It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help finding vampires

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cythriagoddess24

www.43things.com...

lulz lulz lulz

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
www.43things.com...

read this for the sake of humor

no seriously...read it

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Fascinating subject. Personally I am forever immune as I know no living beings can actually touch eachother until the living being has reached a stage and no human ever has as once that happens all beings which belong to the same family or rather planet would begin to change and obviously this isn't the case on Earth just looking at all the weapons, injustices and the way we share and treat eachother.

But it is normal for living beings to pretend they have really touched eachother and they would lead to using each others power. Kind of like in a tennis game both players would know eachother so well they anticipate eachothers actions and expect to act on those actions and that is what sets it in motion. Once other people learn about tennis they start to play the same game and before you know it people buy houses to play tennis and pay tennis instructors, which in case of vampires would be the sires who can turn people. Then they have their best players who have rehearsed all their best games and it might appear like they are powerful but really that is just all illusion.

But once they are turned that is forever so they must be sure the person is subdued and controlled so they don't create problems in the house. And then one would have to go around suck other people's idea of energy and life out of them but since it belongs to another they can't hold on and it all disappears into a big bowl of life which nobody can reach. Only the first 2 can but when they do the secret would be out so they couldn't use it anymore and all vampires would be instantly cured.

In our planets case this pretending goes on through the afterlife way back. But I already understand this well enough so I am immune but as posted before vampires do have some power in society as they all draw their strenght from the human psyche and since we are all human they could pretend to make contact and the best can do this very well.
edit on 12/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is stupid beyond reason but I must confirm I am indeed in danger so here goes. I was dating a guy who claimed Dracula was real and his father. Also said last he knew Dracula was going by alucard. He told me there was a group a vampires named the elders ones half fey and sounds to be a female. He told me how vampires feed they need life force and even more. If I get a rise I know I'm on the right track. If not well I'm safe then right.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join