It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The Morning of 9/11, Where Were Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Man, I didn't use to consider myself a die-hard 9/11 conspiracy theorist...I kind of just thought the gov was idiotically negligent and inept in the lead up...Not any more...

The more data that emerges from this, the more I'm seeing some very alarming things, and what appears to be dirty hands of these maniacs all over this...

This write-up and videos should have ANYBODY, at the VERY LEAST, scratching their heads...Something is VERY fishy here...

On Sept. 11th 2001, three men were primarily responsible for taking charge of our national defenses to protect this nation from harm: The President, the Secretary of Defense, and the Vice President. On that day, only one was in charge, by design. these three videos lay out the activities of those three men for those 2 hours of tragedy. where they were, what they did, and why. They are based on the official reports and national record. Once you see all three, the picture of what happened that day may be just a little clearer. At the end of the three videos is an article from 2007 about what Rumsfeld did that day based on testimony from other Pentagon insiders as well as his Secret Service agent at the time. You will see that the events laid out in the video match up with the insider story perfectly.

Full Story & videos:

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

About a year ago, more or less, I made a comment on the book Bush was reading in that classroom when the planes were smashing into the twin towers.

I believed My Pet Goat was in reference to the ancient demon Moloch. The primary means of worshipping him appears to be child sacrifice or "to pass through the fire."

This all fits in with the Cremation of Care ceremony at Bohemian Grove.
Yesterday I watched a Micheal Tsarion video and he believes the same as what I thought was happening in that classroom.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Wow, this just makes me angry.

I also wasn't quite sure where I stood on the issue but after that, I am convinced.

I'll add more later. I just wanted to say great thread! Starred and Flagged!

Oh, and this reminded me of a quote from Ron Paul for some reason:

“Truth is treason in the Empire of lies” Ron Paul

-Dev

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My understanding is that Bush was in a nursery school (kindergarden) being read stories by children when the planes hit. It was only after the planes hit that he was whisked away to some military base and i remember thinking on the day that if it came to a nuclear war and lets face it, everyone was thinking this at the time, he and all the other politicans would survive in their underground bunkers whilst we would burn in the nuclear holocaust. Cheery thought...NOT !

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

You're right man. The President and the VP as well as others should be killed along with the rest of the American people so America could survive.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
A note from Canada

I read ats diligently and always wonder with such information in regards to 911 why the public has not taken real action and brought this to the attention of the general public as a whole?

Democracy; Government by the people; Democratic; favouring popular rights

I know that many have tried to get the message out to no avail. So here we are with loads of great factual information and no one seems to be listening? with the exception of those on this site and many others.

The facts that get me riled up are from the Architectural community that has clearly proven that the so called facts of 911 could not have happened the way the "Official Report" states. Is this not treason?

Just a thought from north of the border.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Sentiments from an Army of one.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
[PORTION REMOVED]

Considering the events that were taking place, it's hardly surprising that this is what they were doing. As expected, it all adds up. Unfortunately, I do not think anything will come of that information alone, as much as I wish something would.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Huh? Did you look at the DATE on this thread? It was submitted 2 days ago bro, not an hour ago. lol

Just sayin'...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Hmm, that's a good point. I apologize for not realizing the timing.

I have removed that part.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Everybody know that that morning all people in charge of US security were all gone, that was the plan...
Good Post Man, Keep opening eyes

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hello. A simple question I know is probably addressed 100x's over in ATS.

Could someone answer why Brent Scowcroft was orbiting DC on 911 in the doomsday plane?

I know he was Chairman of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board that day headed for Nebraska to either power golf and/or the 9/11 military exercise review - but how about flying commercial or private?

Instead he gets ferried cross country in a high end command and control vehicle?

new topics

top topics

join