It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get This - We Are God. It all fits!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantic_insomniac
reply to post by TheBandit795

No,we are not.Everything that is is structure based.That dictates a singular controlled intelligence to have started it all.To see ourselves as the creator above all is egotistical at best,pathetic at worst.

I'll answer that by echoing a rhetorical question I asked earlier:

If you were the creator wouldn't you want to experience your creation? Why let something external from yourself have all the fun?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You should see the nines... not that greate of a movie.. however, Humans are all gods, and we are being tricked into thinking this game is real... so that the others gain power and energy from us.. I have come to the conclusion that the whole UFO phenomenon is loosely tied to the illuminati.. and the bloodlines are somehow tied to these "aliens" They abduct us to take our energy, they feed on our emotions.. They also feed on body fluids....and more This needs to stop... we need to stop killing ourselves because these wars are considered sacrifices... we are definetly gods its time make a change!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
No. We are not God. Although the idea has the potential to be very beautiful, it is just too flawed to be true.

The problem with the whole "we are God" idea is that it takes a half truth and accepts it as the whole truth. It confuses creator with creation and connectedness with oneness. Although they have similarities, they are not actually the same.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that we are all connected. We were all made with the same divine energy that gives life to all of creation. It was how the creator made us...otherwise, creation would not be alive. It is that divine, life-giving energy that connects us all. So yes, we are all connected.

But that does not mean that we are all one. And it certainly does not mean that we are God. Its a nice thought, but it just does not hold up under the weight of scrutiny.

Also, the idea that God needs to experience himself through us is wrong. Its a beautiful idea, but again, its just too flawed to be true.

Think about it. If God needed to create us in order to experience his joy, his sorrow, and his glory, then he must have already known such things through previous experience. It was not a basis for comparison or experience that God needed when he created all that is. It is more accurate to say that God needed to express himself through creation. That is why there is so much beauty in creation. It is a living, breathing, work of art. And we are blessed to be a part of it.

Well there you have it. I'm sure those who are hellbent on believing themselves to be God will disagree with me. And thats fine. You have the God given right to do so. Take care.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by Lightmare]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wow! runetang - - posted on 9-6-2008 @ 11:52 AM

That is an incredible post. Very detailed.

People ask me how I know this stuff - and I tell them "voices in my head" - - they think I'm kidding.

Actually not voices - - but how do you explain "feel words" - "feel messages"

Ok - call me crazy and call the white coats.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This thread is retarded, how it made its way to the main page is beyond me....

[edit on 9-6-2008 by SL55T0T0]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

"" we are already co-creators of this world. ""

Ummmmmm....what , exactly have you or "we" co-created?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

I really don't even have to answer that, but let me name just a few.

1: Your computer
2: Your car
3: Your house
4: Your telephone
5: Your mom
just a joke, dont get mad just laugh.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightmare
No. We are not God.

No 0ne is saying we are God. We are a part of God. We are inside of God.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that we are all connected.

But that does not mean that we are all one.

You are lost guy. You just contradicted yourself and this is the main reason why humans are killing each other.

Everything at a sub-atomic scale is connected. The AIR is not empty, either is "the vacuum of space". In no places does "nothing" exist. Actually "nothing" doesn't exist. We are all 0ne entire entity inside of the mind of God. Separation is an illusion that only exists because our human eyes can only see a small section of the electromagnetic spectrum.

If you had a camera that could view ALL electromagnetic radiation in the entire electromagnetic spectrum of "light" the camera would only show a solid color. Because all matter is only "frozen light" and light exists in all places. Darkness does not exist, because in all dark places exists light that is not visible to human eyes.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Read up on the Holographic Theory and it won't seem that retarded anymore

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

Do not be discouraged by people in and out of this thread who are drowning in their own ego based mind made concepts of what "things" are, including themselves, god and their automobiles. They will never understand that just because you call something a tree it doesn't make it a tree. Any dispute of this reality will send their brains into a panic self-preservative condition. They will use terms like "hippie" and "new age" to marginalize what you felt watching your video. Think of it this way, their voices reflect your own self-doubt in your own mind. Hence they are very useful as long as you are aware of them inside yourself.
Since you were moved by that video, you might want to check out Adyashanti. He expresses himself along the same lines and he also happens to be very funny and he hasn't been Oprahed yet.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
You are lost guy. You just contradicted yourself and this is the main reason why humans are killing each other.

Incorrect.

I am not lost and I have not contradicted myself. I simply pointed out that connectedness is not really the same thing as oneness with God. To assume that they are the same is a huge leap toward confusion and erroneous philosophical entanglement.

Sorry you had such a hard time understanding what I was trying to say.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I am not lost and I have not contradicted myself. I simply pointed out that connectedness is not really the same thing as oneness with God. To assume that they are the same is a huge leap toward confusion and erroneous philosophical entanglement.

Sorry you had such a hard time understanding what I was trying to say.

Nobody said anything about "0neness with God". That is actually a completely different subject. We are talking PHYSICALY. We are PHYSICALY small parts of God. When you realize this, and you mentally accept this, then you start to gain "0neness with God" mentally.

I still think you are confused. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
@Lightmare -
re 'god given right' - where/when did God 'give' these rights? What rights? Please do explain it to me. I'm ever so curious. Thanks kindly.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

We are PHYSICALY small parts of God. When you realize this, and you mentally accept this, then you start to gain "0neness with God" mentally.

I still think you are confused. Sorry.

No, it is you who are confused and a little small minded too.

We are all small physical parts of our PARENTS and their parents etc, etc not some all-knowing, all-powerful eternal entity. Because we don't yet understand where we came from, why must it be explained in such a cop-out way that stops any forward thinking?

I accept that god exists, but only as an invention for man-made purposes and not as a reality.

To accept god as the "everything" to "everything" is a poor excuse to stop thinking and searching for what humanity presently doesn't understand.

Religion is a true hippocrite imo. sorry. I prefer to stay "un-blinkered" and think outside the box labelled "god".

Why MUST people believe in god to be in "oneness". Silly...stop it...
Why not accept personal reality for a change and not a pre-prescribed set of rules from a control-orientated mindset?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
No, it is you who are confused and a little small minded too.

You need to read more.

We are all small physical parts of our PARENTS and their parents etc, etc not some all-knowing, all-powerful eternal entity. Because we don't yet understand where we came from, why must it be explained in such a cop-out way that stops any forward thinking?

Do you even know what you are made of?? Do you know that you are made of light?? Obviously not....

What I am talking about has NOTHING to do with religion believe it or not LOL. What I talk about is coming from a sub-atomic view. The quantum physics view of reality. I highly suggest you learn about quantum physics PLEASE.

I accept that god exists, but only as an invention for man-made purposes and not as a reality.

Then tell me, where are you? When you look to the sky at night, where are you looking? What direction are you looking? Please answer each of these questions.

To accept god as the "everything" to "everything" is a poor excuse to stop thinking and searching for what humanity presently doesn't understand.

WTF are you talking about? Do you even know my position on this subject? I don't hold any blind religions that are passed on through books written by other people. I have my very own "religion". In fact, almost everyone has their own "religion". Most are based on ideas already given to them though. My "religion" is based on the simple fact that every single object, every single person, every single element on Earth is made of electromagnetic energy, and I can scientifically prove this. I actually base my beliefs on knowledge, and not some book written by channelers.

Religion is a true hippocrite imo. sorry. I prefer to stay "un-blinkered" and think outside the box labelled "god".

Why MUST people believe in god to be in "oneness". Silly...stop it...
Why not accept personal reality for a change and not a pre-prescribed set of rules from a control-orientated mindset?

You simply are another prime example of my humans kill each other. You think when people say "GOD" that we are talking about religion. Right now, we are not talking about any religions. We are trying to name the entire sum of all existence, and the only name to give it is GOD.

If you were to add together every single piece of matter in the universe, what would you call it? If you were to combine all planets, all stars, all of space and every single bit of light in the entire universe, every single human, animal, plant, and every single element, what would you call it??

The only name would be God.

The only way you can be "0ne with God", is if you can actually know where God is, and how God works. If you don't understand that then you are just as lost as the people who kill each other over religion.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

"" You just contradicted yourself and this is the main reason why humans are killing each other. ""

No it's not! Where did you get an idea like that...the teevee?

That's one of the biggest lies ever told, now propagated by a truth seeker....

Not one single person ever started a major war. only liars with power and influence can tell everyone

they need to go to war over this or that. the whole sordid affair has gotten most covert and unstoppable.

the only thing that would stop war in its' tracks would be for generals and soldiers to refuse to go do

battle to undeclared wars.

Wars only serve two purposes, to make the whores filthy rich and give excuses to change laws and enslave people

The proof of that lays in the pathetic shape our dollar is in, and the fact our constitution is shredded...

You seem to have some serious issues...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
No it's not! Where did you get an idea like that...the teevee?

That's one of the biggest lies ever told, now propagated by a truth seeker....

Not one single person ever started a major war. only liars with power and influence can tell everyone

they need to go to war over this or that. the whole sordid affair has gotten most covert and unstoppable.

the only thing that would stop war in its' tracks would be for generals and soldiers to refuse to go do

battle to undeclared wars.

You seem to have some serious issues...

I have serious issues??????????????

I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WAR. Where in the hell did you even get the word "war"?? I never typed the word "war" in this entire topic.

All I said was "this is why people kill each other".

Do you know why Satanic people kill???

Do you know why radical Muslims kill???

I didn't say ANYTHING about WAR. I only said KILLING.

Holy Damn. This world is going to burn. You obviously are not mature enough to talk about God. Or anything about religion. Which is another reason people kill, you people just "flip out" when someone tickles your religion bone.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Killing? You're worried about Killing?

Are you part of handgun control then?

Or maybe getting rid of automobiles because that'll save lives too....no, no , no, you're blaming mankind for the murders

So you're not talking about wars, you're talking about killings. there's a difference?

Same difference buddy.

Because the same power that controls scumbags who do the wars are responsible for the vilolence on teevee

and the movies and the games....all the sick crap you can think of. It's all the power of suggestion

AKA mind control

So "we" can stop, once the CRAP is removed and it can't poison the mind.

But none of us are responsible for setting that up either. We're just the victims.

despite your apparent suggestion to the contrary...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Killing? You're worried about Killing?

Yes, aren't you? I am totally worried about innocent people being killed.

Are you part of handgun control then?

No actually, I believe everyone must protect themselves. Especially from those religious people who feel the need to kill because they have a different God. Or their religion permits human sacrifice.

Or maybe getting rid of automobiles because that'll save lives too....no, no , no, you're blaming mankind for the murders

I think you need to step away from the computer for a little while. I was talking about religiously motivated killings, not wars for oil or territory, not reckless drivers. I was talking about religious sacrifices, and religious conflicts based on confusion and mislead lost individuals.

So you're not talking about wars, you're talking about killings. there's a difference?

Yes, most wars are about economy, oil, territory, and national security. If you can tell me a recent war that was based on religion, let me know.

Same difference buddy.

despite your apparent suggestion to the contrary...

Once again, you need to take a break from the computer. Take a few deep breaths, and come back. You and I agree with each other, yet our lack of good communication makes the illusion that we don't agree. When you come back, we can shake hands and find our middle ground of understanding, and move on like adults.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The subject of "being God" was touched upon in the "Big Bang" thread from a while back. I posted some text from an old print that seemed to imply an understanding of this process.

I'm not making a statement either way, however, there are some interesting points that support the theory, especially when you take out the "religion" factor.

I hope it is of interest....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join