It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111 a warning from God!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That just blows my mind...I wrote to one of the leading prophecy pastors about 6 months ago and told him exactly what you mention. I don't know why myself, but I have been compelled to look up at precisely 11:11 at my digital clock over and over again. It is more than mere coincidence. I have never noticed it before, and have had a digital clock for years.

Very unusual to find confirmation from someone I don't even know.

There is something significant about this happening to me and the poster, and hopefully more people that have noticed this will be emboldened to post if it is happening to them as well.

11:11 could be November 11, or possibly 2011=1111 when added together.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
wow,i tell them 11:11 is just mirrored magick and they keep looking the other way....

and then they wonder why....

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Absolute and total poo.

What in the name of satans portion is this thread about? Anyone any idea.

Im the shmuk, i read the whole thing.

I am sorry Mr Poster, but i have no idea where your going with this, or indeed where you started.

i know, i know, "learn the Trth". (its truth by the way)

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

My 1111 experience started in the 70's. I took a job and the phone number ended in 1111. My parent moved to an apartment nearby the number was 111. I have 11 in my SSN. I buy cars and the vin has 11, 111, or 1111 in it.

I go to give a speech in maylaysia and the hotel gives me room 1111. No I didn't ask for it.

Then the digital clocks start in on me.

There are so many times 1111 has come up I can't even remember all of them.

Oh, I am a vet from a family of vets .........1111 is vets day.

The scripture in Rev 9:15 has always troubled me. Why prepare for (1) hour, (1) day, (1) month, (1) year???????????? Unless it is a specific "code"...........

It almost seems like a scene in the movie "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind" or "Signs"..............

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
how i s it TRUTH and not TRTH?

do you know why they dont use vowels?

vowels are made up to create every sound!
Daemon!

say the whole alphabet without using a vowel,i dare you!
YOU CANT!

Government Troll!

Go Worship Your Science!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug
how i s it TRUTH and not TRTH?

do you know why they dont use vowels?

vowels are made up to create every sound!
Daemon!

say the whole alphabet without using a vowel,i dare you!
YOU CANT!

Government Troll!

Go Worship Your Science!

What does saying the alphabet without the vowels do?

Raise demons?

I,ll say it tomorrow at 11.11

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
say it however and whenever you want,why would i care,i fear no one!

IM just saying you cant say the alphabet without saying a vowel!

and if you have no intel then please dont waste my time....

go be a atheist who believes in,"NOTHING" hahaha
or go worship your science,either or,youre lost!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

say it however and whenever you want,why would i care,i fear no one!

IM just saying you cant say the alphabet without saying a vowel!

and if you have no intel then please dont waste my time....

go be a atheist who believes in,"NOTHING" hahaha
or go worship your science,either or,youre lost!

I believe in lots of things.

I am not an atheist, i have very strong beliefs, but they are mine and i never discuss them, nor do i push them onto other people.

I say, stop worrying about the end, or dates or indeed signs and get on with enjoying your life.

The world is full to the brim of good people avoiding a few bad people.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Glad youre not an Atheist,most of them dont even know what atheist even means,it means you have no beliefs,period! you believe its blackout,no eternaty,no forever....

Im glad you believe!

just hope its not science....
if science is so greatful,why it is the number one thing that hurts us?
remember science is religion too!

whats the root of all evil?
Gold,well gold comes from the sun and is the only eternal element,the sun brrings magick and science,o guess what,it also brings religion too....

JUST BELIEVE WITHOUT SCIENCE

and i cant force anything on anyone because it is FAITH that is my everything!

it is not a force apon relgion,its inside U.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
quote from jehova whats his name.......I believe in lots of things.

I am not an atheist, i have very strong beliefs, but they are mine and i never discuss them, nor do i push them onto other people.

I say, stop worrying about the end, or dates or indeed signs and get on with enjoying your life.

The world is full to the brim of good people avoiding a few bad people. do you realize that we should not push our beleifs on anyone,but the good news of the gospel should be spread,but if noone is willing to listen we can say we tried.this is going nowhere fast nobody is doing jesus any good...and yes he will be back and he will forgive

[edit on 7-6-2008 by pureevil81]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Glad youre not an Atheist,most of them dont even know what atheist even means,it means you have no beliefs,period! you believe its blackout,no eternaty,no forever....

Im glad you believe!

just hope its not science....
if science is so greatful,why it is the number one thing that hurts us?
remember science is religion too!

whats the root of all evil?
Gold,well gold comes from the sun and is the only eternal element,the sun brrings magick and science,o guess what,it also brings religion too....

JUST BELIEVE WITHOUT SCIENCE

and i cant force anything on anyone because it is FAITH that is my everything!

it is not a force apon relgion,its inside U.

I cant talk to you anymore.

"That is your everything"?

Dude, get your life back. Grab a beer and chill out.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81

quote from jehova whats his name.......I believe in lots of things.

The world is full to the brim of good people avoiding a few bad people.
do you realize that we should not push our beleifs on anyone,but the good news of the gospel should be spread,but if noone is willing to listen we can say we tried.this is going nowhere fast nobody is doing jesus any good...and yes he will be back and he will forgive

[edit on 7-6-2008 by pureevil81]

Bet you £10 he doesnt come back.

Why would he if the Kingdom of Heavan is so great? (Which it probably is)

"Spread" Thats a laugh. I said push and i meant push.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jehova620

ok then...your opinion and i dont belive i can change your mind,i will not argue....love and peace friend

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
In 2012 Enigma on google video by David Wilcock, they state many interesting truths. It coincides with the winter solstice preminition in revelation. All the worlds sins will be shown to everyone through mass telepathy through GOD. I am what I am are the lords words of his power. Those who accepted that forgivness, is key to higher planes, will ascend immediatly. Very few know true selflessness, including me. The luciferians will be left to fight with those who have not made the choice of rightiousness and love. War is not the answer, but to the moneymakers. Those that have fear and hate and sins not confessed and made right will stay behind to fight the most holiest of battles. In the end time means end of time not 2012 awakening/apokalypse, endtime is when lucifer and his generals so curropt and full of hate will fall to the lower planes of spirit and only have themselves and be in hell...absense from GOD.

Forgive bush
and his horseman
I love you all
and hope for peace
Let Patience Lead
your faith in Christ
and bring evil to its knees

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Jesus is back already you lost souls,jesus is Faith!

stop reading dumb bibles about some fake jesus!

jesus is faith,

so where is my 10 dollar sbecause jesus my faith not a religion but of believing is inside me all day al the time,without time and forever!

keep reading about some fake jesus sun god that was invented by science!

jesus is FAITH!

if you believe then you have jesus inside of you because it is as faith of believing....

do you people even know what jesus is?

no jesus isnt a SUN GOD!

jesus is FAITH!

stop reading religion bullsh1t bibles/science

if you learn science,you will find out,its everything but FAITH!

if it isnt,why is science forced on us by EVERYONE?
science is gold,gold is money,science is the sun,the sun is all your fake religions,science is magick therefor science is your magick bibles,etc....

those who need leaders will be decieved all the times!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What they are referring to for the vowels thing is that consonants are the only true letters of any language. Every consonant has a vowel sound to it. Vowels are just an extension of any consonant sound, and are used to tie consonants together to form words. In ancient Hebrew, there were no vowels, however there are rules for vowel sounds. Later on, vowels were added to the alphabet because people had basically forgotten the rules of how to sound out a word, or rather the transitions of letters to form a complete verbal word.

BTW, I just remembered that my friend in Australia told me about her dream regarding 11:11. She was really specific, and isn't into conspiracy info, nor has researched it. A couple days later she was talking to her aunt here in the U.S. and they discussed the dream, which her aunt had the same night (relatively). The dream was basically like they kept seeing tornadoes and floods and rooted up trees, and the number 11:11 and the year 2012 kept coming into the dream. She said it was November 11, 2012.

EDIT: Hit submit before I was done... darn TV God had me distracted... Anyways, all I had to add was that her aunt is Wiccan, and she is Pagan in a basic sense. No 'god' communicated this info to either of them... the earth talks to you, you just have to learn how to listen to it (which is similar, in part, to what meanie is talking about, I believe).

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Earthscum]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

lol........are you always like this...without the bible we wouldnt know about jesus anyway would we....no jesus is not a sun god as you say,.....youre cool with me though

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Guilty of guilt.

Also, "the third part of man" is not referring to 1/3 of all humans. They are actually referring to the physical body, which is only 1/3 of a complete human. The other 2/3 of humans lives on for infinity. This is why you should be scared if you are guilty, because you will come face to face with the people you hurt/murdered!

Oh, and death only hurts when you are guilty. If you are not guilty, you wont feel a thing.

Oh not another one one you people....

Ugh.....

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
reply to post by ALLis0NE

You are deeply misguided and mislead. You deny the return of Jesus to stop man from complete destruction.

No offence but, you're the one that's been brainwashed/misguided by someone that has also been brainwashed, and so on.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

There are many who believe they have interpreted these alleged clues in these supposed scriptures. Here's another from one of the others.

bible.cc...

KJ version

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Many write and talk about the rapture and salvation and that: "DAY" JW's have told me that if someone makes prophecies and is wrong, than they are a false prohet. It's typical to believe as a christian to try to save as many as they can. It mentions the second time. Perhaps there have since all together been 111 or 3 and this will be the 4th or 1111 time.Some sites also mention the guardians or 11:11 guardians and or watchers. One of which I get readings or whatever from. Apparently, they also mention aliens or cheribum.

To me revelations is probably a time when these things come to pass and reveal the truth. With allleged stories of project blue beam or illusions, this may also fullfill the anti-christ version. Make some kosher popcorn.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join