It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

somebody agree with me this guy is 100% fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Id like to get your views on this guy who claims to be a Pleiadian and have arrived seven years ago on this planet obtaining a job as an electrician hmm.

Just come across a video which has been around for almost a year now, so im amazed i didnt view it till now, its had almost 53,000 view and almost 460 comments.

Im amazed that so many people have actually taken the time to watch the entire video.
he claims to be a `Pleiadian Alien With an Important Message`

Now dont get me wrong im extremely open minded, im a firm believer in most of the billy meier case, however everything this man is saying is wrong.

firstly he claims he `cut off his blond hair grew a beard and put tatoos over his body` to blend in and look human.. right that kind of explains why he has a BLACK BEARD??????
Second of all, why would a Pleiadian change his look for anyone, they arent like the greys who create ilusions, fake appearances holograms etc, they are the closest things appearance wise to human beings as we are know it.

Third of all its a known fact from anyone whos had a encounter with a Pleiadian says that they have said they will not be open for public human contact for at least a few hundreds years until we have grown up. Because general human awareness (As we know it) is that far away from being able to dealwith it.

Next, say this WAS all true and that you were gullible enough to believe it.. why youtube? would somebody whos come millions of miles have to resort to a `robin hood ` user name and post a video on youtube, surely if this was real itd be mass exposure ie the television or a conference at least!

I know ive jumbled all my reasons together but ANYONE who has followed any of the genuine cases of people whove encountered Pleiadian beings will know this guy is 100% a fake a hoax and im sorry if you believe him you have to be the most gullible person in the world.

It angers me that there are misleading fake people like him around

Comments, and somebody for the love of god agree with me, i dont believe in god by the way its an expression.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-6-2008 by elibubbles]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Will view the youtube and comment. Prior to that, it strikes me a litte odd that "this" Pleadian claimant seems to be a hoax to you based upon your knowledge of "other" Pleadian claimants. You see my point, right? I mean, those of us from outside this knowledge, can't really tell which is which, and there's no (that I've seen) firm evidence as to Pliedians existing, let alone their predomiant hair color, etc.

I thought Billy Mier claimed to be hooked up with the Nordics. Was it his contention that they are PLeadians? I can't recall.

I'll view the link you listed later, shoot you my O-ficcial opinion.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Will view the youtube and comment. Prior to that, it strikes me a litte odd that "this" Pleadian claimant seems to be a hoax to you based upon your knowledge of "other" Pleadian claimants. You see my point, right? I mean, those of us from outside this knowledge, can't really tell which is which, and there's no (that I've seen) firm evidence as to Pliedians existing, let alone their predomiant hair color, etc.

I thought Billy Mier claimed to be hooked up with the Nordics. Was it his contention that they are PLeadians? I can't recall.

I'll view the link you listed later, shoot you my O-ficcial opinion.

Cheers.

woa!!!!!!!!!! this is what annoys me out of this website
people posting with no research or little of it, and no clue what they are talking about.

a/ how can you doubt ANY of my criticism when you havent even VIEWED the video yet, that from the start doesnt give you a leg to stand on,

b/ your wrong they werent `nordics` shows how much you know

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The man in the youtube you linked appears to be a human male to me. He sounds pretty human, except for the audio modulation, which I would guess was intended, as with the color change, to give a more 'otherworldly' feel to the video.

What I thought was interesting is that I think he's edited out all but a few of the times he looked down to read his script. I don't know if Pledians exist, don't know anything about it, and wouldn't think it'd be a bad thing if 'they' had to prepare a speech and read it, like all the rest of us lowly, undeserving humans. Just thought it was interesting that it looked to me like he edited those lookdowns out.

As to the message? Nothing I vehemently disagree with. Nothing overly insightful either, IMO.

I see nothing to convince me that he is anything more than he appears.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by elibubbles

And you exemplify some of what annoys me as well. Your stating that this gentleman and myself are obviously in error because we don't share the certain knowledge of the Pleadian mistique as you. You show no evidence yourself. I come here to listen, to learn, to contribute -- not to blindly accept declarations from folks. I could get that anywhere.

I think I was overly fair to both you and the person on the youtube, however if any evidence is forthcoming from either, I'll, as always, be interested in looking at it.

Be well

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

This hoaxer took a fatal misstep in his first few sentences. He says earthlings only use 8% of their brain...

This is a common myth thrown around by pop-culture which has no scientific basis. To read more about neuroscience for kids (I would expect a supreme alien intelligence to know this) click here.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I stopped reading after I saw the word "Pleiadian". I have never, ever seen, heard or read anything that even closely resembles proof that these beings exist. I tend to stay away from claims such as that. It's troubling how many seemingly intelligent people fall for this kind of stuff.

Rush

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I believe the Channeling of Barbara Marciniak is the best 'pleiadian' message.

I love the message and the words. They contain a lot of wisdom no matter what the source is. It's too intelligent to be nonsense in my opinion. Most of it makes sense no matter where it comes from.

I believe channeling is possible. And i think Barbara is a wonderful character.

Anyone claiming to be an alien and disguise their face with a cheap video filter and post it on youtube i don't take seriously...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

And you exemplify some of what annoys me as well. Your stating that this gentleman and myself are obviously in error because we don't share the certain knowledge of the Pleadian mistique as you. You show no evidence yourself. I come here to listen, to learn, to contribute -- not to blindly accept declarations from folks. I could get that anywhere.

I think I was overly fair to both you and the person on the youtube, however if any evidence is forthcoming from either, I'll, as always, be interested in looking at it.

Be well

ah finally you actually watched the video
now thats an answer i respect
thanks!

join