It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The root of all racism, and how to end it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Not sure where to put this on the boards, so I'll stick in the the general area.

Anyway, Racism has been brought up alot lately, especially with the election and Obama. And frankly, I'm tired of it. The root of all racism is bringing it up in the first place. Why does it matter, and why does it need to be headline news that we have our first Black presidential nominee. In the Super Bowl between the Colts and the Bears, why did it have to be plastered everywhere we had our first Black coaches in the Super Bowl. I mean, I can understand that it gives people of color something to be proud of, but bringing it up is what fuels racism in the first place.

It shouldn't matter what race you are, and it shouldn't be brought up in things like elections, because race doesn't determine who you are as a person. You may think it does, but it doesn't. It is the illusion that it does matter that makes people act a certain way, or believe certain things. If people would just stop making everything about race, then it would eventually disappear. We would still have our diversity in culture, but the prejudice would be gone. The only way to end racism is to eradicate the headlines that revolve around a candidates, athletes, etc.'s race.

Does anyone get what I'm trying to say? Is there really any other way to get rid of it?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Racism is just another tool the powers that be have in their bag to keep people divided. Just like the false left right paradigm. If everyone could agree and stand together it would eliminate the need for governance. That is why they have to keep everyone divided, or government becomes powerless, and useless.

I'll admit I was brought up to be fairly racist, but I have totally changed my ways, about the time I "woke up" to other things including how evil "the system" is and the NWO, 9/11 being an inside job ect....

I think if everyone could see that people, all people just want freedom, and to not be screwed with, and pretty much every gov't on the planet is corrupt, it would change the world, and we would elevate to a new level.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Two ways,

Education or annihilation of the human race.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hanging out with me at JHS

new topics

top topics

join