It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111 a warning from God!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
An utterly ridiculous thread.

For this to make any sense at all, one first must accept that Bible is not just a collection of stories written thousands of years ago to scare children and entertain people until iPods could be invented. The reasons why this notion are unacceptable need not be brought up here. Instead, let's just assume that all that crap is the truth and revelation will come to pass. Isn't it still a stretch to find significance in 1,1,1,1? The English language differentiates between the number one and the article a/an. How about the original language this was written in? What does it have to do with digital clocks? the number 1111 wasn't invented for digital clocks. What is the significance of digital clocks? Digital clocks were invented decades ago but we haven't been engulfed in 'brimstone' yet. Where does the Bible mention nuclear weapons? What evidence do you have that fire, brimstone, and smoke are nuclear weapons? Nuclear weapons are a creation of man. The four horsemen are not of the world of man so why do they use man's weapons?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
yeah god created man so in the end he would destroy man... yea u guys really have to like.. how should i put this... listen to yourselves when you talk. i mean honestly what is with all you people thinking god is just as moronic as we are? yeah god is a jealous god and will destroy the evildoers etc etc... but who's to say which side is right or wrong? with the corruption and everything going on seriously... why dont you guys ever stop and listen to your so called prophets and people you supposidly hold dear yo your hearts. wether it be jesus, moses buddha whoever it is. all you people do is just judge yes you the guilty will all die and burn blah blah blah blah blah. its actually getting sickening how you religious people claim to all be so good but yet you convict people of crimes and sins as if you were god himself. if i remember correctly if you judge you to shall be judged by the same standards and crimes or however you wanna put it. i'm tired of listening to you guys speak already, i believe in god but my god are you guys seriously lost. instead of love you guys point fingers and blame everyone for everything yet you are all innnocent and god will spare you. what a joke save it honestly... a wise man once said "god has no religion" and last i checked we are all his children apparently you seem to think because this guys a buddist or muslim god will kill him. love the way you all tend to think also love to quote someone else "give them thumbs they forge a blade and where theres one there bound to divide it right in two" which is actually from a song by a smart man. actually think about it.. thats all we ever do.. with religion races etc and all it does it is bring us more and more apart. people always talk about peace and love how could there ever be peace or love when you see yourself different then i or the next man, or better because you believe inside that your god is the right god and the next man is a worshiper of the devil himself. this is why the world is the way it is... and probably will never change.

i'm actually sick of hearing all this religious crap... ya keep judging keep thinking your better but yet none of you ever follow the true sayings of the so called people you will supposedly die for and hope will one day come and save you. jesus moses budda ghandi theres so many people you can mention who preached words of wisdom... who said so many things that just didn't even get through to anyone and its actually sad... because all these religous warriors or crusaders whatever the hell you people think you are.. go around screaming there names and using there names all in vein because not one of you actually living it... none of you ever listen to it..next time practice what you preach.next time you want to compare yourself to anyone why dont you compare them to those people and see how far from them you truly are. what a sad world.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Reality..]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
There are only 2 things to worry about.

Good and Evil

It's only obvious which 0ne is more powerful, and which 0ne is more natural. Hands down, good will always be the winner, because every life form on Earth naturally wants good. There is no sane life form that craves evil.

The natural state of all objects on Earth is to be "at rest". To be "at ease" or to be "comfortable". You can not deny this, because that's like saying you hate relaxing or being lazy. Nobody hates being relaxed, it feels too Good.

When you have 2 magnets and you face both polarities in the same direction, they will repel. Naturally, they will want to flip and attract to each other. This shows that repulsion is not natural, and attraction is natural. This also shows that the more evil or more repulsion there is, the more force there is that wants to flip the polarities to become attracted, or good.

So what type of life do you live? Good or Evil?

B.T.W. The Bible is as good as a high school rumor. You tell 0ne person a message, and they pass the message to someone else, and they pass it to another, then another, and by the time it reaches the end, the message has been modified or changed in some way or another.

Although it is a great example of good and evil and has lots of morals and things to guide your life by, it absolutely should not be taken 100% seriously like it is a crystal ball showing the future.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Will you people please read it more carefully. What it means is that on a certain hour of a certain day of a certain month of a certain year that only God KNOWS, has these angels been prepared for. In other words God has made His mind up, and That it is not just on a whim of His. He is not fickle in this matter because his about to pass judgement on us.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I think the big clue is in the same chapter and is a precursor event:

The bottomless pit has to be opened. IT is IN the Euphrates. It use to be in the Persian Gulf (my theory) but since ancient Sumer the Euphrates itself has created an additional 65 miles of shoreline out into the gulf, creating a longer Euphrates at the same time, thereby incorporating the bottomless pit, into the Euphrates. So theoretically, the angels that are bound IN the Euphrates, are the same angels that are bound in the bottomless pit and this is describing an ongoing invasion fleet from somewhere else, that comes here, when the bottomless pit is opened.

The text says an angel comes down to the planet and opens it. This angel has the key to it. This could mean any number of things but what it points to most dramatically is something akin to an alien ship coming down, the occupant using a device to open the bottomless pit, which functions like a gateway, threw which a fleet of ....well, really odd sounding, flying monstrosties emerge.

Yep, I still think this is a classic ufo invasion scenario.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
reply to post by ALLis0NE

There is energy, there is matter, and there is motion.

Can matter be destroyed from one specific context? Can man's flesh be destroyed?

Man is not energy, man is a matter of organic flesh.

Matter and energy are the same thing.

the only thing that makes a discernible difference between the two is their respective acceleration or drag within the aether(gravity) of space.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
my thesis has a thousand different pieces of our species
locked within the cataclysmic mission and signing contracts for higher soul position
my physician my friend my health my self is greater than the state i want to reach
i teach myself the language of tangled conscience constance
all of of my fragments draw closer together to sever the vector electric
desperate men have no choices but listen to the voices poignant
anointed creatures see lights in the skies climate, alight defiant science
not so reliant on the tyrants treasures i don't revel in hateful pleasures
my triangle is spangled with angels from the heavens
i drive the seventh level particle generator
i commemorate my essence in an incandescent reference

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
There are only 2 things to worry about.

Good and Evil

No, these are not things to worry about. They are not things at all. They are a silly notion that exist only in small minds. That idea that something can be good or evil is purely subjective. Anyone can think of a dozen things that are good for some people and evil for others. That obfuscation alone brings the validity of the concepts into question. Now, perform the same exercise without 'people' in the equation. It's impossible. Is a lion evil for murdering a gazelle? Is a supernova evil for blowing away the planets that the star has provided energy to for eons? Was the star good while it was doing so? Did it turn evil? These questions are obviously idiotic. Just go one step further.

It's only obvious which 0ne is more powerful, and which 0ne is more natural. Hands down, good will always be the winner, because every life form on Earth naturally wants good. There is no sane life form that craves evil.

... The gazelle did not crave to be so evilly eaten. But it sure was good for the lion.

The natural state of all objects on Earth is to be "at rest". To be "at ease" or to be "comfortable". You can not deny this, because that's like saying you hate relaxing or being lazy. Nobody hates being relaxed, it feels too Good.

This is disgusting. Don't try to validate your wacked out religious nonsense by mixing it in with a few lines you learned from your 10th grade science book. 'at rest' does not mean what you think it means.

When you have 2 magnets and you face both polarities in the same direction, they will repel. Naturally, they will want to flip and attract to each other. This shows that repulsion is not natural, and attraction is natural. This also shows that the more evil or more repulsion there is, the more force there is that wants to flip the polarities to become attracted, or good.

It shows that both repulsion and attraction are natural since magnets are natural. Also, repulsion is not 'evil'.

So what type of life do you live? Good or Evil?

B.T.W. The Bible is as good as a high school rumor. You tell 0ne person a message, and they pass the message to someone else, and they pass it to another, then another, and by the time it reaches the end, the message has been modified or changed in some way or another.

Although it is a great example of good and evil and has lots of morals and things to guide your life by, it absolutely should not be taken 100% seriously like it is a crystal ball showing the future.

Well, finally you're on the right track. Still a long way to go though.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I was going to create my own thread, BUT THIS SEEMED WAY TOO GOOD TO PASS UP because of how 11:11 figures in to what I was going to post about, and MORE SO, about it being a warning from God. To the OP, sorry, I don't mean to hijack your thread, but it was just TOO TIMELY.

I have just finished cc'ing several news editors of newspapers, radio stations, etc, an email I sent to the President of the United States, about a warning from God, a "Bible Code".

You can read the contents of that letter here:
www.vaultid.com...

Even better, you can review it as a video here:
www.vaultid.com...

or on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Okonomiyaki3000

I didn't mention ANYTHING about religion, yet your tiny little mind thought I did.

Good and Evil has nothing to do with religion. It is a state of mind.

Damn, this religion crap is getting rediculous.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Dear Sir

Namaste
I was born at exactly 11:11 on Dec. 21. I have done very extensive and intensive research on this subject and nothing untoward is going to happen on this day other than that I will be 62 years old

If you receive the 11:11 time prompts I strongly suggest that you go to
www.1111Angels.com
You may also want to visit www.New-Birth.Net There are also two books that I think you should look into purchasing if you are a serious student of the Bible and want to learn about further good news from Divine Sources. The first is called the Urantia Book.

www.urantia.org...

I suggest that you look up Paper 77 and Part IV on the life of Jesus

The second book is called "The Paramony"

www.amazon.ca...

Here are a few videos that I have saved from other sites that I wish to share with you. THey come with a commercial offering at the end of them, but I am not part of their organization. The messages in the videos are what I wish to share with you.

www.hasanyonetoldyou.com...

www.youarethelightmovie.com...

www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com...

In case you were wondering about the meaning of the word "Namaste" here is a link that will give you its definition and meaning. When I meet someone new or when I find myself beginning to go down the path to judgement against someone I say this word and it brings me back to the path of love.
en.wikipedia.org...

Like you I was once a fear based personality. I now live in love and am much the better for it. I hope that this message will lead you towards life, light and love.

Throw some love into the wind
God Bless
Bing

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Good and Evil are religious concepts. They don't exist in real life. Maybe you're not talking about Christianity or Islam or Buddhism or any other established religion but you're not talking about reality. As far as I'm concerned, that's religion. Maybe spirituality is a better term but it's all the same nonsense to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki3000
Good and Evil are religious concepts. They don't exist in real life.

Wow, you are so lost I am almost certain you will need to repeat a few classes on Earth.

We are here on Earth to learn the difference between Good and Evil. They are ACTIONS, and MINDSETS. They have NOTHING to do with religion, and how anyone can claim they do is far beyond anything my mind can comprehend. I would have to forget everything I ever learned and actually become stupid to understand you. That will not happen.

Animals on Earth are here for the same reason, but they are at a different level of experience then Humans. This is why we should not use them as examples. We are to learn from ourselves, not other creatures.

Haven't we learned anything yet? Humans are supposed to rise above the animal like behavior and learn to work together. Most everyone is failing that right now, and they will not make it to the next level of learning (graduate from Earth). Good and Evil are the only obstacles holding us back. Some reason there is a group of individuals that want to get an F on their tests, and get held back another grade.

Let me ask you a 100% honest question:

If you were to completely detach all religion from the terms Good and Evil, and you thought of those terms as only actions and mindsets, which 0ne of those actions do you think is more natural and more wanted?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

If you understood the "Secret of AJK", or the playing cards, you would fully comprehend by now that what is being encoded in the Ace, Jack, and King (AJK) is the Master Number, or 11011, or in short, "11:11". This number is known as "snake eyes" on the "craps table". When you have "snake eyes" showing, you simply have to go "to the belly of the serpent", for the cube or di remain one of the primary encodement "stones".

Seems as if the Ace, the Jack, and the King, or the rhyme letters of AJK, also are the 1, 10, and 11 digits of the Alphabet, forming a code of 11011.

Lots of stuff on 11011, or 11:11, at the Illuminatus Observor.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Wow, you are so lost I am almost certain you will need to repeat a few classes on Earth.

We are here on Earth to learn the difference between Good and Evil. They are ACTIONS, and MINDSETS. They have NOTHING to do with religion, and how anyone can claim they do is far beyond anything my mind can comprehend. I would have to forget everything I ever learned and actually become stupid to understand you. That will not happen.

Animals on Earth are here for the same reason, but they are at a different level of experience then Humans. This is why we should not use them as examples. We are to learn from ourselves, not other creatures.

Haven't we learned anything yet? Humans are supposed to rise above the animal like behavior and learn to work together. Most everyone is failing that right now, and they will not make it to the next level of learning (graduate from Earth). Good and Evil are the only obstacles holding us back. Some reason there is a group of individuals that want to get an F on their tests, and get held back another grade.

*Sniff Sniff* What's that stench? Smells just like religion.

If you were to completely detach all religion from the terms Good and Evil, and you thought of those terms as only actions and mindsets, which 0ne of those actions do you think is more natural and more wanted?

This question makes no sense. Good and Evil are terms of morality which itself exists only within the construct of religion (or similar human manufactured un-reality). Give me an example of an action or mindset that you think is good or evil and I will tell you why it isn't either.

If you are defining 'good' as 'natural' and 'wanted' then get off the internet. It's not natural. Unless you make the claim that anything made by man is natural since we are a naturally occurring phenomenon. In that case, everything is natural and therefore good. Which means nothing is evil and the terms have no value.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Okonomiyaki3000

Man go back to school. You can't even answer a simple question.

Religion is a belief system. What I said is reality. Animals are technically in another dimension then humans right now. They are experiencing things humans don't experience. Unless of course you eat regurgitated food from your mom's mouth like baby Eagles do, then maybe you can prove me wrong.

Good and Evil has NOTHING to do with religion. The only reason you deny this is because you don't want to be wrong. Actually I can read your mind right now simply by reading your words, and I can see that you are a very scared little person. You really shouldn't let fear control you.

B.T.W. are you trying to tell me that FEAR is also a religion??
Fear is usually always with evil.

Let me give you a real life example from my real life:

0ne day me and 3 of my friends went out to a restaurant. 0ne of the female friends that was with us didn't have enough money to buy anything so I told her, "Buy anything you want on the entire menu, and you don't have to pay me back. Because some way, some how, even if it is not you, I will get reimbursed by some other way. Because what goes around comes around." Then, about 22 minutes later, the waiter comes back but is only holding 3 meals. He then looks over at my female friend and says, "I am sorry for the inconvenience but we accidentally cooked you the wrong meal. So your correct meal is being cooked as we speak. Because of the wait, your meal is on the house." So in the end, she got her meal for free.

You see, if I didn't have a "good" mindset, I wouldn't have ever told her to order a meal. If she wouldn't have ordered the meal, they wouldn't have ever made the mistake. If they didn't make the mistake they would have never given the meal for free. Do you see?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

*Sniff Sniff* What's that stench? Smells just like religion.

Actually no it's fact. Unless of course you are trying to tell me that you eat regurgitated food from your mom's mouth like baby Eagles do...

Also, I can tell you exactly what happens to your body when you die. It is actually recycled. Someone once said:

"And from my decomposing body in the ground will sprout a flower. For that is eternal life".

This question makes no sense.

I'm sorry you need to go back to school.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Menn will belive annything as long as it makes sence to them. Or if things are made to make sence.We humans belive in a lot of crap told to us by other humans. And if we cant google to determin fackts it must be a lie.

We like to think we know a lot, and with good reason . We are the moust and best educated of all times. But still it seams that we know rahter little about whats true or false. We always base ouer fackts on what other menn , goverments or sourses tells us. But is it that a bulletprof fackt?

Ouer history is written in a book made by menn,and we belive every word of it. Why then cant the bibel be a fack. Its written in a book put together by humans.

Are we rather making a subjectiv reason for what we would like to belive in. Because we dont have anny good fackts that makes sence to us.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
At one time I believed that 1111 was a sign sent to me from God or the Angels.
We found a beautiful home and I just knew that God had led us to this house because the house number was 10011.
I was so wrong!
This house had pure evil in it and we had to live there for four years .
We moved out 3 weeks ago and it seems like we walked out of darkness into the light.
I could go on and on about the happenings in that house but I will never place any importance on the number 111 or 1111 again.
BTW, my husbands initials are AJK but Thats not important to me.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Just what we need another lunatic ranting and raving

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join