so we do not need more power plants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join