1111 a warning from God!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
huh? i don't get it.

did you really read my post? I said i agree with the 1111 phenomena, to the extent of trying to prove it through a video.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Shortness]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Well for starters, your posts number about half of the whole thread, so rambling is something you could definitely be accused of my dear rambler.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shortness

My apologies...I guess intelligence is a lost cause with me at the helm, if truly that was your intended direction.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
did you watch the video at the 2:45 mark and look at the time?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Maybe some people only got it half right. Maybe there is something called Skynet. The computers become conscious and take over the military hardware and control of our nuclear silos. Come December 2012 at 11:11 they calculate that equates to the end of the age. End of age suddenly computes to the End. Skynet decides that means it should launch all nukes since it is the end and it was originally programmed to respond to end times by launching an all out nuclear strike. Then at 11:11, Skynet launches all of our nukes and other countries fire all their nukes right back at us as soon as they find out what Skynet did. I'm just speculating. I think that makes as much sense as saying we are all going to ascend like in the TV Stargate SG1 series because of some cosmic catastrophe that will occur at the end of the age in 2012.

Maybe we will have a massive solar storm causing loss of power across several continents. Will some automated computer systems detect loss of communication and believe that means we've been nuked and strike back? I don't know but that actually doesn't sound too far fetched to me. Maybe a solar storm will strike in 2011 and cause communication black outs and loss of power on a massive scale. I'm only guessing.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Meanmug, this thread is a prime example of chaos. There seems to be a total lack of communication.

I want to understand what you are saying as you are very emphatic. You believe what you are saying.

There is a feeling in me that says you are not from the USA. Are you by any chance German? I have many German friends and some how your way of communication reminds me of my friends.

OK back on topic..... Where does your faith come from if you do not believe in the Holy bible? I want to understand how you acquired your faith.

Do not suggest I am a government troll. I am a believer in the Trinity. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. My belief and my faith is strong but I am not affiliated with organized religion.

Please don't get huffy with me as I'm just trying to understand you.

Peace I bring to you and peace I leave with you.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
en.wikipedia.org...

Look at the time of the solsitce on Dec 21, 2012.

Only the guilty are scared.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

gee... for the past couple of years, almost every time i look at a clock its 11:11, 12:11, 1:11, 2:11 etc... and i get the number in dreams a lot...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shortness
huh? i don't get it.

did you really read my post? I said i agree with the 1111 phenomena, to the extent of trying to prove it through a video.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Shortness]
i applaude your effort,good job man...for what its worth.i do remember seeing that now when i watched the game thursday...ill be paying atention in game 2 now

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Runespipder said everything that needed to be said on this subject. Regardless of beliefs, morals, social standing, whatever, we all "die".
Enjoy it while you can, just in case. Spread happiness. Go feed some homeless people. Donate some time to your church, synagogue, mosque, or altar. Make the most of it, you never know when your particular number is going to be drawn in the lottery of death.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmongo4
Runespipder said everything that needed to be said on this subject. Regardless of beliefs, morals, social standing, whatever, we all "die".
Enjoy it while you can, just in case. Spread happiness. Go feed some homeless people. Donate some time to your church, synagogue, mosque, or altar. Make the most of it, you never know when your particular number is going to be drawn in the lottery of death.
you can die if you want to..but im gonna try for eternal life with the lord.back on topic i would like to say that 2012 has never held any water with me,im curious about it thats why im reading the thread....or the rambling and christ bashing that makes this thread anyway.im not sure what this is suppose to equal to anyway,what are we getting at here,so far ive heard for the first time about a majick sun,been called a government troll,and also have been called brainwashed.whats next.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
When will this religious nonsense ever stop? You people are always preaching some sort of death and destruction. The earth was around long before you were here and it will be around long after you are gone. It is in human nature to proclaim fear and to try to misguide others into believing those fears.

As far as seeing 11:11 on digital clocks, yes, it is a weird phenomena. I see it all the time. But the truth is a person won't see it any more than any other time they look at a clock. They just recall those memories as being more significant because it is a pattern that the human brain seems to recognize more than others. I'm looking at the clock right now, it's 6:36, and I'll probably look it again at 7:22, and 8:43, and 9:05. But when I look at it at 11:11 it stands out because we are always being told it is an important number to remember. In fact, I only realize it more and more now ever since I started coming to ATS. I never recognized 11:11 at all prior to coming here.

So please.... give it a rest with these ridiculous end times proclamations.
It's time to deny ignorance and stop spreading it.

[edit on 6/7/2008 by pjslug]

While I agree with your explanation as to why this 11:11 thing could be explained, I think it is dismissive of you to just sum it up at that and not allow yourself to look at the fact that so many people are having these same experiences. Why 11:11? It could be any other number, like 12:00, 4:44, 4:20 (as some of my friends claim to see all to often).

I am also one of these CRAAAZYYY people that see this number all the time. And not just me, but my 2 brothers as well (identical twins, both born on Aug 11). And we all saw it before any of us ever talked about it with each other. And I cant speak for some of the others on here, but these syncronicities with 11:11 have popped up at some very important and interesting moments in my life.

I only later found out that there were websites built and books written about the subject. About the same time I noticed these things, I had been doing research on the whole Mayan calendar subject. While seeming unrelated to the 11:11 thing, it all came together in a fashion that floored me.

Some people connect it to the "end of the world", some people link it whatever they need to make sense of it. But my friend, you don't have experiences like these, and you may never, (maybe because you don't allow yourself to pay attention, for fear they might make you loose your mind) Whatever the case, you shouldn't be so dismissive. You have no way to understand it unless you have experienced it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Very intresting to see that the winter solstice happens at 11:11 on the day the Mayan Calender ends....

Dont realy follow the bible talk, so, ill take your word on it...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

??????????????
Of course they are different. Is a parent and a child the same or different? Or what about the artist and his creation?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
if you wanna know if the 4 angels have been released then watch this video. very convincing!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My ex-sister in law is the bitch from hell and her birthday is 11-11. She always said she saw this number everywhere all the time. And when my brother in law (her husband) died, I started seeing it all the time too. Soooo....
Being a dork and somewhat superstitous I always say a prayer for the safety of my family when I see it. And oddly... the number of replies before I made this one was 111.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug
if you can,"prove" that all i am doing is rabbling then please do so!

what are you people going to get me banned from a government ran website?

uh oh,now im scared....

until you prove to me what i say is false then i will,until then,i havent broke any rule!maybe a ruler....

the thing is (i think anyway) simply that we don't understand what you are saying. i for one am interested, as i am always interested in what ppl have to say.

i have replied to your last message and have yet to get a response and have even noticed that you didn't bother reading it. so, if your way is truth and ppl really are trying to understand, why can't you quit spitting out the hate and be a little more clear in helping us to understand?

i honestly am reading through and laughing w/ the ppl on here and that is not the kind of reaction i want to have towards someone's beliefs, but it is the way that you are coming across that is conducive to the reactions that you are getting.

if you have something to say that you feel is important, then present it in a matter that would make ppl feel as such and not take you as a rambling lunatic.

i for one am fond of you and your ramblings although i have no logical reason why i should be, but i am w/ the others on forming an opinion that you sound like you need to have a beer and chill a bit.

just the impression i get from the way you PRESENT your beliefs

[edit on 8-6-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Meanmug, this thread is a prime example of chaos. There seems to be a total lack of communication.

I want to understand what you are saying as you are very emphatic. You believe what you are saying.

There is a feeling in me that says you are not from the USA. Are you by any chance German? I have many German friends and some how your way of communication reminds me of my friends.

OK back on topic..... Where does your faith come from if you do not believe in the Holy bible? I want to understand how you acquired your faith.

Do not suggest I am a government troll. I am a believer in the Trinity. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. My belief and my faith is strong but I am not affiliated with organized religion.

Please don't get huffy with me as I'm just trying to understand you.

Peace I bring to you and peace I leave with you.

Very well put dizzie i had the exact same questions for meanmug. I just watched a video about space being connected with a type of energy plasma and with the fact, not faith of our alignment with center, all matter here will become one huge web of consciousness with the core...would you act the way you do meanmug if everyone knew your thoughts and what happened to your fractured soul?

I love you all

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think one thing you're all overlooking, or most of you anyway, is the psuedo-science behind all of the symbols/warnings.

I seem to only look at the clock at 11:11am/pm, or 1:11am/pm, it happens at least once a day, usually twice or more. On occasions i've seen it 3 times in a day. Lately it has been 1:11 more than 11:11, although that still pops up.

The skeptics will say, "all combinations of numbers have to come up on the clock eventually, you're just subconciously training yourself to look at those specific times.."

and I can sort-of buy that, but not so much lately.

there's a whole .. red-headed stepchild section of physics called synchronicity factor, and i think theres alot more than meets the eye. i think it has to do with extra sensory projection, it has to do with the cosmos aligning in certain ways thus causing slight alterations in behavior/actions on Earth, causing chain reactions, domino effect, causing weird things to happen. It can also be God or God's Angels, working through a non-3D capacity, or a hidden capacity, to keep shoving the exact same crap in front of your face. So you keep getting synchronicities, like a word for example.. you'll see it everywhere, billboards, license plates, television. you'll hear it everywhere, the radio, people chatting, on songs you listen to and have already listened to but never noticed. other times, someone can say something, causing you and that person to both think about the possibility of said thing happening, and although it is very remote, lets just say it is something with quite a bit of emotion wrapped around it, something deeply worrying and troubling to both people involved. lets say they are even family members. well, a day or a week later, the incident happens. this kind of thing has also been occurring more frequently.

There are messages being fed to us by the divine in the form of synchronized events, sounds, names, words, actions, thoughts, and ideas, happening SO MUCH and so often, that the statistical probability of such would be 1 in 100,000,000. It's like winning the lottery once a week, the frequency of these synchronicities and their rareness. but isn't it ironic that no one wins the lottery once a week; it shows that whatever is sending off these messages/signals/energy is not something interesting in seeing us gain materially. it's all really quite weird, 11:11 ties in because it is a common synchronization that many, many, many people see daily. even those who don't know one thing about any of the doomsday prophecies or ascension prophecies.

Without having studied or researched the anomaly any further so far, what I have come to at this point is something I cannot deny. It is not mere random, mere chance, with no actual meaning or intent driven behind it. This is due to the nature of the synchronicities, although some do seem random and pointless. What I think could be happening is this: The Higher Intelligence is speaking to us through our own electronic and energy based systems. If "God" is not a single uber-potent being, which God is not, then God has to be of some form we'd consider strange/unknown. Therefore if the Higher Power, the Creator Intelligence .. the logic which set all existing parameters on all living and non living things is "everywhere" and in "everything" as some new agers say, "God" must be a form of energy, or exist within energy. It's hard to swallow, I know. But something is communicating with those of us who are attuned to search for all signals.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

I always heard god was a Lakers fan... I thought he might have left with Shaq, but I guess that 11:11 score, and the free five second role back is further proof that God is still a Laker!

Coven

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
i hope this will come true, however i dont believe in god as one being that created world. its bull#. bible is one more cover-up for a fact that ancients already knew our future. they just put the story that way every idiot on earth could understand. end of the story. if i will burn in hell then ill be nuked. this will be hell. after that - new beginning. so im not afraid of anything that is coming. should be relatively interesting and cool experience i think.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum