1111 a warning from God!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
jw's said that one false prophecy huh....take a look at their history..we can tell by their fruits.false prophecy from jw's alot of times,bu their still here,making money,same as mormons,huge company that profit and turn alot of people away from truth

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeeHawt
meanmug you sound like a ranting lunatic

i starred ya because i agree lmfao. however, i still feel compelled to understand lest i forget sometimes the ones that sound like the ranting lunatics are the ones we should be listening to. i have yet to determine if meanmug is one yet.... but, hehe, i am persistent when i wanna be!!
(still, thus far, i agree w/ you)

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
jw's said that one false prophecy huh....take a look at their history..we can tell by their fruits.false prophecy from jw's alot of times,bu their still here,making money,same as mormons,huge company that profit and turn alot of people away from truth

They say they are a work in process and have made mistakes. They have some interesting theories or interpretations. My ex was a phoney JW and left me and them at the same time. I don't hate them really. But, I haven't any desire to study or convert to them or any other organized religion.

They believe in the end of a monetary system. I believe that's similar to Star Trek's version also?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hot-Cold
Light-Dark
Dry-Wet
Sunny-Cloudy
Good-Evil
God (Good)-Evil (Devil)
The Creator of All simply created a balance,Mankind disrupts the balance.
We all deserve to die.
So we do.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am not a Lunatic....

I am of Faith!

I dont need Light to see when Light is inside me....
I dont look for Faith,I know where Faith is....

I dont need your American Dreams because mine cant be Measured!

Im not a lunatic,i am trapped in prison trying to break FREE!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug
Jesus is back already you lost souls,jesus is Faith!

stop reading dumb bibles about some fake jesus!

jesus is faith,

so where is my 10 dollar sbecause jesus my faith not a religion but of believing is inside me all day al the time,without time and forever!

keep reading about some fake jesus sun god that was invented by science!

jesus is FAITH!

if you believe then you have jesus inside of you because it is as faith of believing....

do you people even know what jesus is?

no jesus isnt a SUN GOD!

jesus is FAITH!

stop reading religion bullsh1t bibles/science

if you learn science,you will find out,its everything but FAITH!

if it isnt,why is science forced on us by EVERYONE?
science is gold,gold is money,science is the sun,the sun is all your fake religions,science is magick therefor science is your magick bibles,etc....

those who need leaders will be decieved all the times!

Jesus was the David Koresh of his day a swindler and charismatic conman. Didn't you say he was coming back? now you say he is faith

Also if you say you feel trapped and are trying to get free... maybe your limited belief system has limited your true potential come into the darkness the only thing to fear is fear itself

[edit on 7-6-2008 by LeeHawt]

[edit on 7-6-2008 by LeeHawt]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

the so called true christians are a work in progress now...............lol..i understand what youre saying man.what was this thread about again...............................uhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ok,atleast i dont worship science! HAHAHA

YOU PEOPLE CLAIM TO HAVE YOUR OWN FAITH,WHY IS IT YOU PEOPLE KEEP ASKING FOR OTHERS BOOKS,LOST ITEMS ETC.... FOR MAGICKAL POWERS?

GOVERNMENT TROLLS ALWAYS AMAZE ME!

TRAPPED MEANING MY SOUL IS TRAPPED IN MY FLESH!

SORRY,I HAVE TO BABY FEED BABIES ALL DAY!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug
ok,atleast i dont worship science! HAHAHA

YOU PEOPLE CLAIM TO HAVE YOUR OWN FAITH,WHY IS IT YOU PEOPLE KEEP ASKING FOR OTHERS BOOKS,LOST ITEMS ETC.... FOR MAGICKAL POWERS?

GOVERNMENT TROLLS ALWAYS AMAZE ME!

TRAPPED MEANING MY SOUL IS TRAPPED IN MY FLESH!

SORRY,I HAVE TO BABY FEED BABIES ALL DAY!

have you taken your medication today? Science and technology are not worshiped they are extensions of human potential and conciseness. Maybe if you step back from your back water belief system and enjoy your life you would maybe just maybe .. be able to express what your soul is trying to say. You need to lighten up we are all the same animal

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
When will this religious nonsense ever stop? You people are always preaching some sort of death and destruction. The earth was around long before you were here and it will be around long after you are gone. It is in human nature to proclaim fear and to try to misguide others into believing those fears.

As far as seeing 11:11 on digital clocks, yes, it is a weird phenomena. I see it all the time. But the truth is a person won't see it any more than any other time they look at a clock. They just recall those memories as being more significant because it is a pattern that the human brain seems to recognize more than others. I'm looking at the clock right now, it's 6:36, and I'll probably look it again at 7:22, and 8:43, and 9:05. But when I look at it at 11:11 it stands out because we are always being told it is an important number to remember. In fact, I only realize it more and more now ever since I started coming to ATS. I never recognized 11:11 at all prior to coming here.

So please.... give it a rest with these ridiculous end times proclamations.
It's time to deny ignorance and stop spreading it.

[edit on 6/7/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
meanmug confused me through out the whole thread lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
wow the dumbest i ever heard....

he says sciene is made out of our minds

tell your science to come measure my dreams and visions then?

where is your science,come to my house,hurry up....

i have to see this daemon MEASURE my dreams ,my faith,my visions....

GOVERNMENT TROLL!
please come so i can expose you and your science and post it on youtube too!

He said Science can Measure My Faith

WAIT ONE MORE,

dont forget to bring your COMPASS AND RULER

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
When will this religious nonsense ever stop? You people are always preaching some sort of death and destruction. The earth was around long before you were here and it will be around long after you are gone. It is in human nature to proclaim fear and to try to misguide others into believing those fears.

As far as seeing 11:11 on digital clocks, yes, it is a weird phenomena. I see it all the time. But the truth is a person won't see it any more than any other time they look at a clock. They just recall those memories as being more significant because it is a pattern that the human brain seems to recognize more than others. I'm looking at the clock right now, it's 6:36, and I'll probably look it again at 7:22, and 8:43, and 9:05. But when I look at it at 11:11 it stands out because we are always being told it is an important number to remember. In fact, I only realize it more and more now ever since I started coming to ATS. I never recognized 11:11 at all prior to coming here.

So please.... give it a rest with these ridiculous end times proclamations.
It's time to deny ignorance and stop spreading it.

[edit on 6/7/2008 by pjslug]
you are spreadin ignorance my friend,by thinking this all happened by chance,truly ignorant,leave meanmug alone....he universe wasnt there and then one day it decided to open up from nothing and then form life and planets in various places........thats ignorance......praise the lord

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't know what exactly 11:11 means, but I will give you my story to perhaps put it in perspective.

At this currently time i'll be honest to tell you i'm in a state of apostasy. I believe in the bible and I've experienced enough things in my life to know that the bible is real and God is real. But things that have happened in my life ( primarily me loving the world and the things of this world ) has made me not practice my faith for a while.

It was not until this time did i start seeing, consistently, maybe twice a day, 11:11. I don't know whether its from God or demons, but i'd venture to say its not something good, and is probably a warning for me to repent.

All I know is, this phenomenon is very real. If anyone thinks this is crazy, i beg you to find a torrent of the Boston Celtics vs. Lakers game one that played on Thursday. In the very first quarter, at 11:36 mark ( i think ) the time suddenly changed to 11:11 and then to 1:11 before going back to the official game time (11:36)

I haven't downloaded any videos to see the game and see whether it was just a figment of my imagination, but it would be nice to see a confirmation from somone here.

Remember it occured during at the start of the game.

Anyways, the fact i'm in apostasy leads me to believe it surely is God warning us.

What I would like to ask is pointed for the OP, who told you about the bible text about 1 day, 1 week, 1 year thing?

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Shortness]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
tHE dAEMON THAT SAID SCIENCE IS OUR MINDS,NEXT TIME YOU FALL ASLEEP,PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR GOLDEN COMPASS AND YOUR GOLDEN RULER AND TRY TO MEASURE ANYTHING!

ILL KEEP LAUGHING BECAUSE JESUS WOULD LAUGH AT YOU TOO AND KEEP LAUGHING!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
alright guys i found a link for game 1 in the first quarter, check at the 2:45 mark of the video

video.google.com...

Coincidence? Maybe, but i've seen it far too many times to conclude it as such

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
No offense intended meanmug, but your bubble is just a bit off center from my perspective. Please stop ruining the thread with your strange ramblings.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
if you can,"prove" that all i am doing is rabbling then please do so!

what are you people going to get me banned from a government ran website?

uh oh,now im scared....

until you prove to me what i say is false then i will,until then,i havent broke any rule!maybe a ruler....

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Around 5 years ago I was in a funeral line up in my car. My husbands grandmother past away. She was born Nov. 1, 1911. The time on the clock in car was 11:11 and I said to my husband, "That is weird". I wasn't that close to her. For the past 4 years everytime I saw 11:11 I would stop, just for seconds and think about her. This didn't happen everyday but happend enough for me to realize that number in my life. Then about a half a year ago a few people mentioned about this end of the world thing. I found out it was to happen December 21, 2012 at 11:11. To make a long story short. I have always believed in GOD. Something has provoked me to read the bible. It is hard to explain. I have always wanted to read never have. No matter what you believe, I am prepared for what ever happens in this world and I owe it all to seeing this 11:11. Thank you for your post Heliosprime!!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shortness

You don't have to agree with those of us that this is happening to, but maybe you would be better served to visit your local comedy club on open mike night to make fun of all the people who are trying to contribute something to society if for nothing but a chuckle or two you knuckle.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join