It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Challenge - Fun!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I thought that these threads are a lot of fun. However, one aspect not taken into consideration is the senders ability. So, I have a scar on my right knee ... challenge is .. tell me what caused it and how old I was when I got it .. bonus points for telling me my age now .. let the games begin!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You got it when you where 8, when you fell off your bike.

Your now 23 years old.

No ability here....just guessing!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Once again, I'm not good at psychic challenges but here goes: You got your scar at birth by 'aliens' and are now around 32 years old. Did I win?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Your age now is pretty easy to guess because of the normal age ranges of people that come on this site. I would guess your a student of some sort around 24.
As to when you got it I would say under 10 as thats what alot of people calls as a "kid" so and above 6 because before then parents are more careful so I would say around 8/9 years old. I would also say you got it falling over, you can easily guess because alot of people do similar stuff when kids e.g. Falling off bikes and falling over in general, and to get a scar on your knee it is most likely falling.
But I may be completely wrong because you may already know that people will assume normal things and stereotype, so it may be something unusual such as getting a dart stuck in your leg.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You were 6 years old when you skinned your knee roller skating...you are 38 now.

But the first thing that actually popped into my head was you were in 3rd grade and you got stabbed by accident in the knee with a pencil by yourself or a classmate and you are 38 LOL...the first answer above was a guess, but this is the one that popped into my mind first.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
u got injured when you were 8 and now you are 34?
u got injured by runing into something

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
12, fell out of a tree at ur grans house... dunno how old u are now.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, according to your profile... May 1, 1963 is your birthdate. Sorry, just a quick investigation. No psychic stuff involved. (Unless, of course, that date is incorrect).

I'm taking a stab at a sports related injury, possibly from surgery after a torn ACL or shattered kneecap.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Well my answer will just be a guess also.

The scar on your knee is from knee surgery. You injured your knee while participating in sports while you were about 19.

edit to add:

since your birthday is in your profile........no more quessing on that one!

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
you had knee surgery when you were 22.
You are 44 years old.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Okay, I think that the scar is either an experience that you had when you were little, so, about 5-8 years old.
It's vivid image that I got when you were walking by a white picket fence and something happened and you got a cut on your leg because there was a nail that clipped you.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by TechnoFan21]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm going to venture that you were 13 yrs. old, and scraped your knee while rollerskating down an incline. You are roughly 40 at the moment.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
age 6

now 22

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Age 16, playing football, and its a big scar. You are now 45.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

But the first thing that actually popped into my head was you were in 3rd grade and you got stabbed by accident in the knee with a pencil by yourself or a classmate and you are 38 LOL...

OMG, lateapexer!! You picked up on MY experience! You are very gifted!

As for the scar on the knee of the OP - it was caused by a barbed wire fence in first grade.

I have no psychic abilities.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You're thirty-nine
the scar was a cut from kneeling on a broken clear-glass bottle
this happened in ohio where you grew up
but you were born in Canada
your father had curly hair
and it seemed like his knuckles were always busted up
you have a weapon that you transfer intermittently between the residence and the car that (it seems like) you tend to hold while thinking about using it a little bit too much...it's silver in color
How do you like me so far?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Ok, well I don't consider myself psychic but sometimes my intuition is pretty good.

When I first read the OP, age 8 was yelling to get attention ... tripped over on a footpath and cut your knee on some broken glass which has left you with a scar.

And don't need to guess your age now for obvious reasons that have already been mentioned.

If this is right I'm going to be slightly 'freaked' for reasons that will be revealed when you provide the answer.

Woody

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Age 20.

Scar from knee surgery.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
you are 27 you do not have a scar on your knee its on your chest
and you got it from a heart operation that you got as a child?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcmartinson
Well, according to your profile... May 1, 1963 is your birthdate. Sorry, just a quick investigation. No psychic stuff involved. (Unless, of course, that date is incorrect).

Seeing as mcmartinson's investigations got your current age i'll have a stab at the scar (pun intended):

Age 8. You were climbing a fence or a tree, fell off and hit your knee on a rock.

Just a guess.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join