It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X: Missing Plank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Microsoft World Wide Telescope has captured a familiar image that is missing from Google Sky!

Here's the info

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Interesting that it is in Orion...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I don't see anything in those shots that could be considered to be proof that Nibiru exists. In fact, I don't see much at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
I don't see anything in those shots that could be considered to be proof that Nibiru exists. In fact, I don't see much at all.

I KNOW ITS VERY HARD TO EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!! SADLY I LOVE YOU ALL. GOD IS REVEALING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEAR MY HEART THROBBING

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarahConners_spirit

Originally posted by Mogget

I KNOW ITS VERY HARD TO EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!! SADLY I LOVE YOU ALL. GOD IS REVEALING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEAR MY HEART THROBBING

..uh, I hope you're taking medication for that. I don't know if God would use Microsoft to reveal 'stuff'.

Umm.. I love xnibirux's enthusiasm and determination to get across that there is a Planet X, but I think this has been debunked some time ago.

I mean, so what if someone can't see something using a software telescope? If they couldn't see something through a telescope that they owned themselves because an alien or something was holding up a sign saying "dude, don't look here," then that might warrant interest.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Hey X. Funny. I was saying just today that I haven't seen anything from you in a while.

I hope you haven't spent all this time looking for just this. A blob in deep space. Could be anything. possible a nebula?

It reminds me of the stars screensaver

I have to put this one right up with your Googles sky is hiding something thread...sorry.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
OK, so that object shows up in the X-ray image, but not in a visible light image...

...but if I'm not mistaken, there are MANY objects that can't be seen using visible light that can be seen using x-ray imagery -- in fact I saw a few other x-ray sources in that same picture. What evidence do you have that indicates this object is Nibiru and not just some other x-ray source?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
OK, so that object shows up in the X-ray image, but not in a visible light image...

...but if I'm not mistaken, there are MANY objects that can't be seen using visible light that can be seen using x-ray imagery -- in fact I saw a few other x-ray sources in that same picture. What evidence do you have that indicates this object is Nibiru and not just some other x-ray source?

Makes sense to me.

Why would anyone point an x-ray telescope to the heavens if you could see the same thing with a telescope utilizing the visible spectrum?

2PacSade-

top topics

join