It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cool pics while goofing off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I finally remembered I had some really, really old flim photos and had them developed. While looking through them I found two pictures with something in the sky.
I doubt it's a UFO (okay alien UFO-- it is unidentified because I can't remember what I was shooting at) or anything because I must of been trying to get it in the picture because it's pretty much in the center, so I'm thinking a plane because when I see a bird or a plane I like to try to get in the shot. I wish I could remember what I was doing that day but it was like maybe five or more years ago that I took the picture.
Oh well, I still thought it was fun to find it.

Pic 1

Close up of pic 1

Pic 2

Close up of pic 2

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It looks like a mylar balloon to me.
Interesting, though.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thanks for posting your photos tinfoilsrule...

No idea what they could be, but looks too big to be a mylar balloon to me, when compared to the other things in the photo such as the street light, etc.

Cool rainbow in the bottom photo. Is that why you were taking these in the first place?

It doesn't look round to me either, but I guess they make all kinds of mylar shapes, you got me, it's interesting
Perhaps Internos will take a look.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the input.
I probably was out shooting the rainbow.
I wouldn't be suprised if it was a mylar balloon.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
to me it looks like one of those disk shoot thing's .

you know PULL....BANG the dude shoot's it with a gun..

idk lol

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Neat picture. The first thing that came to mind was that it might be a bird. It sort of looks like a gray body with white wings. Maybe a pigeon or something? However, as it is difficult to judge the distance between the camera and the object, who knows. A pigeon is probably far too small unless it's about as far away as the telephone pole, but the picture doesn't make it appear close.

Very interesting! I'll be interested in reading what others think about what that thing might be.

new topics

top topics

join