It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Will Nuke itself to invade Iran!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just remember folks, they dont have to set one off (nuke)

They just have to 'find' one with a timer whatever thats ticking
with some iranian guys passport he dropped outside the front door of course
Then all kinds of evidence and links to iran will surface etc....

edit for spelling

[edit on 8-6-2008 by babylonstew]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The USA does have the ability to destroy Iran if there is nuke incident on American soil false flag or otherwise that is some how linked to Iran whether it be fabricated information or actual fact there is a great possibility of the US turning Iran into a deserted landscape void of all life..

Respectfully
GEO

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why is this thread even here?This is the most pointless one i have seen.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

Now for one...

Thea Leaders - To them its not about Americans fighting Iranians, its about an agenda. They dont feel bad for sending troops to a war.

ITS ALL A GAME, A THEATRE SHOW TO KEEP YOUR MIND LOOKING AT THE SURFACE, WHILE ALL THE TIME THEY ARE PULLING ALL THE STRINGS ON THE WORLD 'STAGE'. THEY DONT CLASS THEMSELVES INTO COUNTRIES AND NATIONALITIES. THEY SERVE THE AGENDA OF THAT HAS BEEN IN THE PLANNING STAGE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

People are so locked into the matrix they will do anything in their power to stop people revealing it.

Please, you have to research these things before replying into this thread with your views that you stick by as if they are truth.

Im not saying that my ideas are truth, they are IDEAS. peiced of the puzzle fit together. There is evidence there that the illuminati (ET controlled) are going to strike a major American City. Instantly blaming the Iranians. Its all building up - All we can do is wait and see.

Time Will Tell.

Just rememeber that whatever happens - its all pre determined. The illuminati remember put the Iranian leader into power. Now he's evil. all the people on the main stage are merely puppets. Some are controlled physically, some mentally, and some arnt human.

Again time will tell...

Thankyou

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I personally understand that this case variant Timeline scenario of the HDM (Holographic Dream Matrix) may indeed be played out in a similar way to the movie;
"The Sum of all Fears"starring Morgan Freeman and Ben Affleck. The only difference being the main protoganist will be Iran and not Russia. Though Russia is still playing a look, wait and see scenario.
Yes the Incanabula([Illumanati] oligarchic world power-5) are indeed orchestrating everything though thinking they are doing a most benevolent service to Humankind in implementing their NWO-CBO's (Clandestine Black Operatives).
Because fear has never solved anything that is purely only on a level of mind.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by baburak

This is funny. He apparently makes the Thread title sound good, sets up his text. But puts up links that are basically useless to this thread. So all I need is a good title?

Now whats funny is that, if what you said is true, he gets points this way. When I, make outrageous theories, or my POINT of VIEW, and get 2-3 replies. I've seen this a lot now. I don't even care about points, I want to see what others think about the subject...

ATS, is starting to have an increasing number of ignorant threads that get 100-200 replies. I guess I don't pick a popular subject on my threads.

I think I'm not going to respond to any threads in the future. But still read through it. I'm just getting mad at some of the threads on here.

Subject: I don't think that the U.S. would ever nuke their own grounds. I also don't think there will be another "hijack". So far they used planes on city buildings, made outrageous claims of chemical weapons, now there using Nuclear claims. It gets stupider every time. And we fall for it every time.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Oh for god sake, what do points get you???!! like i care...

Just read David Icke and OPEN YOUR MIND

I say it again, America isnt bombing itself, its bombing a country with an excuse to go to war - to further their plans for the NWO cant you see that?

Once the NWO is set up, they will OWN the world. Like they care about a city of dead people. They dont care, as long as the agenda is fulfilled.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

Sorry then ... i thought so cause you made a thread and didn't post any other comments here .... so why do you think so ... what is your source ..... and why are you so sure about it?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
I hope mod's already realized what this user is doing here. He opened three threads already that are just "stupid" (at least in my opinion) and posted just once in every thread ...
i appologize if it's not true but it seems this way ...

Sorry didnt see that in the terms and conditions...

If you dont like it dont comment! simple as...

Freedom of speech mate, stop trying to make the rules.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

You still didn't answered my question.
Thx anyway for adding me ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join