It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Challenge - Fun!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here's an idea to make this whole thing more fair. Upload a password protected double zipped zip file to a site like yousendit.com. with the answer to how you got the scar. You can just zip up a simple text file with the answer written on it. So we can all download the answer right from the beginning. Then after everyone is done guessing you can tell us who got it right and we will have the proof in the zip file you provided. So you just give us all the password. That way no one can lie about it or play favorites etc...

Tip: make sure you double zip the file so no one can see it. And use a real good password that would be very very difficult to guess, maybe something like: @sZx9^;?tQ#1*h etc.. etc... and use AES 256bit encryption so no one can crack it!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Ummmm.... your 45 and you got the scar on your knees when you were 7-9 and you got it by running into something/falling?

Just a guess.

~Lillith~

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Drum Roll Please ...

And the answer is:

Yes I am 45, great investigation to look that up. I got it at 7 years old, I was playing army, went down on one knee to throw a pretend grenade and put it right into a metal tent stake that had't been removed and was hidden by grass, woodwytch was closest!!! Very close, please U2U me woodwytch and tell me how????

Thanks everyone!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by ArcAngel]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, that's a pretty good cover story but I think we both know how sometimes BDSM can get a little rough and out of hand.

Mistress Gwen can get a bit carried away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join