It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations! New Guy Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
First of all let me say hello and thank those that have kept this website so enveloped in a vast source of information ranging from a variety of fields for so many years ( long time reader here
started in 2001). It’s been a great read every other day now for the past few years I feel that I should know join this community so here I am no taking the first steps : ).
A little about myself, I’m 19 and a fulltime college student working on degree in Computer Science (B.S.) and a Minor in math
I’m also currently in the U.S.N.R. as an “M.A.” my hopes after directly after college are simple; become a commissioned Naval officer as a Cryptologist (Information Warfare) or join the Intelligence community : ). My areas of interest are Technology, Politics, Military, and Extraterrestrials (I’d like to find out someday in the Navy whether they have indeed have contact with the military : ) ) By the way I’m a non-conformist Politically and I’m of Mexican descent
First generation here in the states!

Best Regards,
Richie

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hiyah Seaman_Richie!

Welcome to ATS! Wow you've been reading ATS for a long time, so glad you finally joined
Happy posting!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards. Post away I am sure you will be able to inform us on the methodologies of how top secret information is dispersed right....lol likely not but hey I can try right?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
welcome to ATS! Enjoy yourself! Don't feed the trolls, don't insult others, and most importantly have fun!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Seaman_Richie

welcome to ATS
remember to read the TCs

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Welcome. Glad you went from lurker status to member. As a long time lurker, you likely know the these, but here's some helpful links anyway:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As an old soldier, Army-not Navy, though i'm always willing to take a bet on the Army/navy football game, I'm glad to see you aboard.

See you on the boards!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
welcome to ATS...from the looks of your credentials you are a smart guy. Hopefully you will be able to transfer that intelligence to the community here. Just remember, don't believe everything you read. Happy posting!

new topics

top topics

join