It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111 a warning from God!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
o,my god....

yes there is magick!

watch....

1 and another 1 = Magick!

what do you think science is?=The Magick of All Magick!=Magick = The Sun

Another Government Troll....

[edit on 7-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
reply to post by ALLis0NE

You are deeply misguided and mislead. You deny the return of Jesus to stop man from complete destruction.

ok to start off with jesus is never coming back. i hate to tell you but chapter 3 verse 12 i will write on him my new name, if jesus was coming back he wouldn't need a new name. another one chapter 12 verse 5 she bore a child who will rule all nations with a rod of iron. your 1111 crap is just that crap. 2012 is crap everyone thinks some great ascension is going to take place in 2012. no man has knowledge of when christ return is only god himself, the second coming of chist will probably be so wrapped up in becoming christ he doesnt look at a clock. when christ returns no one will believe he is christ until rapture occurs, you are worrying about 4 angels being let loose that doesnt happen until after the multitude meets with christ in the air if you read your bible carefully. before you get yourself all worked up over nothing. somewhere in the bible i don't feel like looking up the chapter and verse it says lean not to your own understanding. and it seems to me that you have done just that, came up with your own understanding of gloom and doom. when the not jesus, christ emerges you are all going to be shocked.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Jesus is coming back!

Jesus is our FAITH WITHIN US!

THATS WHO JESUS IS!

JESUS IS OUR FAITH TO NOT WORSHIP A RELIGION=SCIENCE!

OUR FAITH IS JESUS!

PLEASE LEARN THE TRTH ABOUT JESUS!

STOP READING YOUR BIBLES WHO WORSHIP JESUS AS A SCIENCE SUN GOD!

JESUS IS OUR FAITH TO NOT WORSHIP RELIGION=SCIENCE!

GOVERNMENT TROLLS,JUST DONT STOP DO THEY?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug
Jesus is coming back!

Jesus is our FAITH WITHIN US!

THATS WHO JESUS IS!

JESUS IS OUR FAITH TO NOT WORSHIP A RELIGION=SCIENCE!

OUR FAITH IS JESUS!

PLEASE LEARN THE TRTH ABOUT JESUS!

STOP READING YOUR BIBLES WHO WORSHIP JESUS AS A SCIENCE SUN GOD!

JESUS IS OUR FAITH TO NOT WORSHIP RELIGION=SCIENCE!

GOVERNMENT TROLLS,JUST DONT STOP DO THEY?

ok darlin', i am doing my best to understand you. i swear. but your posts and messages leave me feeling
. you said in your first post to this thread "LEARN SCIENCE." now you are saying "LEARN THE TRTH ABOUT JESUS" and "NOT WORSHIP RELIGION=SCIENCE"

can you not SEE how that would leave one confused about the message you are trying to get across?
i am generally patient when it comes to trying to understand someone's point of view, but you leave me frustrated to be honest.

please, when you are ready to be clear and more consistent w/ what you are saying, then let me know. i, for one, will be willing to listen

~ peace my friend.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What a load of rubbish, who actually thinks the bible is even a relevant source.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
JustaMama,

I say Learn Science,because science is the Devil,if you learn the Devil,you learn the TRTH!

if you learn science,you learn that science is what the devil is and by saying that,you will then find the TRTH!

I Promise YOU!

I Promise All.If you learn true science,you will find out science is the devil....

if your mind can handle it,then you will be able to see the TRTH!

I will always say this,TRTH,whats missing?=U

Jesus is coming back ,i see it everyday!

its just you all think this is heaven and not hell,is the problem.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
LeeHawt,

"What a load of rubbish, who actually thinks the bible is even a relevant source."

By the way,nice symbol in your avatar,so how can you say that while having a symbol of your science religon in your avatar?

Hypocrite Government Troll!

you worship/glorify that symbol in your avatar and say that,and dont realise science is religion,but having that symbol as a avatar....

The Biggest Hypocrite i ever SAW!

Nice Science Symbol....

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

I find the 11:11 subject very interesting and have recently written a piece on that topic. Its been surprisingly popular and may be of help to some here new to this phenomena.

"11:11 2012 Investigated.

Some years ago amidst my explorations of occult subjects, I discovered there was a cult of interest surrounding the specific time 11:11. This had it seemed come about due to peoples peculiar experiences with this time, or with the number 1111. Generally speaking this was explained in the context of synchronicity, meaningful coincidence.

The 11:11 phenomena’s participants would find that most every day they would happen to look at a clock at exactly 11:11 or perhaps 23:11. In time people tried to explain why this was happening, the most popular explanation was that a group of higher being, or angels, were using it to bring themselves into human awareness. This explanation became very popular and has spawned numerous groups and indeed books centred around it. This interpretation of 11:11 phenomena is however not of great interest to most 2012 researchers.

The number 11 in both singular and duplicate form has great importance for 2012 related astrology, prophecy, numerology and history. Lets just start by making everyone aware that if we take the Mayan symbol for 11 and then duplicate it, flip its duplicate, shift them both ninety degrees, we have the image of 11:11...."

Just click here to read the full article: 2012rising.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kis11

How could my 1111 stuff be crap?

If you mathematically measure the angles of the Sun, and calculated its course to the future, you would find that the winter solstice lands exactly at 11:11 on Dec. 21, 2012.

You can't disprove this, it is astrologically calculated, and not a theory.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I`ve finished reading all posts here and I`m completely lost

My heads spinning so I`m having a large rum.

[edit on 7/6/08 by Waitingsolong]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

11/11 is MAGICK MIRRORED BY MAGICK!

LEARN SCIENCE!

This is one of the weirdest things I have EVER SEEN WRITTEN on the ATS board.
Magick is NOT scientific and science is NOT majick.....it is SCIENCE......

plus there is no such word as MAJICK....there is magic in the sense of the hand is quicker than the eye....
Then there is Magick as in 'the dark arts'
So I find trying to make ANY SENSE out of your psot above quite challenging and I hope you can take the time to explain what your trying to say in a way that will make sense to rational people.

Correction here. Magick is not the "dark arts" but it is the practice of focusing one's will or invoking the will of a higher power towards the manipulation of the environment that surrounds them i.e. prayer, positive thinking. Sure, people do use Magick in a dark way but it is not the magick that is negative but rather the intent used to shape it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

LeeHawt,

"What a load of rubbish, who actually thinks the bible is even a relevant source."

By the way,nice symbol in your avatar,so how can you say that while having a symbol of your science religon in your avatar?

Hypocrite Government Troll!

you worship/glorify that symbol in your avatar and say that,and dont realise science is religion,but having that symbol as a avatar....

The Biggest Hypocrite i ever SAW!

Nice Science Symbol....

Symbols are powerful tools, for the individual and organization one can create symbols and rituals to create quantum physical effects in this reality. I have a disdain for the established main stream religions, they will soon be destroyed and we shall be untied.

From chaos comes order

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
''The 11:11 phenomena’s participants would find that most every day they would happen to look at a clock at exactly 11:11 or perhaps 23:11. In time people tried to explain why this was happening, the most popular explanation was that a group of higher being, or angels, were using it to bring themselves into human awareness. This explanation became very popular and has spawned numerous groups and indeed books centred around it. This interpretation of 11:11 phenomena is however not of great interest to most 2012 researchers. ''

in this case your 11:11=13,1+3=4

13 is the error in mathematics/science

Learn TRTH

they call 13 jesus but 13 is devil!

13=1,1,1,1 the balance of the sun=magick!

TRTH

Symbols are lights from the sun,your God!
they give you power because you actually believe the sun is your God!

Government Troll!

13 is the Ultimate Zodiac that forms the universal all seeing eye=which is the devil!

EXPOSED!

let me know if you need the True Image of the all seeing eye,not the ones i keep seeing on this website,your goofy all seeing eye that has no directions!

daemons dont even know their own daemon worshipping religion as science

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
meanmug you sound like a ranting lunatic

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Call me whatever you want,words are just that....

But let me expose your,"All Seeing EYE DEVIL" the SUN/SCIENCE

that this whole website,wait,95% of it worships!

People also hated jesus too for getting mad at science!

All Seeing EYE

EXPOSED!

IT WHAT I DO!

Have Fun....

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
reply to post by ALLis0NE

There is energy, there is matter, and there is motion.

Can matter be destroyed from one specific context? Can man's flesh be destroyed?

Man is not energy, man is a matter of organic flesh.

Tell that to the millions nde and obe's experiencers.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Flesh will be destroyed when the is no more SUN,sad but true!

You people really have to learn and understand what the SUN can do....wow,you people want to know but is looking at the wrong spots,look where it all BEGINS!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hah! I love it when people make threads such as this one. "WARNING!" This... pardon my french is BS! There are too many if you can call them "Conspiracies" such as this one, after a few it just gets tiresome and boring!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
"Correction here. Magick is not the "dark arts" but it is the practice of focusing one's will or invoking the will of a higher power towards the manipulation of the environment that surrounds them i.e. prayer, positive thinking. Sure, people do use Magick in a dark way but it is not the magick that is negative but rather the intent used to shape it. "

wICKED,

MAGICK IS THE DARK AND GOOD POWERS,BUT UNDERSTAND THIS....
where are in a soul that is DEVIL,a domed in soul!
it is not God!
God the TRTH is endless,what we are in is a DOME!a SOUL
have you ever heard that we are in the belly of the beast!
well we are!
we are locked inside a universal soul in which is science because of how they control their fake light to make us believe we can have powers of gods,we have them powers in our minds reguardless,its just we are trapped inside the devil!
this is one universal soul that we are trapped inside of....
so,ocourse there will be so called good magick you think of,it mirrors the bad magick,but what is good without bad?=BAD!

dont look for good or bad,look for the TRTH

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waitingsolong
I`ve finished reading all posts here and I`m completely lost

My heads spinning so I`m having a large rum.

[edit on 7/6/08 by Waitingsolong]

It's probably because you don't have the holy spirit of Jesus residing within your flesh.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join