It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get This - We Are God. It all fits!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It's called GNOSTICISM - does the phrase "immenentise the eschaton" ring any bells?

Frowned on by the establishment for obvious reasons - why need churches, priests etc. when you can cut out the middleman?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

There's the possibility that we are all angels with amnesia - that we put ourselves here to experience the physical dimension. There would be no point in coming to earth to experience this reality if we knew that it was all just an illusion. Just an idea

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
right, we are put here to experience the physical, in all of its .. totality, good and bad.

we have lessons we need to learn as spiritual beings. we learn all of these tuff emotional lessons, lessons of judgement, lessons on how to live, why to live, the meaning of life, and so forth. we experience suffering, diseases, injuries, emotional pain from loss, etc.

all of these good and bad things, they cause lessons to be learned. if an old man had time and ability to write down everything that occured in his life, and gave it to his grandson, that grandson .. if he could understand all of that, which he likely wouldnt be able to, would have all the answers right there. what im getting at is .. that book .. with all the lessons learned, that is like the spirit. so after the death of the flesh, are you not extremely more intelligent, wise, humble, etc than you were when you were a 6 year old? then there was a time in the past that you did not know all that which you currently know, correct? this you cannot deny. therefore progress has been made, and this is a fact. progress as a being, whether or not you believe in God.

This progress is what we need to become worthy of the Kingdom. In a sense, it is like we are fallen angels, our spirits were unsuitable for the spiritual realm because of some reason or another; most of the time i think its simply because we are new spirits, relatively, and have to go through the crash course of how to interact with fellow equal beings in a form of society to learn the life long lessons. Whether we have to repeat the lives via reincarnation until we get all the lessons I do not speculate on; that is more of a Buddhist theology.

Regardless, we live knowing much more than we did when we came, by far and undisputable. So if we do go to a Kingdom, we are prepared to act as Angels among Angels. If it is more like we go back into the Oneness, we bring everything we learned back into the Oneness, like bees bringing pollen into the Hive to create honey for the future babies and for advancement of the colony. The colony in this parable is God's creation. Society is bound by Physics under God. Therefore, we can only advance at a natural rate within these confines. So we must progress as a learned society, becoming more wise, more intelligent, creating more technology, but also advancing as loving beings to one another, in order to advance into a psuedo-utopian future of sci-fi style things, just think of the population increase rate, we are already vastly overpopulated. So how are we going to be able to get along well enough, as well as be smart enough, to make colonies on other planets, geoform other planets? Eventually itll be a necessity, that or .. the killing off of most of the human race.

At the same time, the Oneness is experiencing all possible situations and events theoretically possible, again within the confines of Physics, that could ever occur, based on the Creation and its' contents, and it does this through each and every consciousness, which ties into our unique free will. Since we have free will, we can create our own unlimited number of scenarios. Now multiply that number of experiences by the number of people who were ever born, and who will ever live, from the "beginning" until the "end" of the human race, and possibly other races on planets unknown. If you could crunch those numbers, you'd have the equation to attain the total possible number of unique experiences that could ever possibly be experienced, the God equation.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
WELL, SO GOD DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOD UNTIL HE WATCHED THE VIDEO!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
never say i am god...we are of god...pride comes before a fall as with lucifer

We are circling the center of our galaxy, and the time it takes to make full circle is measurable. Now take a point in the galaxy along our plane to center. Think of a disc whose surface is the Law of gravitational pull. All points on the disc no matter how close to center have equal relative time if moving at the the same gravitational speed.

But what about exact center? If you think of pie where the curcumfrance is 3.45*** lengths of the radius center never being reached unless you had forever. The time at exact center is constant and infinite in nature and GOD exists there. But from every other relative point out from exact center on the disc or sphere or glob time passes. God from center creates everything in a constant state...if GOD blinks we are gone.

They just proved space is not empty but filled with charged ions...The sun has dark spots because its core is cold. The surface is hot but the corona is hotest where matter meets GODs energy from center galaxy. It is a form of electric plasma. We are protected from deadly Light radiation , not nuclear radiation, through the van buren belts but we only have these because of the suns same energy being released like a circuit between us and our poles +North and -south. Without this exchange of energy(heat) light and matter(ions)our planet would cool down. Nuclear Fusion destroys ions and that would leave us cold.

Einstein knew his trinity formula of matter was flawed and strove to fix it. But it isnt flawed the other formulas are there with simple algebra. There are two other states in the holy trinity Mind and Spirit and early christianity believed in a balance of these 3 towards good.

The last solar alignment with God, christ was Conceived in a mass pole alignment and solsitice of our sun followed by god coming in the evening when exact constant state with god occoured and everyone knew of christ conception because we knew everyones thoughts. Christ was later born in the fall according to roman courthouse records during tax time. plenty of time for people to travel from far away who worshiped good. J & M journeyed to their home city of birth to report in for census. Proof also exists, being joeseph and mary claimed Christ on their tax form. God came and gave us one last chance to be good with body for spirit exchange so that in our minds we could make truly conscious decisions in life.

In revelation it states 12 different races stood before GOD minus #13 luciferian of course. Lucifer being the most powerful always decided the outcome of a tie in a galactic vote. And when they found us we were in eden. God smiled and knew infinitly that we through lucifers meddeling we could be humbled and overcome evil and the cursed pride for we were truly the ugly ducklings devoloping into a beautiful swan. Loved by all yet showing and knowing, not pride, but humility bacause of all evils trials. God knows the outcome of time already. Thats why we need to save everyone we can because its gods only way to change us for the better. Lucifer saw how pleased god was with us and couldnt understand what so special on this pitiful unadvanced planet. So should god stop lucifer from interfearing with us and end up like lucifer? His pride was his downfall and all he had to do was love us as he loved god cause we are all one. Forgiveness of self, starts through christ but does not end there. Body-Mind-Spirit.

I believe this next alignment is judgement and we all will become plasma and constant in time with god on earth. The key when you know everyones sins in that constant is forgivness. And know you can enter without sin any time until that time. If you forgive sins others performed against you others will see your actions and emulate, for you cannot teach faith through words but actions.

I love you all

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well I don't know bout the rest of you but I am god.

Yep, sorry to inform you all. but Im the god Im the god!

Now thats a scarry thought isnt it?

Now get to worshiping me!

Wukky

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I totally agree with this anon post. The religious establishment are not necessary, we already and always have the connection to the source and it all comes from within us. All information from outside should only serve the purpose of helping us to discover what's within us.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

i assure you that if you were to die tonight, there would still be a "this". i can vouch for that. i see where you are trying to come from, but you are wrong. "this" would still be here.

Maybe for you in your universe, but not for me and my universe!

That's it....my change from alive concious being into "stuff" begins..
but for the "ME" there is no "this", right?

If you used your imagination, you will understand that there can be infinate universes within ourselves and beyond ourselves. Not just one big one........but one that belongs to another that belongs to another etc, etc, etc.......

And to say I am wrong is ignorant of you because you cannot see this from more than your single point of view! tut tut.

When I die, you will not exist in any form I could recognise, along with everything else in this/my universe.

Everything I was, was something else before and will become parts of everything to come FOR INFINITY

Of course...I could be wrong

ps...totally agree with your last post "Bandit795"

[edit on 11/6/2008 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So God is an addict? God lies? God cheats? God sins? God is fickle? God is codependent?

I just got through describing society.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
So God is an addict? God lies? God cheats? God sins? God is fickle? God is codependent?

I just got through describing society.

Well God certainly created all those things you mention.

Come to think of it, I think God my be suffering from depression, and is a loner. After all, God was by him/her/it's self before all this started.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

"" I really don't even have to answer that, but let me name just a few.

1: Your computer
2: Your car
3: Your house
4: Your telephone
5: Your mom just a joke, dont get mad just laugh. ""

Your "joke" was closer to what I'd consider close...us as co-creators, as in, procreation.

Physical things of this world, other than people, are irrelevant to creation.

I've never seen any of those things, evolve on its' own, into anything more than it was on the

day it left the factory, without some kind of intervention by man.

We can just agree to disagree...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
We are a consciousness that is self aware - we are a part of the universe - we are a part of the universe that is consciously self aware. Imagine, out of all the billions of stars in the universe, out of all the organisms on the planet we are the only ones that are both conscious and self aware - I don’t know about you but that sounds pretty god like.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

To sum it all up, what the author of this post and his supporters try to say is that:

Either: - God didn't know God was God until He watched the video.
Or: - One God didn't know He was God until He watched the video made by another God (or by other Gods).
Or: - A part of God didn't know It was part of God until It watched the video made by another part (or other parts) of God.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This is kind of what I was going to say to the previous poster. His/her assertions that us being God is scary. The problem is that we are taught that we are God by our own churches but then told differently by them. You have to read between the lines. They ask you, "Where is God." The answer they teach you is "Everywhere." Well, I can't make it any plainer or simpler than that. It's up to each individual to figure this out for themselves. Meditation is absolutely one of the best ways to do this.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

By self aware do you mean paranoid? Because My dog is aware of when it has an itch and it scratches or bites. It's also aware of when it's hungry and thirsty. It also likes to play and it understands when it's done something bad based on what I've taught it, just like I understand when I've done something bad based on what I was taught and what I have experienced. I can also teach my dog numbers, words, commands, letters etc. How am I any more self aware than my dog? Or rather explain how my dog is both not conscious and not self aware.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Self awareness is not the same as the instinctual biological urges of the body. Hunger, thirst, even itching fall into the latter category. I doubt your dog is "aware" when he scratches an itch, but rather scratches out of a purely instincutal compulsion. Being self aware means that you can observe the itch, think about the itch, compare the itch to other sensations you have felt and choose whether or not to scratch the itch. I bet your dog scratches the itch every time, because he is not self aware and therefore is driven by instinct and physiological urges, not conscious thought.

Also, knowing the difference between "good" and "bad" is simply learned social conditioning, and has very little to do with self awareness. Young children don't really have the capacity to truly understand "good" vs. "bad" and neither does your dog, yet they can act is if they do. It's because they understand that "when I do x action then mommy/my owner gets angry or upset and yells or does something which frightens me, and I don't like the feeling of being frightened, so I'm not going to do action x." Later, we eventually learn to call action x "bad". That is not self awareness to any degree, and actually is sort of the opposite.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

Wow...................................................Wow.
I`m stunned.
the one guy who claims to represent this all loving god
is the meanest rudest one of the bunch.
typical.... isn`t it?

just what one would expect from a religious zealot ... a fanatic.....

ITS A DAMN BOOK......A BOOK....JUST A BOOK.

sir do you have even the slightest bit of YOUR OWN THOUGHTS
left to realize your being LIED TO ON THE GRANDEST OF SCALES.

yes....we are GOD......YOU ARE...I AM

Religion separates us...divides us....pits us against one another.
try to step back and look at the bigger picture when it comes to
world religions.

But ...alas... I know that every word I say to you is totally wasted.

Religion is the most destructive force on earth.

Its level of BRAIN-WASHING is so deep that it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE
to make someone realize the truth...

WOW.........................WOW.......

I have no clue as to how you equate me with religion. For years now I have told this board I am a Spiritual Anarchist.

I despise religion.

I believe the only path to the truth, to the creator of all things, is by freeing the chains from your mind. Lose your religion and you will come to understand God.

With your post, you seriously confused me with someone else.

wupy

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
There are a lot of identities here, for Something with one name...

You are what you experience now, that's all. The past is where our perceived differences come from, because we hold on to feelings and don't always see the love that is always offered to us. But you don't see god drag her corpse around with her, because she only lives now, and so everything keeps on spinning, even as our stale emotions and ideas condense into personalities.

How many really want to exert all the extra energy here on others, the same as a lot of other darker places in our world? I'm waiting for everyone to settle back down around the fire, and maybe posts here will mean a little more to each of us and we each feel a little warmer and fuzzier instead of whatever else we have going on. But call me wide-eyed and shoot me in the foot.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Well God certainly created all those things you mention.

Come to think of it, I think God my be suffering from depression, and is a loner. After all, God was by him/her/it's self before all this started.

We can debate on the former part. I believe he created free will and that there are adversarial gods also that could influence us.

The latter part is funny and perhaps some truth to it! I certainly feel as though he is very detached from mankind and could seem to be depressed by our frame of reference.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join