It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help finding vampires

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hi I'm Lillith and I've done ALOT of research on vampires. I know two but I'm looking for one that is willing to turn me into a vampire. She said I first have to find a vampire councel that will allow me to join them and then I have to find a familiar. Problem is I don't know where to look. I've searched the internet for any possible outcome of finding one, and have had no luck. Please if you have any information that may help me, please reply to this. And, as I have previously read on vampire topics like this, there are people saying that vampires are not real, if you believe in vampires you need to see a psychiatrist, etc., etc. If you are going to say something rude don't bother answering at all.

Thanks for the help.

~Lillith~

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ah, sorry, I can't help you, I have a soul right now and I don't turn people into vampires anymore.....

Maybe, just try hanging out in graveyards and stuff and let them come to you?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I would suggest that you attract them by method acting - not a joke. You know how you only get something in life when you don't want it any more...If vampires are local, they are probably tired of people who want to meet them and become them. You should act like you are a vampire already. Figure out how you think you will be when you become a vampire, and then do only things that are consistent with that. Never break character. Shun other wannabe vampires the way the vampires are shunning you. Be aloof. Wait. Wait until you're tired of waiting. Keep waiting.
That's all I got.
Oh, you should also not sleep where you can hear another person breathing, and you should run your climate machinery so that you are always slightly cold.

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
try places like Kingston, Port-au-Prince, Tijuana, Detroit, etc, etc... that's where i'd look for vampires, but be careful.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I would suggest that you attract them by method acting - not a joke. You know how you only get something in life when you don't want it any more...If vampires are local, they are probably tired of people who want to meet them and become them. You should act like you are a vampire already. Figure out how you think you will be when you become a vampire, and then do only things that are consistent with that. Never break character. Shun other wannabe vampires the way the vampires are shunning you. Be aloof. Wait. Wait until you're tired of waiting. Keep waiting.
That's all I got.

While this is an interesting idea, I'm not certain this will work.If I were to consider that vampires exist they would have a strict political system in which every vampire is known to one another, fostering a system of secrecy with a strong bent towards totalitarianism.In trying to act like a vampire and fool a vampire through this would only make Lillith look like an even worse vampire wannabe, that is if vampires can detect one another(something about a sense of blood and the stillness of the heart).I have also understood that vampires have rules against revealing themselves to mortals, under pain of death.So even if it were possible to fool vampires it may lead to her death as it may be perceived that she is flaunting her vampire qualities.That and creating a new vampire without the leader's permission is also punishable by death.These appear to be the main accepted ideas of how vampires operate.That being said I have a suspicion that this may be rooted in gaming and movies, but it is the most reasonable conclusion.If there were rogue vampires it would still be necessary for them to abide by these laws,and announce their presence to the aristocracy, whomever they/he/she would be.

If I were to have any suggestions about how one would go about meeting a vampire it would be the exact opposite of trying to appear like a vampire.I would think vampires can tell the difference between a mortal and a peer, so its best to appear mortal and unknowing.You would have to give the vampires a reason to want to have you in their ranks.Accumulate power and wealth,or something that vampires can use.I don't think vampires would want people in their ranks that just think being a vampire is cool,there would be too much risk of being discovered and the possibility of the new vampire bragging to friends and showing off.The prospective kindred must have some use to the community for them to even be considered.This is like a beacon,attracting the ships into harbor.I hope this has assisted you somewhat Lillith.Though I am curious, what aspects of vampirism would cause you to desire a state such as this?

[edit on 7-6-2008 by ~Waffles~]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
hear tell they got a lot of vampires round bouts New Orleans but that just be a tall tale I also reckon.

Listen for one being a vampire isn't all it's cracked up to be. I mean murder? hows that one going to weigh on your conscience? how about infectious disease? I mean if you go around sucking blood from people your going to get something from them.

Lots of vampire groups share needles and that can spread bad things amongst even the undead. What if you don't want to kill your victim but only drain them? you could inadvertently transfer some horrible disease like HIV/AIDS to your victim. Then how would you feel?

Then there's always the people that are going to try and hunt you down and drive a steak through your heart into the ground to make you wait for sunlight to burn you up. Doesn't sound too pleasant I don't think.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Noo no, join the succubus clan!!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Shrukin89]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
if you "know" 2 and they wont turn you into a vampire then you are worthless to the vampire community. i hear on another thread some guy has convinced himself he is god, i mean no biting involved you just have to be self diluted enough to think you are something your not, and if these "vampires" you "know" are not willing to have you in their ranks, and haven't used you for food yet, then are they really vampires, or just freaks who like the taste of blood? me i like to pretend I'm a watermelon. then fried chicken comes along and messes the whole thing up when Sambo shows up

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kis11
if you "know" 2 and they wont turn you into a vampire then you are worthless to the vampire community

That made me giggle

Lillith, by your research i want to ask you a few questions if it's cool, okay?
Do you believe they are immortal?
The sun and vampires, what is the real deal?
Are they afraid of crucifixes and if so why? I am a believer of Christ but my faith is in Him not in a symbol.

There are places and ways to get what you want, no doubt, but from what i know which ain't much on vampirism includes drinking blood (out of a cup), eating raw meats etc. Super strength ain't part of the deal? You may think you have or you'll get possessed by some nasty beasty that will use you.

I cannot understand why you would choose something like this but i can only recommend not to, to keep you as pure human safe from what evil spirits are luring you to. I am interested in reading on here, as i have never delved into this subject.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Why is it Detroit that's seems to be most known for this stuff...

No seriously,

What type of vamp you wanting to be and second why?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well, you know what they say;

When you go looking for things that go bump in the night, you need two things - a camera (to take pictures) and a big stick (so it doesn't run away while you take pictures of it).

That said, you say you've already spoken with two vampires, don't you think that's probably enough?

Or is your lust for social interaction that uncontrollable that you'll go out looking for homicidal blood-sucking fiends?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillith_girl_of_the_night

Sorry I have no assistance to offer either, but you have certainly piqued my interest. I have always been highly skeptical of actual vampires existing. Anything is possible, but I have to ask, what makes you think the people you think are vampires are actually vampires? I met someone one time that may have actually been a vampire, but even then I can't be sure. I would tread very carefully, many a person has been raped and murdered by people that were perceived as actual vampires. I wish you luck, and personally I hope you achieve your goal, but I really think that you could end up dead in a ditch somewhere.... be careful and keep us posted.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Are you referring to the vampires that are considered mythological, that drink blood and live for centuries without aging or getting sick etc? Or are you talking about the folks that live on the fringe of society- blood fetsishists, really? You have to watch out for people promising you things like this. What you want and believe may not coincide with what they are willing to give. You may end up in some drug den with a bunch of posers who slit each others's arms and suck blood from each other after a crack fix. I knew some of them in art school, but they liked acid.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Or you could go to yahoo groups and look for a friendly vampire group to join. Maybe one of those guys who thinks he's a psychic vampire will want to absorb your energy. However I don't think that's going to make you one.

I have been accused of several things at one time or another. An alien, a vampire, etc. etc. If you're just the least bit different than an ordinary human being, someone wants to put a label on you. Just for posting on ATS, some would label you a conspiracy nut. Actually I like the goth look and vampire look which is why I got interested in checking out just a few vampire sites. I find a pair of fangs to look pretty sexy on most females. I don't know if those groups are very active or not. If you already know 2 vampires, you're way ahead of me.

If I go to a club with lots of pretty girls around, I find my energy level suddenly increase. Maybe I'm a psychic vampire and don't even know it. Perhaps all the other guys who suddenly look more energized are psychic vampires too. We just need pretty girls to feed upon.

In fact that's where I'm usually at on a night like this. In a club somewhere.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I have for you both good news and bad news.

The good news is that you most likely already contain the virus that would allow you to become a Vampire, most modern humans in such a densely polutaed world have been exposed in our time.

The bad news is, by the time you could follow the process through which you could become a Vampire most true Vampires will have already have fled the earth.

You can choose to believe or disbelive what I wil tell you, but I will give you the basic facts you need to survive the transition regardless.

1: The Virus that transforms a person into a Vampire was engineered by a human slave of the Anunaki over 13,000 years ago, it was designed from the DNA of an Alien being whos race was able to shift back and forth betwen the utilization of Dark and Light matter in order to create a subspecies capable of fighting against the both the Greys (nephilim) and the Annunaki who were at the time the overlords of the human race.

The Virus was designed to work on a human at a time hen for climatic reason we had longer life spans, for the virus to fully infuse in a human host requires that person to live for a minimum of a century to survive the transition (usually considerably longer )

2 Humans are fed on by vampires all the time, the phenomena know as sleep paralysis is often a feeding taking place, contrary to myth vampires never kill thier victims, it is also not for the purpose of "feeding" but rather the absorption of genetic material that they use human blood, Individuals who posses interesting genetic variances or skills that reflect that possability are most often choisen as victims. The Vampire can absorb the genetic traits both from the memory and or physical dna (genetic memory is real)

3 Humans can pass trace micro virus particles via saliva or blood so in this manner most of us have been infected. Given the incredibly long incubation, complex nature of the virus and it's fragile nature a life process which has given rise to most of the rumors regarding Vampires must be followed in order to have any hopes of surviving the transition

4 The virus adds a form of mitochondria that can process dark energy, this mitochondria is what allows the body to remain animate after "death" virtually all the cells in the body must be altered to contain this additional mitichondria type which is virtually imposible to detect in cells using ordinary modern methods. The methods involved in that process revolve around extending individual cell life long enough without the bodies replacement of those cells for the new mitochondria to grow... at which point the individual cell beomes immortal for all intents and purposes

5 Light is higly detrimental to the process, a true Vampire while having abilities related to darkness can handle being in the light, but a human body containing the virus most shelter itself from as much if not all sunlight if possible in order to allow the virus to replicate in the upper tissues, (failed replication is a primary cause of melanomas btw) so the first rule for Humans not Vampures is to avoid the sunlight

6 Resveratol is marketed as an antiaging wonder and here scientists are inadvertantly stumbling upon another Human... not Vampire method of keeping cells alive long enough for the Vampiric Virus to replicate properly, Red Wine has been used for ages to help along the process of replication, enough slows the cel aging down long enough for the virus to replicate, too much... again, Cancer Often in places where humans study to become vampires we see them as Monks... thier true destiny of immortality no revealed to them until such a time as the master deems them ready... strict and limited diets, fasting, and various meditation practices are designed to extend cell life and ward off death...

Cont...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Most Monks you see practice in the light and in fact the higher end of these practices are designed to extend human life hile destroying the Vampiric Virus within the body, these Monks and the various worldwide cultures that follow these methods seek the Light.

Others like the true practice of ninjitsu and many other dark cults less well known follow these practices in the darkness, it is among these peoples training that you will find at the top a True Vampiric Master. If you wish to be among a body of people attempting to survive the Vampiric transition it is amonmg the dark cults of the world, not those who practice satanism or devil worship, those that seek to attain Vampiric transition care little for the world of man and seek no power within it, they are reclusive and to be found in mountain caves and distant places away from men.

As metioned earlier wine is drank in order to preserve cell longevity, when you search and encounter monks that come down to towns in seeking out orders of wine as ordinary monks never drink you will know you have found a proper group, it is again the red wine and the avoidance of sunlight that gave rise to the tall tales of Vampire behavior

7 Never join with blood cults, while the Virus you wish to have replicate within your cells takes forever to do so, aids and many other diseases do not! You will never achieve the longevity for the full cellular process to occour if you practice these silly games based on myths.

8 NEVER be embalmed upon your death, you must die as an organism based only on light energy for your cells to become active, contrary to belief Vampires always try to assist other vampires, you will be watched, they will find you even if you never join any group dedicated to the purpose (although it is hard to live alone in society when you live many stories underground (increase in pressure extends cell life and blocks radiation harsher then light) don't eat much, drink allot of red wine and really can never hold an ordinary job to pay for this lifestyle... but that as an aside... never be or allow situations in which you are embalmed

9 Reclusiveness is a must, accidents and murders happen, again through life only the power to be left alone or the life of a hermit can allow the transition and lifetsyle that leads to it. The internet makes this much easier today...

10 Chemicals that speed up metabolic practice are a Just say no matter... NO caffine, no coc aine or speed or any energy drinks, you want to hibernate as much as possible... if you must take chemicals to deal with the lonliness Red Wine again is your friend and Marijuana is highly acceptable for slowing down body process and preserving cell life

11 The rejuvination of Sleep is a must, most of the day should be spent asleep... a coffin is not needed but no light should ever touch your skin while you slumber, not even artificial light

12 there is no way to speed up the process multiple bites will not work, you can't just be "fed upon" allot... in fact that could kill you!

13 Education matters, the mind must survive intact to old age, many of the stories of the creepier deformed or insane evil vampires are mearely those that survived the transition, only to make it with severe neuro degeneration, brain exarcise and the solidity of intellect and thought is important otherwse you will arise from the earth the kind of horror show freak vampires are depicted to be, a desir to feed on humans for genetic material with no understanding of why you want the blood nor the ability to control (which is a process of thought) the DNA you absorb, these individuals will rpidly assimilate conflicting dna to a point that transforms thier appearance into something monsterous as oppossed to beautiful and that combined with lack of rational thought creates the kind of creature humans have been known to slay throughout history.

Cont...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The bad News...

very few humans make it through intact, real vampires are very rare.

Those there are as I stated at the beggining will be leaving Earth very shortly, they are... Mortal enemies of the Greys and the last fight saw the destruction of our parent race the Annunaki entirely at the hands of the Greys and we only survived as a species because those Vampires managed to destroy most of the inside of the first Hive arrived here (the moon) The Earth via Flood and loss of atmosphere in that war became a place inhospitable to the lifespan that allowed the Vampire strain of humanity to spread as the virus was intended and most vampires that had achieved maturity perished crippling the Greys in our system

The second Hive (mothership) is on it's way at this moment and the Vampires intend to leave earth behind rather then even attempt this battle, they do not have not the numbers to fight and humanity despite being almost 100% infected... those that know the truth simply see them as "fallen angels" attempt to destroy them, they have already chosen most of the humans they will take with them and have room for only those with the best genetics to absorb and the room to allow them to breed is precious the craft they have managed to created is precariously small for the journey

You will not be on that ship, your only hope any of you to make the transition is to get away from the things of man now, return to the caves, go underground the plan is to settle a far away world and breed vampires for Millenia before returning to Earth to engage the Greys

Your only hope is to get away, to go underground and to survive the transition after death, it is hoped and wished for you all that there are reinforcements waiting when they return.

Best of Luck

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Or you could go to yahoo groups and look for a friendly vampire group to join. Maybe one of those guys who thinks he's a psychic vampire will want to absorb your energy. However I don't think that's going to make you one.

I have been accused of several things at one time or another. An alien, a vampire, etc. etc. If you're just the least bit different than an ordinary human being, someone wants to put a label on you. Just for posting on ATS, some would label you a conspiracy nut. Actually I like the goth look and vampire look which is why I got interested in checking out just a few vampire sites. I find a pair of fangs to look pretty sexy on most females. I don't know if those groups are very active or not. If you already know 2 vampires, you're way ahead of me.

If I go to a club with lots of pretty girls around, I find my energy level suddenly increase. Maybe I'm a psychic vampire and don't even know it. Perhaps all the other guys who suddenly look more energized are psychic vampires too. We just need pretty girls to feed upon.

In fact that's where I'm usually at on a night like this. In a club somewhere.

Don't most guys gets energetic when there are pretty girls around? Psychic vampire?? Ever heard of your sex drive? It's only human.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join