It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help finding vampires

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Okay, the reason the two vampires I know wont change me is... well okay the first one, lets call him, Jason. He was my boyfriend and he said he would turn me into a vampire when he asked the elders and, well thats not relevant, but he broke up with me end of story. No chance of being "turned" by him.
The other vampire I know is a girl. She used to be my best friend, but we got older and I moved away. I have recently talked to her and I told her how I wanted to be a vampire and she said that, unfortunately, she was one. She said that she was attacked and they had turned her into a vampire. I don't know why they did, but they did. I asked her about turning people into vampire's and she said that she would NEVER turn anyone, because of how bad the pain is, and like I said, I moved away.
People have asked WHY I want to become a vampire. It's a complected answer. As you may know the Elders in vampire councels must be very wise. Becoming a vampire would open many doors for me education wise. Jason also said that the vampires have some sort of power in society, if that's what you want to call it. I don't know what he means by that but, it sounds very important. It would open many doors for me, but close a few as well. Becoming a vampire has always been my dream, since I was young. I have never followed through on any of my dreams, but this one I will not give up on.
Some of you asked me how do I know these people are vampires? Intuition. And I trust people. I have known these people long enough and I know they wouldn't lie about this to me. But, regardless, I trust just about anyone. Which goes to say either I'm naive or just too... I don't know the word.
I have heard many of you mention that people have been raped, killed, etc., I don't think I have to go into much detail about how they tried to find vampires. I understood that trying to find vampires over the internet is not a very wise choice, but believe me when I say this, I am not going to end up like any of those people. I have common sense and if I do happen to find someone on the internet I can do background checks on them. I know people who are computer geniuses and could track down anyone. And what if the person is lying? Ill figure it out.
Okay someone asked how much research have I done on vampires? A lot. I know vampires do not burn up in sunlight, there skin and eyes are just a bit more sensitive to the sun. No vampires cannot fly, shape shift, or do anything else that you may have seen in dracula. Their strength, speed and sight are slightly enhanced and they can see aura's, or so I've been told. Vampires do not live for thousands of years, there life span is about the same as a human, give or take a few years. There are two different spellings for vampire. Vampire and vampyre. Vampyre simply means that they are immortal, which they are not. There are different types of vampires. Sanguarians (blood vampires), psychic vampies, elemental vampires (vampires that feed off for example, a thunder storm), sexual vampires (I think that's what they are called, and I don't think you need a description of this vampire; self explanatory), and I believe there is another type but not sure. Vlad Dracula, wasn't actually a vampire as far as I know. And there are vampire clans such as Brujah, nosferatu, venturi, etc., etc.
If anyone has anymore questions, dont' hesitate to ask. Thank you for all the help.

~Lillith~

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You've taken away all the cool things that make being a vampire...cool. You say they can't live forever, they can't fly, or shape shift. What else is there? Admittedly, I had the same want when I was younger, right about the time I was reading the Anne Rice books. But, if you are speaking from experience, and all they can do is see pretty colours around someones head, I don't know if I'd want to be a vampire. Seems so much like my life now..well except maybe if Kate beckinsale showed up in a black vinyl jumpsuit. Now that would be worth it

Hope you find what you are looking for.

O.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Okwari]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Well, I don't believe a word of this, but I do find your story very interesting. You tell it in a very "matter of fact" way that can not be ignored. When you were originally posting it, I waited patiently as you expanded your story. I am surprised nobody has said anything about this. I, for one, found it fascinating whether it is a complete fabrication or not.

reply to post by Lillith_girl_of_the_night

I don't mean to sound rude as it is absolutely not my intention, but I do believe you have been duped. Your ex-boyfriend claimed he was a vampire, but he could not prove this from your description of vampires as he possessed no supernatural abilities.

Well, hell, I'm a vampire based on this description.

Your friend that you recently contacted is playing on your desire to become a vampire by telling you that she is one. I don't know when your ex-boyfriend claimed he was a vampire, but he could have been doing much of the same thing. Did he perhaps mention that he was a vampire after you expressed interest in vampires?

I really am not trying to sound like a jerk here. I just have a suspicion your "friends" are playing you for a fool.

In any case, good luck finding what you are looking for.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
lol real vampires can do a great many things, I agree you are being entirely duped and in the end there are under 60 vampires at most in the world at the moment. And they don't date ordinary humans.

Flight is possible... the form of mitocondria that allows utilization of dark energy makes it possible to sidestep ordinary physics, i.e canceling the effects of gravity... Flight would be an exageration perhaps, picture the ight scnenes in "crouching tiger hidden dragon" as the reality at first, over time with training force and body energy control can become good enough to "launch" over great distances and with a great deal of control

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Besides, did they say what KIND of vampires they were? If they were claiming at ALL to be immortal, no. Just no. Doubt endlessly belongs there. and if they were telling you they were psionics, i would refrain from running about, trying to find a way to be "turned. " Because the only thing they could turn over in that case is a piece of paper. In all probability; it would be them giving up their strength, their essence, to put into you. And hypothetically, either their essence in you would interfere with your normal thought patterns making you not at all your self, and to a disturbing point, or it would make you something half-way there, and them less than what they were. Even if those two weren't playing you for a fool, they would be so unlikely to sacrafice their strength, just to turn someone, it would be funny.

And i am also curious; where did the info about the grays and the creators of humans, and the battle, and the transformation, and the space ship, and the moon (-need i go on?-) come from? The one thing that really catches my eye is the idea that genetic experimentation would have been possible 13,000 years ago. Humans can't do much at all today. I guess the race isn't generally that incredibly intelligent? Or were they just super beings? That part ONLY SEEMS very false to me, at least.

Oh, and back to lillith: if you want knowledge, seek it. You have a long life ahead of you. 70 years more (more or less)- is that not long enough? And if it's power you're seeking, there are a lot of people who believe that ALL humans are born with psychic abilities. Why not seek what you can now? While you are the way you naturally are?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It sounds like you want to take the easy way out of finding your place in the world. You say that vampires open doors for you in society. I really doubt that. I think your boyfriend wanted to get sex and appealed to you in the way that intrigued you most. Your friend was just like my art school friends and just wishing to be different and interesting. Im an "old" goth lady- Ive seen these things and I know, Go to school, get a job, and meet people- make your own way in society. Education and experience will get you what you want. I mean no disrespect to you at all when I say these things.

on another note: Spending years drinking wine in the mountains just doesnt sound very appealing to me- couldnt be more opposite Anne Rice vampires

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
And i am also curious; where did the info about the grays and the creators of humans, and the battle, and the transformation, and the space ship, and the moon (-need i go on?-) come from? The one thing that really catches my eye is the idea that genetic experimentation would have been possible 13,000 years ago. Humans can't do much at all today. I guess the race isn't generally that incredibly intelligent? Or were they just super beings? That part ONLY SEEMS very false to me, at least.

Okay, long story i'll try to make short

I was bitten for the first time when I was 8, it was only a couple of months after my IQ was first put on paper by the board of ed in NY ( my guess is why hunt for good genes by smell when you can access paper work it's big city after all)

I woke up with dual bite marks on my upper right thigh not far from my crotch (no recollection of being bit btw) I went so far as to go to the pharmacy locally to ask what it was. The man's response echoed my own thoughts..he laughed and said "wow looks like a vampire got you" and sent me on my way... parents of course paid little attention...

It happened again just a month later... this time on my left ankle.

Sooooo being a kid and a believer in what you should never believe I decided that I was going to stay awake and catch the vampire, I got a bunch of books from the library on the subject and kept garlic in my bed and... my father almost brained me when I inquired about silver bullets (just in case it was a were wolf lol)

anyway... my only bright idea was drinking moms coffee (which somehow she drank before bed every night...) so i'd sip some and that was enough to keep me jacked, I managed to wake myself from it's hypnosis, they can... make you sleep when they want to... whole house actually... as (She) was finishing I woke myself and managed to grab a hold of her hair and grabbed on for dear life (she bit my arm that time) she pulled away but I got bit of hair and blood on my hand...

all she did was look back and smile and said "little bastard" that's a quote btw

Being a little freak I saw my hand and went to the bathroom and I understood that (via legend), to drink from the vampire would turn you into a vampire. So I licked it..

What followed was 3 months of deathly illness, my fever hit as high as 106, I almost got left back I missed so much school... what I did get was a bit of a boost, for starters I had several precognitive dreams (which now 30 yrs later I can verify 2 of as being real) and a # storm of genetic memories... most of which I blocked out I guess and slowly have trickled to me over the years...

as time passed I grew to think something had bit me and I got sick and my deams were as I was told... "fever hallucinations" but over time things and moments convinced me as i always knew that it truely did happen...

there were moments through my youth where, I could hear things from too far away and once I even saw a light in a dead relatives urn... and later at 17, proof of my sanity was given to me when... on my way home from a party I was.... depressed, planning suicide to be honest and a very tall old man interupted my walk home... my plan was to throw myself from a building... he stopped me and made me look at these ants that were devouring a catepillar... and talked to me of... life and the universe and how there were beings that "we" had to fight that were much like those ants in natuire... caretakers once that had turned on "nature" when I turned to walk away he said to me... "be greatful for those bites your different but you wont end up like the catepillar if you just survive long enough"

I walked a few more steps and turned around... and so help me the guy was gone... I wnet back the next day to that building to find him, but No one knew of a man like that he was an easy 6'4-6'5 ... neighbors would know..

and then I started to remember more...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
That is a very interresting account.
What specifically did they look like? Curious, as always.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
How absurd.

If vampires exist they exist in a constant state of pain and hunger and are nothing more than tools to be used and abused by the old ones. a perversion of flesh warped into something designed to destroy others of its kind, a human virus. nothing in flesh is immortal due to its very nature and they sure as hell cant fly

as for shapeshifting, well its possible since humans can do it with a few decades training but i cant help but feel sorry for people that see a painful anti life virus like vampirism as some sort of romantic dream and if what ive been told is correct only a small percentage of those infected even survive the process of becoming a vampire anyway so your looking at gambling with your life with the potential reward being living in a constant state of pain and hunger as a monster under the control of ancient dark (false) gods that have and never will mean any good to the human race

maybe you should thank your friends for sparing you from that fate, they obviously know better. you should think about who put these ideas into your head in the first place and their motivations for doing so

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I don't talk much of this and probably never will, i'm just feeling abit out of sorts this last week and... felt like talking of it all as the truth...

I am going to publish this story in full and all I have seen and...it can fill books and books...

But doing so as fiction, in an x-filesish manner... I own domains and have copyrighted... and I'll make up the ending because... well, that I don't know...

But I might as well say it here from first person... just this one time

The dreams I had as a child have been coming true, and these are world events and knowledge and science... things I couldn't have understood to imagine at that age... like, the future of cities and environment...

I absorbed knowledge that, confirms itself in science fact daily and in speculation on some issues...

There is more... other proof, training in martial arts I have done... and offers I have been given to participate in... a particular navajo that introduced herself to me and... lots of stuff...

But to not hog the thread... The Human that created the virus worked for the ones (ensalved by actually) that people refer to as the Annunaki, there were several kinds of humanoid slaves, vicious gaurds, miners and of course house slaves... the human was working with thier science, he is the one later as stories change and evolve to be called Enoch in our legends. He had access to a rare captured alien spieces an "Indarchan" these beings took an interest in Earth long before the Annunaki or the Greys found us, it was a singular one of them that drove us infear from the early jungle to the ground, it is from their DNA that light and dark matter/energy can mix and the ability to absorb Dna and genetic memory comes from... they are an old, old species.

I think that this particular one allowed the Annunaki to capture it because after "Enoch" (for all intents and purposes) took it's dna it proptly escaped that much of the story I am sure of... The Anunaki were being besieged by the Greys who... are much like the ants, they at one point seeded life in this Galaxy (i know nothing of other galaxies) and then discovered that the factor that allows them to travel bewteen the stars at faster then light spped, condemned then to Death... as I understand it, our soul exists in higher than 3 dimensional space... when this universe folds back in on itself they are a doomed species so... they seek to preserve this world eternally, they have no souls, no part of them exists in higher dimensions if a being with a soul tries to travel faster then light it is ...torn... from it's life force, in essence the are damned... and I am not sure how G-d plays into this I do not think anyone has an awnser for certain to this question other than, there is an other side and the longer a life form with a soul lives the more potent it is on that end when it finally dies...

But the Greys new queen, turned on our Galaxy in the not so distant past, they genetically merge now with every species they encounter like a giant ant colony where prior they tended to these budding races, now they merge with them, turning all life to the stars, living deep within dead worlds... like a moon, away from light and radiation to live as long as possible, they wish to... prevent the inevitable colapse of the universe... survive the cycle of eternity...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
and... the rest, the vampires leaving? I have over the more recent years tracked events and stories and anything I can find to lead me to the truth of memories that aren't all mine and dreams that have come through and the course of that has led me to interesting people and places. And I have confirmed stories... particularly from an elderly navajo woman who was witness to one...

The Vampires since the 50's have inentionally let themselves be abducted, they can "extract" any info from military or any other "hum,an" subject they like and they outscore the Govts of the world in taking down Grey carft 10 -1 they will be in the right places at the right times and once in a while when the Greys stop a car in a remote place... they pick something up and let it into thier craft that they didn't bargain for...

They are, just like we are, trying to build an escape ship... where I am not sure... but I knew I was heaing truth when she gave me the full description...

The Greys secure the humans and.... Fortunately we are not all Human

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

That is a very interresting account.
What specifically did they look like? Curious, as always.

She was absolutely beautiful honestly... the nature of it is, the powers of revolve on the ordinary end from being able to absorb genetic material so... they feed on those that improve thier genes... her voice and her appearance were, stunning. If my eyes were not closed at first, I never would have been able to touch her... she was frighteningly beautiful, hair of this, unreal shade of red and eyes that...(I guess this is why people say they glow on vampires) the eyes were shiny and a green so bright it almost did look like they gave of light... I'm sure they didn't but, they can manifest genetic material so...

shapeshift? Not to different form I don't think but I do think they can take some matching genes from Animals... i.e. sight, hearing and things that don't disturb the skelatal muscular mass... at least I have no impression of them being able to do that... at least not very quickly...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
but i cant help but feel sorry for people that see a painful anti life virus like vampirism as some sort of romantic dream and if what ive been told is correct only a small percentage of those infected even survive the process of becoming a vampire anyway so your looking at gambling with your life with the potential reward being living in a constant state of pain and hunger as a monster under the control of ancient dark (false) gods that have and never will mean any good to the human race

Almost everyone is infected, there is no constant state of pain... the virus is so slow that... just living and being helthy and getting some sun will assure that you never have a worry even if your directly bitten... and, they embalm everyone to assure that no one makes it through...

Do you see why longevity science and stem cell research and the rest is... backlashed on for "ethical" reasons?

But hunger, I got no impression of Hunger in the common sense of the word, it's a lust for some i am sure.. to be able to add to and control innately your genome... but physically there is no pain...

and dark g-ds... just aliens and genes and... proof of the human soul, but like I said... no one seems to have an awnser to G-d ... apparently there is no coming back to give definitives on the subject of a "ruler" or "creator" just that there is another level to ascend to...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

first of all, why ARE you bleeping out the word gods? G-d i can understand. Personally, i don't have a taste for that one; but who here is going to flame you for using the general word "gods"?

Also, while your account is interresting, i think it might even be offensive, the virus idea. That "we" are all "infected", as if human genes were perfect before, and the "vampire virus", as if they are nothing more than a "condition", it doesn't roll right. I think that is ..."bogus".

And what about the idea that there would be both light and dark energy types in all living beings?--in MOST, rather :-S --are all of "the living" made up entirely of postitivity? I wouldn't think so.

Though one thing that strikes me as different here is the way you speak of the grays. It reminds me of the accounts of shadows and BEAs. I would like to hear your opinion on them, out of my everlasting curiousity.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillith_girl_of_the_night

Maybe you need to call Wesley Snipes. I hear he knows where the vampires are.
Ha...but I agree with anonymous. Acting like you already are a vampire may be the way to go...put the law of attraction to work for you.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
on another note: Spending years drinking wine in the mountains just doesnt sound very appealing to me- couldnt be more opposite Anne Rice vampires

Yeah... probably doesn't much add to the romance aspect of a novel to tell people you have to live to ripe disgustingly old age with your faculties intact... to live again huh?

Me... I enjoy a tan once or twice a year, it's the radiation... daily, not the sun itself like light is evil... Monks, groups in mts... they are trying for somethinga dn I always found when you try to hard is when you fail...

so, I Live while i'm alive, there is something to be said for laughter and romance and all the joys of life in terms of longevity too... but, I also might screw it all up and get hit by a bus, or get cancer from some dope spraying insecticide around where I live that way...

But... I follow my own method, I work on the computer so, I don't sit on that gas trap they call a highway or get exposed to germs or toxins every second from coworkers and i'm not daily in the sun ever... and I often sleep days and work nights and when I do sleep it's pitch black and I do drink my wine and I do keep food to a minimum daily... but enjoy a fine meal once a week too... 6 days of food restriction is fine...

and, I think I'll make that Century or more and do it with a little romance and adventure too... or I wont, like I said trying to hard isn't always the best way...

But this isn't exactly the same times as Louie and Lestat enjoyed either? Since Roswell, the and insect like behaviors in people are very annoying to say the least, they play with genes too... and well, people aren't quite the same anymore... Mts doesn't sound so bad sometimes lately, Vampiric genetic virus is all over but slow, but they just spray us down and... it works fast and people are becoming drones... you do notice this right? That is in the end what it's about you know... burn off our dopamine receptors, make pleasure go away, desensitize us with magnetic fields to our senses... that is what they al are... like insects, drones, worker bees of a sort... soulless.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

first of all, why ARE you bleeping out the word gods? G-d i can understand. Personally, i don't have a taste for that one; but who here is going to flame you for using the general word "gods"?

Also, while your account is interresting, i think it might even be offensive, the virus idea. That "we" are all "infected", as if human genes were perfect before, and the "vampire virus", as if they are nothing more than a "condition", it doesn't roll right. I think that is ..."bogus".

And what about the idea that there would be both light and dark energy types in all living beings?--in MOST, rather :-S --are all of "the living" made up entirely of postitivity? I wouldn't think so.

Though one thing that strikes me as different here is the way you speak of the grays. It reminds me of the accounts of shadows and BEAs. I would like to hear your opinion on them, out of my everlasting curiousity.

You know, G-d and G-ds lol, just a habit from religous school... I
remain hopefully Agnostic lol and no reason for doing that to dark G-d other then force of habit drilled into me as a child. Not belief, not superstition, but all talk of vampires aside, I think if theres a soul, there is hopefully some force of good and well, never had a motive to correct that particular habit. If anything my thoughts make me inclined to believe.

You know, if Vampires aren't evil well, theres hope and while I somehow am sure no one is tallying the number of times I steal or lie or think about my nieghbors wife, I still do my best to follow the 10 commandments. Everything i'm saying or have observed still doesn't rule out G-d as a possibility, in fact makes it more likely...

and if you don't know if theres electricity in a dark house, well, don't put your finger in a socket to figure it out!

As far as all infected, NOT all but most it spreads in saliva and through to developing fetus and... it's a crowded planet! Nano viruses, prions, new discoveries everyday, these are the reasons I came to believe these things, science seems to keep catching up with what I have seen...

Hate to say it, but it seemed pretty farfetched to me too, until we started being able to engineer viruses and inject genes using bacteria and viruses, this is all not so uncommon now by our measly standards... let alone alien technology

and Light and Dark... nothing to do with good and Evil, i'm NOT a Physicist, but as I understad it what we call Light matter..all around us is an injection of sorts into the Dark matter of this Universe from a higher dimension... The old man back in the day refered to it as "insemination of light" but the Dark matter is just a form of energy and has Not a thing to do with good and evil or light and darkness in terms of lol... "the force" like starwars...

From what I gather the Greys despite being low energy, avoiding low pressure and hard sunlight are purely against any union with or use of dark matter or dark energy (from a perspective of physics) not good and evil... The union of light and dark... is a Birth? of sorts... (i'm using analogys) The term Fallen Angel is often used in mythos... and, they are refered to as Beings of Light, but... In Mythos Satan seeks the light and...

I know this is hard to follow and i'm using analogies and off topic... but, the dark isn't evil, it's part of things, part of life, part of matter and energy and part of everything around us andfor whatever reason... I'm pretty sure it's important in the scheme of things, evolution, creation, nature... whatever you choose to call it... and has nothing to do with good and evil at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I thought I used to see Vampires everyday. They would have a rather angry look on their face, and they'd usually wear big boots and congregate with each other in really dodgy places.

Then I realised they're a bunch of idiot teens that listen to Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie, thinking of themselves as the embodiment of evil because they listen to really crap industrial music.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Shenanigans!

I think the OP has self-esteem issues. Lillith, would you consider yourself a loner or outsider? What does your CD/MP3 collection look like? Is there a lot of screamo and death metal in your collection? What type of clothing and makeup do you wear? Is your hair dyed black? Do you belong to a small "click". Does one of those people happen to be masochistic? Perhaps there is a cutter in the group...

Like others have pointed out, be careful where you venture. You might find yourself in a sticky situation. There are a lot of weirdos out there that take advantage of emotionally unstable individuals. In fact, I think your boyfriend was just looking for a piece of arse. I know you're going to do what you want to do, but do use some common sense. I don't think "Vampire Chat 1", or something similar, is the appropriate gateway to what you're looking for. There's one thing you might find on the Internet and that's the phone number of a reputable head shrinker.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by BrandonK]

[edit on 6/11/2008 by BrandonK]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Geez, mate. Don't diss death metal! Death metal fans can actually appreciate good music, and are usually quite laid back, happy and intelligent. What ruins the reputation of death metal are a bunch of extraordinarily crap bands that are filled with extraordinarily amounts of suck - Usually pieces of s**t in the screamo or metalcore genres.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join