It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Movie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I was here at work and was looking over some articals wbecause i was bored and came accross this video:

news.goldseek.com...

I am unable to watch videos here at work but the description seemed very interesting and is as follows;

"Bernanke is questioned about the Amero and Nelson reveals some little known facts about the FED. Is it really a private bank? Is the Amero on the horizon? What were US Notes printed by John F. Kennedy? Is our money toxic? What happened to the gold in the Treasury? These questions and more are answered in this expose' about the Federal Reserve System, from the mouth of the Federal Reserve."

"This is must see video for all true American patriots."

The main thing I was wondering is if anyone is willing to watch this and post some responces. I would realy like to know if it contains any new/interesting info and unfortunatly I am stuch here at my desk for a few more hours.

Thanks people! looking forward to reading

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
no help with this? sorry for the BUMP, and 1 liner.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I watched the first video. Jerry Nelson is a wealth of info- there is a point where he describes the actual event that took us off the true value currency to fake or fiat currency. First time I ever heard that event described...

This has to be the tip of the iceberg on the insidious nature of the history of the Fed...

nice find...

join