It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help finding vampires

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
reply to post by crisko

So you read Anne Rice? What do they call themselves? Gods?

I suppose garlic makes them cough?

Garlic (decreases glucose and lipids) will make an indiviual feel ill, death doesn't always result. Also, it has to be consumed.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillith_girl_of_the_night

I can tell you where to find psychic vampires ,they are a lot more common and seriously not nice.
I saw mine in a top London toy dept last christmas.
He was oriental and was stood on the stairs leading to the playstation area.
Only the whites of his eyes were showing ,he was in a catatonic trance type state, and was sucking the energy from all those excited children.
Look to the big main citys for paranormal .
They can hide undetected and just blend in, citys are the cancers of planet Earth.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

link

www.themystica.com...

[edit on 9-7-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You met something other, then. Psis are people. Living people, who do have more in their eyes than only the whites. The whites do NOT take over the whole eyes when one manipulates energy, "human" or, hmm, "psi". I'm inclined to call that a scientific impossiblity for living beings. Unless what you saw was not a living being, but something like what some of "us" (!) here have been wondering about. Are you near-sighted? Maybe the one you saw had pale eyes? Or contacts? For something etherial-if that's what you call it- things like demons, that type of an eye thing would be possible. (Some really can be quite disgusting, though that specific eye effect makes me think more of zombies than of stupid demons.~) But i would not think it possible for the living. And the psis we are talking about, they are "of the living". (Though if that could be proven wrong, it would be a big surprise to me, for one!:lol
And the psis we are talking about are not demons.
Oh- before i forget, where else would they get energy? Cities are not the cancer of earth. Stupid, stupid people are!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Still sticking with my belief citys are the cancer of the earth but you do have a point about stupid people.
Trouble is those of a paranormal darker intention can hide easier in citys.
Citys then are the perfect host for stupid people.
You cant hide in a town or village no way.
As for the white eyed oriental it happened and he walked away at the end of his psi session with two more orientals looking very refreshed.
Three of them thats what you need isnt it for a covenent

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Covenant? Do you mean coven? There are "whiteout" contacts, you know. Did you see his eys return to normal color?

Psychic vampires don't realize what they are most of the time. They are the friends who "suck you dry" by constantly talking about their problems and issues, constantly needing your reassurance of any kind. They call on the phone for advice and you can't get them to hang up. They expect you to drop everything just to accomodate them. They feed in that manner, mostly. They hate being alone, but their needy nature drives people away.

spelling edit

[edit on 12-7-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
but, that is the emotional vampire, that can't stand to be alone. Not every psi is like that, and there are different kinds don'tcha know?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Your right I mean coven not covenant .
Covenant means agreement.
Emotional vampires I see what you mean on that type I dont know what
you would classify the type I witnessed then.
It makes you wonder what else is out there.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round- applies to vamps too, I suppose. Could be Im confusing my vampires. Im no expert, for sure

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I thought vampires were just from Lost Boys and Blade types.....I like to keep an open mind but this is the first thread I have read about Vampires....I'll keep this tagged and see how it goes....if someone can believe in Aliens then why not Vampires .....hope you find what your looking for...!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hmm... vampires.

I thought that vampires were vampires because of some neurological disease that drove people to attack other people. Sorta like rabies. But i doubt it gives you superhuman strength, sight, hearing, and smell.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Where would you get that idea? "I am Legend?" Yawn...
Though there were people going around attacking eachother, thinking they were werewolves because they had ergot poisoning, that was a looooooong time ago. And it's not the same thing... Virus explanation: yawn.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Okwari

hello,I'm new too this.But I read what you typed and u said you kinda lived like a vampire?Join the club.but I'm trying to find vampires.I need there help with something and...it may sound crazy,been trying too actually look for vampires since I was 18 years of age,when I started too have dream's about them.if there is any way that you could help me out that would be great.thank's you could email me at [email protected] I'm prb not going to be on here as much,but I'm just trying to find vampires is why I'am on here.Thank's a bunch!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I am fascinated by vampires as well, and i was searching the site for forums about them. Just curious, but how did you meet the two vampires ? And did you have any luck being turned ?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillith_girl_of_the_night

Hey Lilith

From what I know, vampires only turn certain humans, there's a whole process involved.
My limited knowledge is this, you need to be accepted by the coven and the elders. And stereotypically you need to be an asset to the coven. They need to like you on almost every level and they need to gain something from you. And not just your good company.

Think of it like applying to an organisation like UNICEF or something. There's the introduction then they need to see your CV and do a background check on you like do you really care and most importantly what your skill-set is.

Then there is the blood test, to see if you'll turn into a psychopath or a nosferatu. Probably not what you going for..

And finally you have to let go of your humanity. Vampires aren't soulless, their souls are trapped and your humanity fades over time. Also note that your perception of the world changes. Your senses change but its more than that, the way you think is also different.

So yeah, that's my cents worth.

Peace
Ravin

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Hey Mopus

I'm intrieged, have you had any other encounters?

I met a Nosferatu when I was 6, I think she was an elder.

And I was being hunted in 2005, kept waking up before being bitten, finally punched it. It appeared as a shadow in the darkness. It had a hypnosis effect on me as it got closer, sound familiar?

It left me alone after I punched it, though I got followed across the country from Durban to Cape Town.

They seem to have left me alone since. I'm pretty sure the local covens are Nosferatu.

I dunno, still need to do research on the clans, any links would be appreciated.

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I can't help you with turning into a vampire, I'm a werewolf myself. I lost my teeth to meds so I am not much of a threat to others anymore
My dentures can be used for remote viewing though, Oh sorry that's remote chewing

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Found some real vampires with a message board.

www.sanguinarious.org

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Ok i have a story to tell, but its not a pleasant one

I have a friend named Otto (his real name) he's from germany.
And he is called "vampire" because of a disease, Porphyric hemophilia.

Know as the Gunther syndrom

He cant tolerate direct sunlight,due to poor metabolism, i saw him, with my own eyes, i saw his skin crackle on his arms , scalp, and face, it crackled and started to bleed bcause this day, the weather was terribly hot.
wa ran to the ER ,was a real nightmare.

Another exemple, he cant eat what we usualy eat, due to the many allergies caused by the disease,his body lack many nutriments, so he is forced to take many different pills.
the particularity of the Gunther syndrom is: you need to absorb blood, dehydrated blood, iron, etc etc etc
So since he is a kid, i alway saw him eating livers,kindney, i talked to his mom many times about his disease, she told me its an hereditary problem in the family
the disease gave him a really scary aspect, nothing like the fictional glamorous vampires.
just to describe him
he is tall, really really tall, white like paper,and thin, his body litteraly wear the disease on it,and the scary part, he look extremly young, so you most people have to ask him his ID most of the time.
the main problem with him are his teeth, he lost many teeth due to his body not absorbing enough nutriments, but...... he is my BEST FRIEND !!
but well, crossing him in a dark alley in our area at night, almost made me run and scream like a little girl.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join