It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton, Obama talks held without aides present

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Clinton, Obama talks held without aides present

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton sat in comfortable chairs, sipped water and spoke for an hour about the presidential campaign to come. Just the two of them, without aides. And they parted laughing.

Aside from a fleeting backstage encounter in between their respective speeches to a pro-Israel group Wednesday, this was the first face-to-face meeting between Obama and Clinton since he clinched the Democratic presidential nomination and she moved to end
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Official 2008 Bilderberg Participant List
Videos and interviews, Todays Bilderberg News

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
One on one talk time. I'm sure we are all wondering about the details of what was discussed. Interesting the timing with the Bilderberg meeting.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So is anyone going to tell how Obama and Clinton videoconferenced with the Bilderbergers from Feinstein's house?

I got no proof. Just a great big hunch. Or was the supposed meeting a big fake while the two of them were in Chantilly with the rest of the Dark Lords of the Earth...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'm fairly certain that they decided in this one on one meeting wether or not she would be his vice-President, or even vis-versa. (Still could be a surprise at the convention.) Either way, they finalized their plans that night, to be presented on Friday at the Bilderberg meeting by the man who is slated to run Obama's quest for a VP.

And of course, Condy Rice is also there, so administrational transition is also on the agenda.

[edit on 6/7/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It seems rather obvious what really happened here. The DNC more or less dragged these two to neutral ground in an effort to begin the process of 'healing'. If I had to guess, this was an attempt to earn a full concession from Hillary in exchange for some post in a potential Obama administration.

Given that Hillary merely suspended her campaign instead of offering that full concession, its apparent that there's still a LONG way to go.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

I really don't think the DNC forced them to have this private chat. This was one on one. Uber-secret discussion. More secret than Bilderberg even.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I often wonder the meanings of words.

What is the administration administering exactly?

Are they the administers of "our" reality?

Of course there's going to be transitional people carrying out the last administration's plans. This is the whole point of government is to administer a set reality pattern into the wildly imaginative population of sentient beings that are confined here on Earth.

Obama "seems" like a nice guy. Nothing is what it seems, it seems.

Meet Barillary Obinton.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
One thing is certain.

Obama agreed to provide the means for Hillary to repay her campaign the $30 million debt.

Of course most of the money the campaign owes is to Hillary herself. Just FYI, any money contributed to the Hillary Clinton campaign from this point on goes directly into Hillary's personal bank account.

new topics

top topics

join